22.1

"Where are they?"

"They should've been here an hour ago!"

Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat by the living room, waiting anxiously for Seungkwan and Vernon to arrive. But an hour already passed and still no sign of the two. Seungcheol tries to call both boys but didn't get any answer from either of the two. To say they are very worried is an understatement.

"Still No sign of them?" Jisoo enters the living room, freshly showered and all. He sat beside Jeonghan and the latter immediately cuddles with him, much to Seungcheol's distaste.

Seungcheol shakes his head no.

"I called them ten times now and still no answer. Their phones might be dead or in silent mode"

"Maybe their lost" Wonwoo interjected, entering the living room and sitting beside Seungcheol.

"But my car has gps" Jisoo said.

"Does your gps work?" Wonwoo asked.

Jisoo thinks for a moment before cursing silently. Jeonghan looks at him in surprise.

"Don't curse" Jeonghan playfully scolds making Jisoo laugh a little.

"Enough with that. Jisoo, Wonwoo asked you a question. Does your gps works?" Seungcheol rudely interjects recieving a glare from Jeonghan.

Jisoo looks down on his lap and shake his head.

"No it doesn't work. I was supposed to get it fixed yesterday but we have a lot of stuff going on and i kinda forgot" Jisoo reasoned out but that didn't put Seungcheol to ease. If anything, Seungcheol is mad.

"Jisoo how careless can you be?! You, out of all of us, knows better the importance of a gps! Why didn't you get it check out!? You could've excused yourself and had it fixed!"

"Hyung that's enough!"

Seungcheol was fuming and he is nowhere near tolerating this mistake. Because of Jisoo's mistake, two of their members might be lost and in danger. It is already midnight, who knows what danger lurks outside at this hour. Seungcheol moves to launch a punch towards Jisoo but Wonwoo was fast enough to stop him. With the help of a now sober Jun, they manage to trap Seungcheol down on the couch, preventing their leader to attack Jisoo again.

"Seungcheol stop it! You're overreacting!"

"Me? Overreacting? Jeonghan two of our boys is still out there and we don't know what's happening with them, They could be in danger right now for all we know but we can't contact them because their phones are dead. That gps was their only hope of getting to the dorm safely!" Seungcheol huffs, his face turning red from anger and screaming.

"Still, that doesn't give you the right to attack Jisoo like that! None of this is his fault!" Jeonghan retaliated, his anger rising by the minute. Jisoo noticed this and takes one of Jeonghan's hands to his, giving the latter a comfort smile.

His actions didn't go unnoticed by Seungcheol. Seungcheol felt his eye twitch at the sight of the two practically holding hands. His stare was so sharp that if it were literal, Jeonghan and Jisoo's entwined hands would be chopped off already.

"Aish you two, quit fighting. You're gonna wake the kids with your loud voices" Wonwoo said.

"Too Late" a new voice said.

Seungcheol looks away from Jeonghan and Jisoo, he turns his head and saw Jihoon, Soonyoung, The8 and Dino standing by the living room doorway.

Jeonghan lets go of Jisoo's hand and calls Dino to sit beside him. The youngest immediately complied and cuddles on Jeonghan's side. The8 copied Dino's action but instead of going to Jeonghan, he went to Seungcheol. The leader didn't mind cuddling with the chinese boy. Jihoon and Soonyoung sits beside Jisoo but they did not cuddle. Jihoon doesn't like cuddles.