Loyalty Over Everything

Tre POV

"Well...Welll...Well.. If Isn't My Right Hand Man You Think You Slick G" I Said.

"I Mean I Gotcho Sister Didn't I" He Chuckled "I Mean I've Been Working With Both Sides For Years But I Got Tired Of Yo Ass" He Said.

"Wow Damn You Supposed To Be My Mentor But I Guess I Learned Some Stuff From Yo Ass" I Said.

"Really What Nigga" He Said.

"Never Trust Anyone" I Said Then 5 Of My Guys Broke Through And Shot Andrew In His Head They Was All My Cousins And Some Of My Old Friends I Took That Time To AIM My Gun At Leron But He Cut Me Off Before I Cocked My Gun.

"You Kill Me I Kill Mel Now What Nigga" He Said And Had A Gun Aimed At Mel She Started Crying And Shaking And Princess Was Shaking Her Head.

"You Don't Hate Her That Much You Would Let Her Die Do You" He Said.

"Let Her Go And Maybe I'll Give You Mercy" I Said.

I Looked Back And Saw Andrew Dead The Dude I Thought Would Always Be My Nigga.

Guess Not.

I Saw Leron Whisper Something In Melanie Ear And KISS Her On The Cheek.

"Kill Em Both" Leron Said.

Fuck Naw.

"Wait" I Said.

"Nah Nigga Ant No Wait If It Wasn't For You I Wouldn't  Be Doing This" He Said

"The Fuck I Gotta Do With It" I Said.

"You Killed All My Homies And To Top That Off Mel Is Still Into You Dawg Fuck That" He Said Yelling Nigga Had Spit Coming Out He Officialy Lost It And Charity Was Standing There Grinning With A Gun To My Sister Head.

Then Leron Started Grinning To And Started Laughing Like A Psycho.

"Naw I Ant Gone Kill Em Nigga You Are" He Said.

"What?" I Said.

"Choose" Was All He Said.

Shiiiiiii That Easy I Cocked My Gun And Aimed At Mel And Her Eyes Widened I Took People Away From There Families All The Time And It's Not Like I Was Into Her She Was Just Some Cat.

I Pulled The Trigger Halfway And Saw That Her Eyes Was Closed And Then Then The Trigger Was Pulled.

Not Mine But Tracy's.

She Shot One In Charity Leg

"I'm Sorry But Put The Gun Down The Police Are Already Here Leron" She Said.

I Saw Charity On The Ground But She Wasn't Dead And Princess Hurried Up And Grabbed The Gun From Her And Aimed At Leron Everyone Was Aiming At Leron.

His Guys Was In The Back Aiming At My Guys Waiting On A Signal I Guess.

He Started Chuckling.

"You Gone Shoot Me Mama" He Said.

"Son You Need Help Don't Kill A Innocent Girl Because Of That" She Said.

"I'm Doing This For Us These Gangbangers Need To Learn They Need To-" He Said.

"Leron Do Not Blame Others For Your Father Mistakes Ok Just Put The Gun Down" She Said.

He Kissed Mel On Her Cheek And Then Said "If I Cant Have You Nobody Will" And Aimed The Gun At Mel And I Hurried Up And Shot Him In His Head.

"Noooo" Tracy Yelled Than Ran Over To Leron But She Got Shot Because Now Everyone Was Shooting Mel Was On The Floor Crying In Lerons Blood And Princess Hid Behind A Crate It Was The Police Outside And We Was Just Bussing I Thought To Myself Lord Get Me Out Of This.

I Was Shooting As Many As I Could My Cousins Look Like They Was Not Backing Down And I Wasn't Either.

Charity Was On The Floor Crying And Everybody Was Just Bussing Gunshots Was All You Could Hear.

The Police Finally Came In And Told Everybody To Stop I Signaled For My Cousins To Get Outta There As Fast As They Could And They Ran Before The Police Could Notice Lerons Guys Was All Handcuffed And When They Looked At My Side They Eyes Widened.

"Put Your Hands Over Your Head You Have The Right To Remain Silent Anything You Do Or Say May Be Used Against You In The Court Of Law Do You Understand These Terms" The Officer Named Dick Said.

"Yea...I Do Dick" I Said Then He Pushed Me Out In HandCuffs I Saw All The Lights And I Looked Into The Street And Saw My Car Was Gone Good They Took It That Mean They Wont Check My Car.

But Was Melanie Okay.

I Was Shoved In The Cop Car Just In Time To See Princess Come Out Yelling.

"That's My Brother He Didn't Do Anything" The Cop Grabbed Her I Almost Got Up.

"Let Me Go That's My Brother Tre" She Yelled I Mouthed I Love You To Her And Sat My Head Back I Didn't Wanna See Her Cry.

Everything Seemed To Go By Slow My Mind Was On A Hundred Different  Things.

I Saw Tracy Come Out  On Those Hospital Shits And Was Crying I Felt Bad But You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do Charity Was On One To  And She Was Smiling At Me I Got This Pit In My Stomach From That.

I Started Wondering How Long I Would Be In Jail?
How Long Leron Was Setting This Up?
How Long Would Be Before I Got To Roll Some Loud?

———————-