Bandz Up

King POV

I Woke Up Feeling Cool As A Iceberg Then I Turned Around And Saw This Hoe In My Bed I Forgot Her Name Amber Or Tiffany Ion Know.

"Ay Ma" I Said

She Ant Wake Up Mannnn

"Ayo Wake Up" I Said

She Started Turning In The Bed "Aye Ma You Gotta Bounce" She Looked At Me Tiredly "Why Cant I Stay Papi" She Looked Unattractive As Shit I Hate A Begger.

"Yo If You Don't Get The Fuck Up Imma Have My Sister On Yo Ass Now Get Up There's A Car Waiting For You" I Said In A Demanding Voice.

She Got Up And Got Her Clothes And Said Under Her Breath "I Hate Niggas Like You"

"Well I Love Me The Fuck Outta Here" I Said Then Turned Around And Started Rolling My Blunts.

I Swear Hoes Never Know When To Leave They Just Wanna Eat All Ya Shit Like Some Damn Roaches.

I Turned On The Tv And Put On My Favorite Movie Baby Boy Basically I Layed Up On Sunday's While My Sister Goes Shopping For School.

Then This Nigga Had To Ruin My Mood And Come Knocking At My Doe.

"Open The Fuck Up" Andrew Said Like He Fucking 12.

"Nah You Good G" I Said While Smoking A Blunt.

"Naw Foreal My Nigga We Gotta Talk Business" He Said I Had To Get Up Because Business Comes First.

"Alr You Big Neck Small Eye Bitch" I Said Then Got Up And Opened The Door.

He Came In On The Way And Said "Ya Momma Nigga"And Took My Blunt I Had.

"Nigga I Know She Is" I Said Then We Both Started Laughing "Alright Mouthfucka What Do You Want" I Said.

"So News Is A New Dealer On The Streets" He Said.

"So? Nigga There's A Whole Bunch Of Dealers Nigga" I Said.

"So We Gotta Check This One Out Because They All Reply To Us My Nigga" He Said.

"Yea Alright" I Said Then Started Packing My Weeds And Magazines.

"Ay That One Girl Charity You Put Out Was Pissed As Hell Boy What You Do" He Said.

"The Usual Nigga I Told Her To Leave Because She Took To Much Space" I Said Then Went In The Bathroom And Started Getting Ready "Alright Call Me When You Ready" I Nodded While Brushing My Teeth.

—————
(Outfit At The Top)

I Got My Gold Chain And My Keys And Started Walking Downstairs Nobody Was There Except For My Sister Diamond.

"What You Doing Arnt You Supposed To Be With Yo Friend What's Her Name....Jazz Or Whateva"I Said

"No She Irritating Me Talking About College And Shit Like Girl You So Fucking Boring This Yo First Year Of High School And You Acting A Damn Fool"She Said.

I Chuckled "She A Smart Bitch What's Wrong With That" I Said.

"No She A Bitch Period And Her Brother Annoying Ass Think He A Gangbanger" She Said.

"Oh Hell Naw Nigga" I Said Laughing Hard As Hell "Ayo Andrew Lets Pull Up On This Scrub"

Andrew Came In Dancing With His Semi "Lets Teach This Puta A Lesson Homes" He Said.

Diamond Started Shaking Her Head "I Didn't Mean For You To Kill Em Chill Out El Pablo" She Said.

"Nah We Joking We Got Other Business To Take Care Of" I Said.

"Like What" She Said.

"New Drug Dealer Stuff I'll Be Back" I Said Then Kissed Her Forehead "Peace I Said Walking Out The Door With My Phone And Keys.

Andrew Was Right Behind Me And We Hopped In The Benz.

I Looked In The Trunk And Got One Of My Guns.
My Favorite Draco Ak-47

"Alr Lets Roll" I Said We Had To Have The Strap With Us Incase This Nigga Wanted To Get Froggy On Us Or Sum

We Drove To The Address One Of The Guys Gave Us I Looked In The Compartment  And Got Out My Pistol For This Minor Occasion But Kept The Draco In Reach.

By Time We Got There It Was A Min But There House Looked Built From Scratch.

"Alright You Ready Blood" Andrew Said.

"Fasho" I Said Looking At My Surroundings "You Go In First I'll Be Behind You Ight" He Said.

"Ight" I Said Then Started Walking Up The Porch I Knocked On The Door Like I'm Not A Nigga That's Proably About To Shoot They Shit Up.

I Was Not Expecting The Same Girl From The Mall To Open The Door.

"Wassup Ma"

——————————