Trap Jumpin

Tre POV

I Can't Believe Mel Kicked Me Out I Mean I Never Thought She Was That Stupid Right Now I'm At Home And I Couldn't Feel Any Better  I'm Laying In My Bed Alone And When That Shit Happen I Start Thinking.

I Started Thinking How My Momma Screwed Me Over I Started Thinking About How I'm Lying To My Sister Yo I Felt Sick To My Stomach.

I Turned Over And Started Thinking About Melanie Instead.

I Felt Bad For Hitting Her Against The Wall I Mean I Didn't Mean To But She Just Be Having Me Fucked Up Yo.

I Started Thinking About All The Things I Would Do To Her And Her Smart Mouth I Got A Boner Shortlt After But Then My Phone Started Ringing "Hello" I Said.

"Nigga You Know Who The Fuck This Is" He Said.

Aw Hell Leron Bitch Ass.

"Yo I'm Really Getting Tired Of You Next Time Imma Shoot Yo Ass In Yo Skull Nigga" I Said.

"Aw Why You Gotta Be Like That Besides We Used To Be Friends" He Said.

"Friends Or No Friends Ay You Stay Away From Mel Ight" I Said.

"Why She Damn Sure Not Yours So Lemme Tell You Sum U Took Away Half My Niggas Now Imma Take Away Ya Girl Or Whateva She Is To You" He Said But I Cut Em Off.

"Nigga Don't Play With Me" I Said

"Naw Nigga Don't Play With Me That's Why Imma Take Ya Girl And She Not Gone Ever Wanna Leave And Then I'm Coming For Yo Ass" He Said Before I Could Say Anything The Phone Hung Up.

This Nigga Got Me Fucked Up.

I Gotta Up The Strap On This Nigga. Or Do I Protect Mel?

—————-

Daniel POV

I Was Getting Home Late Because I Had A Business Meeting.

Tracy Called Me 5 Times But I Didn't Wanna Hear Her Excuses I Couldn't Believe She Did This I Thought This Women Was A Random Women I Met Online I'm Getting To Old For This Shit I Wanna Settle Down.

I Drove Into The Driveway And There Standing Was Tracy.

"You Gone Call The Cops On Me Too" I Said Getting My Stuff Out The Car.

"Daniel Let Me Explain" She Said I Could Tell Shed Been Crying.

"Naw Don't Explain Shit Get The Fuck Outta My Face And The Hell Outta My Life" I Said.

"Daniel Please" She Said I Interrupted Her.

"Give Me My Ring" I Said.

"What?" She Said.

"Give Me My Ring Do I Gotta Spell It Yo" I Said.

"Daniel Please Baby Lets Talk About This I Didn't Know" She Said.

"Didn't Know Didn't Know You Telling Me You Didn't Remember? That Little Girl In There If She Finds Out She Gone Wanna Kill Yo Ass It Makes It Worse To Be Under The Same Room Tracy" I Said As Much As I Wanted To Hate Her She Had A Right To Do What She Did But To Lie To Me This Whole Time.

She Was Full On Crying "I Don't Wanna End This Daniel I Love You Baby Please" She Said.

I Looked At Her For A Moment And All I Saw Was Betrayal I Should've Known To Never Mess With Someone Who Works For The Heat Especially The FBI.

"I Need Some Time" I Said.

"Ok Ok I Can Do That" She Said.

"I'll Call You Don't Call Me" I Said.

I Watched Her Get Back In Her Car And Leave Down The Street I Wondered How Was I Gone Tell Mel Or If I Even Should Tell Mel.

I Walked In The House And Saw It Was Quite It Must Mean She Sleep Because It's 12:09.

I Went To My Cabinet And Got A Drink I Took Out A Old Photo Of Me And My Brother.

"You Would've Loved To See Your Babygirl Right Now Except The School Called Me Today For Sum I Don't Know What But I Bet She Said Did Sum She Wasn't Supposed To" I Said Looking Back On The Times When Life Was Easier.

"You Know She Has Your Temper To Phew Does She Argue With Me A lot"

I Sat There Thinking What The Fuck Am I Doing Talking To A Picture I Chuckled At That.

I Sat The Picture Down And Turned On The Tv The Rest Of The Night I Spent Thinking On What I Was Gonna Do With Mel And Tracy I Loved Tracy But Mel Was Family And I Loved Her More Like A Daughter.

Over The Years I've Grown To Know A lot About That Girl That I Didn't Before Because Her Father Kept Her In Ballet Or She Was Helping Do Bad Stuff With The Other I Never Condoned Her Messing With Guns But She Wasn't My Child.

All I Did Know Is That Mel Would Kill Me If She Knew I Was Sleeping With The Women Who Put Her Father In Jail And Killed Her Mother.