Gang Slang

Melanie POV

By Time I Was Done I Spent Almost All My Money Plus Some From My Bank Account So I Was Almost Broke At This Point I Didn't Care This Mall Was Hella Big I Almost Got Lost.

All Through The Mall I Hear Guys Whistle At Me Or Say Ay Ma Like I'm Not Yo Damn Mommy But I Kept Going.

I Was In The Food Court Drinking Starbucks And Scrolling On My Instagram Right Now I Have 65k From My Recent Pic Of Me I Started Smiling At The Comments Until I Heard Someone Sit At The Seat Across From Me I Rolled My Eyes.

"Wassup Witchu" The Guy Said He Was Cute I Guess With Some Side Burns And Brown Skin Tone.

"Nun Wassup Witchu" I Said While Rolling My Neck.

He Looked Me Up And Down And Scoffed "You Dark-skins Got Mad Problems"

"Boy Bye Before I Up My Drink And Throw It In Ya Face" I Said Then Got Up And Rolled My Eyes And Walked Away.

I Saw All His Homies Laugh And Then He Got Up And Laughed "You Couldn't Handle This Anyway"

Yea Whateva

I Have A Bit Of An Attitude But I Cant Help But To Shut Out People But It Always Come Down To Being A Dark-Skin Like We Not The Same Race And Almost Same Skin Tone.

I Walked Out The Mall With All My Bags Until I Dropped One Before I Could Pick It Up This Nice Looking Dude Picked It Up For Me "Here You Go Mame" He Said

See A Descent Guy Who Doesn't Call Me Ma.

"Thank You So Much" I Said With A Relief Tone He Looked At Me Weird As Fuck.

"It's Just A Bag No Biggie" He Said I Chuckled.

"No For Not Calling Me Ma" I Said While Rolling My Eyes It's A Habit.

He Laughed "Oh Foreal You Must Not Be From Cali"

"Nope Atlanta Georgia For Me" I Said

"Ayyy Y'all Got Some Dope Dancer" He Said

"You Dance?" I Said Confused

He Looked Away Shy "Go Ahead Make Fun Of Me"

I Was Confused "Why Would I You Just Don't Look Like A Dancer" I Said

"Yep On The Dance Team At School Maybe I'll See You There" He Said

"Maybe" I Said

His Phone Started Ringing Then When He Hung Up He Said "I Gotta Go Hope I See You Around" Then Handed My Bag "You Too" I Said.

Then He Started Walking Away "Wait" I Said "What's Your Name?"

"John" He Said "You"

"Melanie" I Said With A Smile He Smiled Back "See You Mel" Then Walked Away.

I Finally Made A Friend That Didn't Flirt With Me.

——————————-

After I Got In My Car I Headed Home And By Time I Pulled Up It Was 9:00.

I Got Out The Car And Went Into The House With All My Bags And The Door Swung Open Before I Could Speak.

"Long Day Huh" Dan Said With A Blunt In His Mouth And His Durag On.

"Yea I Need Some Help" I Said With A Pout He Chuckled And Helped Me Put My Stuff Inside.

When We Were Done He Sat On The Couch And I Sat On The Other Side And Looked At What He Was Watching "Paid N Full Again?" I Said And Layed Down.

"Hell Yea My Tv My Movie Besides Don't You Got Makeup Tutorials To Do" He Said With Making Kissy Faces.

I Threw My Pillow At Him "Ion Even Do That Danny Phantom" I Said

"Mhmmm You Hungry?" He Said

"Yea I Want Some Burgers Annd" I Said Before I Could Finish The Doorbell Rang.

"I'll Get That" Dan Said Than Opened The Door I Peeked Out The Corner And In Came A Women Who Was Very Pretty And Had A Dress On That Meant Business "This Is Tracy" Dan Said

"My Fiancée"

Hold Tf Up Fiancée

———
As You Can See Melanie Isn't Hood But She Isn't Too Classy Either Basically Shes Bad And Bougie.