Changes

(R.I.P X)

Mel POV

I Couldn't Believe Nobody Hadn't Cuffed This Dude Before

When We Went Downstairs There Was Eggs,Bacon,And Waffles Waiting For Me.

"Damn" I Said My Mouth Watering.

"Yea I Kinda Got This Set Up Before You Woke Up" He Said "I Wanted You To Wake Up And Not Have To Cook"

"Thank You" I Said Grabbing A Plate And Kissing Him On The Cheek Before I Got My Plate And Made My Way To This Bomb Ass Food.

"You Look Fine As Fuck In The Morning" He Said Rubbing His Beard And Licking His Lips.

I Blushed And Took A Bite Of The Bacon I Moaned It Was The Best Bacon I Ever Had.

I Looked Up And He Was Staring Me Down Like Fresh Meat.

"What" I Said.

"Nothing" He Said And Smiled.

I Shrugged And Continued Eating My Breakfast.

"You Not Gonna Eat Anything" I Said.

"Nah I'm Good It's Something Else I Wanna Eat" He Said And Winked At Me.

"James You Don't Wanna" I Said Scraping Some Of This Last Piece Of My Food.

"Whatever You Going Through Or Went Through I Can Handle It" He Said.

"You Won't Think In Used?" I Said In A Low Voice.

"What Do You Mean" He Said Lifting My Chin.

A Silent Tear Came Out And I Didn't Notice Until James Wiped My Cheek And Kissed It.

"I Am A Man Of Deals And The Deal Is If This Isn't Going Anywhere We Will Have To Call It Quits Because Ion Wanna Waste My Time Ma" He Said.

I Couldn't Believe He Was Saying This But He Was Only Being Fair I Couldn't Expect Him To Wait For Me.

"I Know And I Can't Expect You To Wanna Wait For Me I Am Damaged Goods Honestly" I Said Laughing To Change The Mood.

He Grabbed Me By My Wrist And Started Kissing Down My Neck "Don't Talk Like That About Yourself You Are A Queen" He Said Whispering In My Ear Sending Shivers Down My Back.

"Deal?"He Said

"Deal" I Said I Swear I Should've Been Fucking With Business Men.

Out Of Nowhere He Grabbed Me By My Neck And Pushed Me Against The Wall And Starting Kissing Me Roughly And My Hands On His Head.(I Know How Guys Are About There Waves).

"Mhmmm" I Said Then He Pushed Me Up And My Legs Were Wrapped Around His Stomach And His Bulge Grounding Against My Wet Center.

He Whispered In My Ear And Said "Your So Wet Baby"

He Dipped His Hands In My Pants And Started Playing Down There.

"Stoooppp" I Said Against His Lips He Whispered In My Ear "Make Me" I Started Moaning More Deeper He Got And I Was On The Rocks.

"JAMES" I Yelled Reaching My Limit.

"I Want You To Meet My Mother" He Said Right When I Was On My Way.

"What" I Said Breathing Out Of Control.

"Wrong Time" He Said.

"Yes Nigga Now I'm Not Even In The Mood" I Said.

"W-What You Mean" He Said.

"I Gotta Go James" I Said.

"Wait Melanie" He Said But I Pushed Him Off Of Me And Got My Stuff And Got My Car Keys.