24.0

"How is he?" Jisoo asked breaking the silence in the room.

Just two hours later after Seungcheol and Jeonghan came rushing in the Hospital, Jisoo was called to help his hyungs take care of the boys in the hospital. Jisoo along with Seungcheol had been watching over Hansol while Jeonghan stayed with Seungkwan. Their rooms were a floor away from each other but not for long, Jeonghan was already fixing Seungkwan's release papers and then the two of them will join Jisoo and Seungcheol in Hansol's room.

Hansol has yet to wake up and Seungcheol can't help but be more worried and a little impatient. the doctor assures them it's a only normal for a patient to sleep that long, it helps their body gain energy and rest well.

"He will be fine" Seungcheol responded. His voice was cold and his face was stoic.

Jisoo just stood there awkwardly, He and Seungcheol hadn't really established any sort of friendship unlike the other boys. Maybe because they rarely talk to each other or has not really gotten used to the company of each other. Either way, Jisoo just silently prayed that Jeonghan and Seungkwan would get here faster, so as to spare him from this awkward situation.

Another hour passed with total silence. Jisoo has now sat down on the extra chair the nurse brought in a while ago. Seungcheol, however, had began pacing around the room. He was getting more impatient but Jisoo didn't bother reassuring the older, he was far too intimidating even to look at at the moment.

A knock on the door made Seungcheol stop pacing, he rans a hand through his hair and sighs deeply. He then plastered the same stoic face before opening the door and he was immediately greeted by a tired looking Jeonghan and blank Seungkwan.

Seungcheol opens the door a little wider and lets the two inside. Jisoo immediately stands up and engulfs Seungkwan in a gentle hug. Jeonghan chuckles as he sits on the chair Jisoo was just seating at. Jisoo pulls away from the hug and just smiled. He was already informed of Seungkwan's other accident damage.

Seungcheol closed the door before walking to Jeonghan's side. He smiled at the younger then turned to Seungkwan. He notices the latter already staring at the sleeping Hansol.

"Is he already discharged?" Jisoo asked, dragging one of the chair and sits beside Jeonghan. Seungcheol secretly scowled at him.

Jeonghan yawns loudly. "Ne"

"You should rest, Seungcheol can drive you back to the dorm. i will stay and take care of Hansol. Take Seungkwan with you too, he needs to rest. Both of you need to rest"

Even if Jeonghan didn't want to comply, his body was already begging for sleep and Jisoo was right, Seungkwan does need to rest. He had been awake since the accident, unlike Hansol who was sleeping peacefully.

"Okay"

Seungcheol takes his car keys out of his pockets and then helps Jeonghan to stand up. The lack of sleep had made Jeonghan feel a little light headed thus being a bit wobbly on his feet.

"You alright? Can you walk?"

Jeonghan felt warm as heat ran to his cheeks. The concern in Seungcheol's voice made Jeonghan blushed. he sounded so genuine that it was surreal.

"Jisoo can you help? Take Seungkwan and follow me to the car" Seungcheol said and Jisoo meekly nodded. He stands up and wraps an arm around Seungkwan, being careful with the younger's casted arm.

Seungcheol transfers his arm on Jeonghan's waist, pulling the latter closer to him. If Jeonghan was sleepy few minutes ago, he definitely wasn't now. Seungcheol's actions made him a blushing mess therefore waking him completely.