Jailbond

Mel POV

I pulled up to the trap while Princess waited in the car because she didn't wanna See Tre and I saw Tre pacing back and forth

"Wassup" I Said.

"There's something you need to see" he said and dragged me by my arm into a tv room.

He clicked on the tv and there I was naked getting raped by leron.

"What The fuck" I Said Getting Up.

"They Found It In Jazz Phone What if there's other videos" he said.

"Turn this shit off" I yelled and pushed the tv.

I didn't notice I was shaking until Tre Came Up behind me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I should not have showed you that yo" he said.

"Why won't this go away" I Said With My Head Down.

"Ion no but we gone get through it" he said and kissed me on my cheek.

"And it's my birthday week" I Said With a chuckle.

"Oh yea yo fine ass finna be 17 you still a youngin" he said.

I Rolled My Eyes And Turned Around to fake Him and locked my arms around his neck.

"You still want me tho" I Said biting my lip and he nodded.

"That's why I can't wait till your birthday so I can have all of you" he said Licking His Lips.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips and laid my head on his chest.

"What Are we gonna do with the phone" I Said.

"Burn it but there's more tapes on there and i kinda wanna no what's on e-" Before I Could let him finish I Yelled.

"No"

"Why?" He said.

"Because there's other people's business on there Tre just get rid of the phone please" I Said pouting my lip out

"Ok" he said and hugged me.

"What am I gonna tell Kevin" I said.

"Don't tell em nun pretend you don't know" he said.

"But Johns my friend and that's his boyfriend" I Said.

"Hold Up Kevin gay" he said.

I nodded "yea"

"I hate to put you in this position but when things go down all I want you to do is deny deny deny" he said "ok?"

I Nodded "What you do with her body?" I Said.

"Ion wanna Tell You that" he said.

"Why you don't trust me"

"No because it's kinda nasty"

"I wanna know Anyway" I Said

He huffed "Fine" and pushed me back where he could see my face "in order for no evidence to be found we took all her teeth out and her fingernails and her eyes so they wouldn't id her if she was ever found then we cut her tongue and her fingers just to be sure then we burned her alive and threw her in the lake downtown"

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I Said holding my stomach.

"Tre she didn't deserve that" I Said.