31.0

"Depression?"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan sat side by side at the doctor's office. After that talk between Jeonghan and Seungkwan, Jeonghan immediately called Seungcheol and the two rushed to the doctor's office. Jeonghan told the doctor what Seungkwan had told him.

Jeonghan was alarmed with Seungkwan's words that he called for the doctor's help immediately. The doctor phoned Wonwoo's father who immediately went to see Seungkwan. Wonwoo's father had a one on one talk with Seungkwan and an hour later, he gives his diagnostics and now the doctor is explaining everything to the two older hyungs.

"According to Dr. Jeon's observations, Seungkwan was showing signs of depression. Only a mild one though, he can still recover from it. He just needs thorough help and guide. You must not leave his side and avoid doing or saying things that may trigger something in him. I already talked to Dr. Jeon, he will put Seungkwan on his priority list. He might visit your friend again some time this week for another talk/session." The doctor finished.

"Sir, uhm....."

"Yes Seungcheol?"

"Is there.....Is there a possibility that his depression will trigger another attemp?" Seungcheol forced out. He didn't want to ask but he had to, he wants to know so he could prepare.

"I'm afraid i can't answer that Seungcheol. I don't really know how a human mind works, there is no way of predicting someone's next actions. You can only prepare and wait. But if you really want to know, i could call in Dr. Jeon for you"

Jeonghan immediately shakes his head and spoke before Seungcheol could.

"There's no need for that sir, we don't want to cause more trouble" Jeonghan said.

"It's nothing really, Dr. Jeon is a good friend of mine, he won't mind my countless calls. But if you are feeling shy to ask me, then just ask your friend to call his dad. Ah.......that kid, i remember how Dr. Jeon ran around the building chasing that kid. Wonwoo was so playful it was so annoying sometimes." The doctor laughed whilst Jeonghan and Seungcheol looks at him in disbelief.

"You don't seem to believe me but it's true, Wonwoo was a playful and very cheerful kid. Dr. Jeon always brings the kid at work but instead of staying in the kids' room, Wonwoo goes around greeting nurses and paying the patients a visit. He was like a mini-doctor, mimicking his Dad." The doctor laughed as he reminisced those memories.

"Wow......i never thought Wonwoo was like that.....he's so emo right now, it's kinds hard to believe" Seungcheol said and Jeonghan nodded in agreement.

"I heard about him turning emo as you kids put it, i don't exactly remember what happened but what i do know is that it involves one depressed patient. Since Wonwoo likes talking to patients, Dr. Jeon gave him a strict rule not to talk to every patient, especially his Dad's patients. Wonwoo did obey his father and what happened was actually an accident. Wonwoo accidentally stumbles on one of the most illusive patient of his Dad, being too naive he talked to that patient everyday and without knowing, the patient had completely changed the kid's view of life. We didn't notice the extent of the damage until one day when Wonwoo never visited the hospital anymore. Dr. Jeon told us that the kid won't come out of his room and when he does, not even smile graced him. Wonwoo was blank and void of emotions. He worsens when his parents got divorced. Aish" The doctor looks down, the heavy emotions that came with the story had taken over.

Jeonghan sighed sadly. They went from happy flashbacks to an emotion filled backstory.

"Anyways......I think Wonwoo is now better. Dr. Jeon didn't give up until he finally got his son back and he did. Wonwoo still rarely visit the hospital but when he does, everyone is happy to see him, including me. Truth be told, Wonwoo is the closest i have to a son and i would do anything to see him smile again. I love that kid like he's my own son.......Aish since when did i turn sappy" The doctor laughed, wiping a tear that fell from his sentiment moment.