17.0

"WAIT! I MADE A MISTAKE!"

Seungcheol stops walking and the room was suddenly filled with silence. Jeonghan breaks his gaze from Seungcheol and turns to the source of the shout. The principal walks back to the podium with an apologetic look on his face.

A sudden feeling of hope fills Jeonghan.

"I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE" the principal repeated and Jeonghan could see the last two mentioned groups looking nervous. What kind of mistake was the principal refering to?

"I SAID THERE'S GONNA BE EIGHT QUALIFIERS BUT I ONLY ANNOUNCED SEVEN. I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT"

gasps were heard all around followed by excited chatterings. One group still has a chance to move on to the second round. Jeonghan's hopeful feeling increases a little but not so much, there was still the feeling of worry and fear on his mind.

"WHICH MEANS THERE WILL BE ONE MORE GROUP TO BE ADDED ON THE QUALIFIERS SQUAD AND THAT GROUP IS......."

Jeonghan crossed his fingers from under the table and closed his eyes, muttering the words 'please let it be us' repeatedly.

"WOW THIS IS A SURPRISE AND TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!"

Seungkwan is secretly hating on the principal now, the amount of suspense was already killing him and the principal does nothing but prolong it. Why couldn't he just announce it already instead of blabbering whatnots. Yes, Seungkwan was being impatient, but really, who wouldn't be?

"AND THE LAST GROUP TO MAKE IT TO THE QUALIFIERS IS......"

Another Cliff-hanger, Wonwoo rolled his eyes. The principal should really stop doing that befor-

"Oh God, Just announce it already" Seungkwan groaned quite loudly. Recieving stares from the tables beside them. Jeonghan kicks Seungkwan under the table before lightly glaring at him. Seungkwan rolled his eyes and ignored the older.

"THE EIGHTH QUALIFIER GROUP ARE THE BOYS FROM THE SPECIAL CLASS!"

Seungcheol just stood there in shock. He couldn't believe his ears, did he heard that right? They actually Qualified? . A smile breaks from Seungcheol's lips as the thought came to him.

They Qualified!

All eyes turned to Jeonghan and the boys, the sudden attention made the boys a little embarrassed.

"Oh My God" Mingyu smiled widely, his canines showing. He couldn't contain his happiness anymore and he hugs the person sitting next to him who happened to be Wonwoo. Even the emo boy who is sometimes void of emotions, couldn't stop the smile that formed on his lips.

Soonyoung, being an annoying hyung, copies Mingyu's action and hugs Jihoon to his chest. The small male was still in shock to actually react so Seokmin takes that as an opportunity and joined in on the hug. Jeonghan was smiling ear to ear as he watch the boys, he then remembers something........no someone.

Jeonghan turned his head and immediately made eye contact with Seungcheol. The leader was still standing by the exit with a little smile on his face but Jeonghan knows he's actually jumping for joy inside. Jeonghan chuckles before shaking his head and turns to the boys again.

"Psst guys" Jeonghan called to the boys and they all turned to him. He smiled and gestured his head towards Seungcheol's direction. The boys nods with a smile and they left the table altogether and walks to where Seungcheol is.

Well not Dino and Seokmin, they practically ran all the way and then tackled Seungcheol in a hug, causing the leader to almost fall backwards. Jeonghan shakes his head and laughs a little. The boys can be bunch of kids sometimes.