Tears Left To Cry

Mel POV

"I'm Trying To Get The Cap Off" I Yelled Tears Of Frustration Coming Down My Face.

"What The Hell Are You Doing" Tre Boomed Thought The Whole House Then He Rushed Towards Me And Knocked Me Into The Wall.

"What The Fuck Are You Trying To Do Kill Yourself" He Said Then Snatched The Pills Away From Me I Tried To Reach Out And Grabbed Me But He Had Both My Wrists In His Hands.

I Started Sobbing Flashbacks Of Being Tied Up Painted In My Head Like Paint But Was Never Going To Go Away.

"I Can't Anymore T-Tre" I Said Sobbing In My Hands.

"You Can't What" He Said Taking The Pressure Off My Wrists.

"Do This I Can't W-Wake Up Everyday Knowing That Everyone Always Gonna Leave Me" I Said
"Including You" I Muttered.

His Eyes Went From Concern To Angry Fast As Lightning He Picked Me Up And Threw Me On His Shoulder.

Ooo Daddy Got Ass.

"Tre Let Me Go" I Said.

He Slammed Me On The Bed And I Landed With A Thud.

"What The Hell Are You" I Said Before I Cut Myself Off Because He Was Taking Off His Shirt.

"T-Tre No Please" I Said Tears Blurring My Vision.

"Look At Me" He Said Demanding.

I Looked Up And I Saw His Chest Had Little Cuts On It And Some Wounds Why Didn't I Notice It Before?

"W-Where Did?" I Said.

"I Got Shot Twice In A Shootout And Stabbed By My So Called Buyer When My Momma Sold Us Because I Wouldn't Let The Nigga Touch Me" He Said.

He Continued On "We All Have Baggage And Sometimes It's Ones Thats So Heavy You Wanna Go To The Ground But Mel I'm Never Letting You Touch The Ground" He Said With Adoration In His Eyes.

"What About Your Mom" I Said.

"Rehab" He Said Then Laid Down Next To Me I Nodded And We Sat Quiet For Awhile.

I Sniffled "It's So Hard Tre"

"I Know But It Gets Better Baby I Promise" He Said.

"No I Mean Yo Dick It's Hard And On My Leg" I Said Giggling.

"Oh Shit" He Said Getting Up "But Seriously Mel If I Ever Catch You Doing Some Shit Like That Again I'll Fuck You Up Till You Can't Stand" He Said Looking Deep In My Eyes.

I Nodded

"I Need A Verbal Conformation" He Said.

"Yes Daddy" I Said Without Knowing Oh Shit.

He Started Licking His Lips "Damn Baby Don't Start Something You Can't Finish" He Said Then We Started Laughing And I Just Felt So Much Better Around Him.

"What Happened There Mel" He Said.

I Froze.

"W-What Do You Mean" I Said

"Don't Play Dumb" He Said His Jaw Clenched.

I Looked Down Then Took A Deep Breath You Can't Let This Control You Mel I Kept Saying To Myself.

"H-He Raped Me And Uh I Blacked Our M-Most Of The Time But When I Woke Up I W-W-Would Be Sore And He Would Come In And Slap Me" I Said Tears Forming.

"He Said It Was Because He Loved Me And He Didn't Want Anyone Else To Love Me Like He Loved Me" I Said Chuckling.

"I Know It's Fucked Up Right Thats Not Even The Worst Part Some Nights He Would Invite His Friends And They Would Take Turns Hitting Me Or F-Fucking Me" I Said And Thats When The Whole Dam Just Broke "You Proably Think I'm A Slut"I Said Sniffling .

He Grabbed My Chin And Made Me Look In His Eyes "Don't Ever Think That He Abused You And I'm Glad He's Dead" He Said.

"Then He Told Me He Killed My Uncle And I Don't Know What Imma Do There Needs To Be A Funeral And A" I Said But Was Cut Off By Tre Lighting A Cigar.

"You Need To Chill And Let Me Handle Everything" He Said I Nodded And He Blew His Smoke In My Face I Inhaled It With Ease And Laid Back On The Bed.

I Was Closing My Eyes And Just Listening To Tre Talk About What We Were Gonna Do This Week Well What He Was Gonna Do He Said I Needed Bedrest I Was Dozing Off But Before I Let The Dark Consume Me He Whispered.

"Can I Keep You" In My Ear And I Feel Asleep With Those Words Running Thought My Head.

Well Let This Week Not Suck.