Gang Bang

Melanie POV

It Was Tre I Thought He Was A Blood?

"Man As You Can See You Surrounded By A Lots Of Crips You Gone Go Down Like This For Some Pussy"
The Man Who Was Holding Me Said.

He Tightened His Grip On My Head My Face Hurt From The Slap But It Wasn't Bruised If I Had Balls And Wasn't Ready To Piss On Myself Id Say He Hit Like A Bitch.

"Naw Man But I'm Cool With Someone Who Know Her So If You Would Let Go Of Her Bruh We Can Keep Our Business Moving" Tre Said.

The Dude Who Had Me Looked At Me Than Back At Tre "Come On Leron Ian Got Time For This I Got Money To Make Just Hand Me The Bitch" Tre Said.

Bitch?!

"Yea Whatever Man Don't Step Foot In This Area Again" Leron Said To Me Than Threw Me On The Floor.

I Got Up And Looked At My Car My Uncle Gonna Kill Me It Was All Busted And Broke Now I Walked Toward Tre But When I Got Close Leron Yelled

"Sike Nigga"

And That Was The First Shot He Almost Got Tre But Instead One Of His Guys Got Shot Tre Ran And Got Me Than Pushed Me On The Side Of His Car While Crips On The Other Side Was Bussin Caps.

Tre Pulled Out A Nice Looking Semi And Started Bussin While They Were Doing That InStarted Thinking I've Never Been In A Shootout Before.

Interrupting My Train Of Thought Tre Threw Me A Gun "Here Help Out Ma" He Said.

I Started Cheesing "Don't Tell Me You Don't Know How To Shoot Ant Yo Fa-" Before He Could Finish I Was Shooting Dudes Left And Right But My Main Goal Was Leron Bitch Ass.

I Could Tell Tre Was Impressed I Felt Him Stare At Me For A Couple Of Minutes Then Get Back To Shooting It Felt Like Almost An Hour And When We Were Done I Didn't See Leron At All He Must've Dipped If I Saw Him I'd Make Him A Bitch And Stick A Pink Dildo Up His Bitch Ass.

When We Were Done I Stared At All The Dead Bodies Instead Of Feeling Scared I Felt Happy As Hell I Hope I'm Not On No Sinister Shit.

"Let's Bounce Before The Heat Come" Tre Said

"Alright" I Said Then Started Walking To His Car It Had Bullet Wounds On It But By His Face He Looked Like He Would Replace It All His Goons Went Their Separate Ways And It Was Just Me And Him In The Car.

"Why Were You Out There" He Said

I Didn't Answer Him Because I Don't Owe Him Shit Before I Could Blink He Stopped The Car And Grabbed My Chin And Turned It Towards Him.

"Answer Me When I Ask You Sum Or I'll Make Ya Ass Walk" He Said.

I Knew Better Than To Walk At Night Alone.

"Me And My Uncle Got Into A Fight So I Needed Some Space But They Stopped My Car And Tried To" I Said But Stopped Afraid To Finish That Sentence He Started The Car And Let Me Go.

"Yea I Know What They Was Finna Do" He Said While Gripping The Steering Wheel. "No Lady Should Get Treated Like That"

"Hold Up But Didn't You Call Me A Bitch" I Said.

"Yea But I Had To If Niggas Think You Care For Something They Gone Wanna Take It Away"He Said.

That Is True I Mean....Wait He Cared  For Me.

I Started Mad Blushing For The Kid He Must've Saw And Said "The Fuck Is You Smiling For"

He Fucked It Up As Soon As I Think He Cool As Fuck He Open His Fine Ass Mouth.

I Rolled My Eyes Mood Over "Nun" I Said And Looked Out The Window I Was In For It When I Got Home.

"So Why Was You Out There" I Said

"Had To Take Care Of Some Business I Thought I Would And Then I Saw You Out There" He Said

"Did I Mess Up Some If So My Bad" I Said

"Naw I Was Just Telling Them To Stop Fucking With Our Clients They Just Be Big Mad That I'm Breaking More Bread Than Them" He Said While Taking One Hand Off The Steering Wheel And Leaned His Seat Back.

He Even Drive Fine Ass Hell Damn Do I Have A Damn Crush?

I Looked Away And Cleared My Throat "So Is Your Guys Ok" I Said

"Yea But As You Can Tell One Went Down But We Strapped And Good You Know We Take Care Of Ourselves" He Said.

I Wondered What It Would Be Like To Be There On A Daily Basis And To Just Be Free I Knew I Would Never Forget That Feeling.

"So-" I Didn't Even Get To Talk Before He Turned The Radio On And Started Singing Along To Biggie.

I'm Going Going Back Back To Cali Cali

—————

We Pulled Up To The Familiar House And I Got My Stuff And Got Out Before I Did Tre Said "Be Nice To Ya Uncle Not Many People Have Families That'll Take Them In"

What The Fuck Is He Dr.Phil Now I Slammed The Door And Said "Yea Ok" I Started Walking And I Could Feel Someone Staring I Turned Around And He Was Still There But I Had A Feeling He Was Staring At My Ass.

I Walked To The Door And Before I Could Open It There Standing Was A Very Pissed Off Uncle.