4.0

After leaving the gym, Seungcheol once again left the school grounds and went to the warehouse. He was fuming and muttering things under his breath as he takes long strides while walking down the street. He could hear The8 and Dino calling out to him but he was too mad to listen. He speed up his pace until he finally reached the warehouse. He goes inside and started running up the stairs and then continues stomping down the hallways.

Seungcheol then slams the door open and immediately went straight to the mini fridge. He takes out a case of beer and then walks to the 'living room'. He sets the case on the coffee table and then takes a swig on the first beer.

Moments later The8 and Dino came running in and saw their leader's state.

"Hyung please stop drinking, that's bad for you." Dino tries to take the case away but Seungcheol was fast enough to swat the boy's hands away. Dino winced and held his hand to his chest.

The8 went to the fridge and takes out the ice pack that they usually use when they are bruised from a fight and gave it to Dino who thanked The8 before sitting down on one of the bean bags.

The8 then turns his attention to their angry leader.

"Seungcheol hyung you didn't have to do that. We just care for you so please stop drinking already and let's talk about it, calmly"

Seungcheol ignored The8 and He continues drinking until the case was finally empty. He stands up to get some more when The8 stood infront of him, blocking his path. Dino then stands up , walks in between his hyungs and gently pushes Seungcheol back on the couch.

Seungcheol tries to stand up but Dino only pushed him down again. Seungcheol groans in annoyance and kicks the coffee table instead. The beer cans falling off the table and into the floor.

Dino sighs and began cleaning up the mess while The8 once again tries to talk to their leader.

"Hyung don't be like this, we can still make the council change their minds"

"And how would we do that?"

Seungcheol sits up properly and raised a brow at The8. The chinese boy sighs and takes a sit on the couch beside Seungcheol. His nose scrunching cutely at the stench of beer coming from Seungcheol.

"We could threaten them or scare them. They are afraid of us, of what we can do. Why not use it against them?"

Dino suddenly stops what he was doing and looks at The8 with wide eyes. He felt excitement bubbles within him as he stands up from the floor and joined his hyungs' conversation.

"Oh! I know what to do! I could pull a very scary prank on them! They will be so scared that they will do whatever we want!" Dino was now hyped as he began listing the best pranks he could think off in his mind.

Seungcheol smiled evilly. He likes where this was going. The8 however suddenly feels unsure. Dino then began reciting one by one the best pranks he could think off and Seungcheol couldn't help but feel proud of Dino's prank plans.

"We could also rig the councils' personal computer and threaten them that if they do not remove us from that stupid tradition, we will expose all their dirty secrets in the whole school. Hacking is one of my speciality so that would be easy as pie" Dino smiles proudly at himself because it was true, Dino can literally hack any device in the planet and The8 learned that hard way.

Seungcheol nods his head, another evil smile crept on his lips. The8, who was unsure while ago, is still unsure right now. Dino continues to discuss his 'prank plan' with Seungcheol adding more details into it.

"The8 is flexible, he can easily infiltrate the office. Right The8?" Seungcheol asked and The8 just blinked.

Seungcheol looks at him weirdly and The8 realized that he was being asked. The8 shakes his head and asked Seungcheol to repeat his question.