8.0

It was like what the teacher said.

Exactly three weeks later, the special class' new uniforms have arrived. Of course the boys doesn't know it yet as they were in the middle of yet another class activity.

In those three weeks, the boys did nothing but class activities and orientations and the teacher noticed that the progress from the past three weeks was almost to none, thanks to Jeonghan and Seungkwan who made their bickering now in a daily basis. The day never goes by without those two boys going at it over and over again.

It was only for the sake of the other boys that the teacher decides to put up with the two boys' behavior.

The class activity for today is a game the teacher invented awhile back, she calls it The Google bottle. A game where all the thirteen boys are sat in a circle with a bottle in the center. It's like the truth or dare game, the only difference is that when the bottle lands on you, you will have to tell something about yourself and if you don't comply, the one who spun the bottle will use a marker and write or draw something on your skin as a punishment.

It was the teacher's lowkey plan to help the boys get to know each other and it seemed to be working out just fine. The boys were all in laughters as they play the game.

At the moment, Wonwoo had the most writings/drawings to recieve because he tends to not comply more than he did actually talk. The boy with almost to none markings on the skin was of course Seokmin. He was the opposite of Wonwoo as he was always excited whenever the bottle lands on him.

Jun just finished telling the boys about how jelly snacks are his favorite snack in the world. Surprisingly, all the boys were sharing infos about themselves with no complains, they even share some of their embarrassing memories growing up.

Well, everyone but Wonwoo who was really persistent in being silent and secretive about himself. Mingyu may or may not be lowkey disappointed at that.

Jun spins the bottle and it landed on The8 making Jun blush and Wonwoo inwardly smirk.

"There's really nothing that i can say about myself" it was obvious that The8 was just avoiding to answer and admittedly, The8 acting innocent and cute is one of Jun's weaknesses and without being totally aware, Jun answered for The8.

"What about your hobbies? I know how much you love to dance"

The8 gives Jun a weirded out look and it only took Jun a second to realize what he just said. The chinese boy immediately blushed and shyly avoids eye contact with The8.

"Ooohh stalker alert" Jeonghan and Seungkwan snickerd together making all the boys look at them with the same weirded out look. All except Soonyoung.

"You love dancing too!? Me too!? I'm really passionate about dancing! Oh! Maybe we could form a dance group together, Ah that would be so awesome!" And so Soonyoung continues to blabber and The8 actually look interested.

Jihoon mentally rolled his eyes.

"Aish shut up, it's not your turn yet" Jihoon said.

"Mianhae Uri Jihoonie" Soonyoung pouted causing the small male to blush like a tomato.

"You guys are all weird" Wonwoo muttered under his breath but he was still heard by everyone.

The game continued for another hour and the teacher couldn't be more proud to see the boys getting along so well.

Another hour had passed when the door opens making the boys stop their game. The Uniform makers entered the room with many suitbags on their hands.

The boys hastily stands up from the floor, some were excited to see the new uniforms while the others eh not so much. The teacher made the boys greet the uniform makers and the uniform makers just smiled at the boys.

"Well as promised, Your new uniforms are now finished and ready to be worn. Are you guys excited to see it?" One of the makers asked.

"Hell yeah"

"Not really"

"Yeah no"

"Never anticipated for this"

The boys, as usual, have different reactions but the teacher was already used to it.

"Okay before we show you the uniforms. There are things we have to say first. One, the council did not approve some of your suggestion, they did however considered some. Two, you will have three sets of uniforms." The second maker said.

"Different sets? Like what exactly?" Jisoo asked.

"Well for the top you will have a blazer, a cardigan and a sweater. For the undershirts, it's gonna be either a vest, a hoodie or a dress shirt. It depends on what you are in the mood to wear."

The boys nods in understanding.

"You got me at sweater" Wonwoo said and the boys doesn't know if he was joking or was being serious. 

The makers smiled at Wonwoo before remembering something.

"Oh! We also made tracksuits for all you for when you have an outdoor activities. Council's request."

"Sweet" Jun said with little to no emotions.

"Wait. What about the pants? And the shoes? Are you not gonna explain those also?" Seokmin interjected. One of the makers shakes their head no.

"You will just have to see to find out" they said and began distributing at least four suitbags and two shoe boxes to each boy.

The boys excitedly takes the suitbags but before they could open it, the teacher stopped them.

"Boys you can't open it yet. You will have to wait until you get home to see those uniforms. I know you are all excited to see your new uniforms but wouldn't it be fun if we do a reveal on it on monday instead?" The teacher said. This was one of lowkey plans to get the boys to learn to obey and have patience.

The boys were all silent, looking at each other as if seeing if anyone actually wants to do what the teacher suggested and Soonyoung being hisself, speaks for the class.

"Okay Teacher!" The red head exclaimed. the teacher smiled at him before looking at the other boys expentantly.

Groans echoed in the room as the boys reluctantly agreed to the teacher's plan and didn't make any more move to open the suitbag. The teacher smiled again and turned her attention to the uniform makers.

"You boys will start using those uniforms on Monday, it doesn't matter which is you gonna wear as long as you wear it. And please take very good care of your new uniforms. They are very hard to make"

The boys once again nods their head and then bows 90° before saying their thank you's to the uniform makers.

The uniform makers gave the boys more things to know about the uniform like how they should wash and what should they use to wash it and how to wash it properly. After that, the visitors left and the boys went back to their game.

*

At the end of the day, the boys went home with their new uniforms at hand. They couldn't actually wait to wear the new uniforms. If only monday could come any faster.