Grey Kush

Mel POV

We Sat There Kissing For Who Knows How Long It Felt Like A Dream But Real.

When We Finally Broke Apart I Tried To Refrain A Groan Because I Didn't Wanna Seem Thirsty But I Was Kindve.

"I'm Been Waiting So Long To Look In Those Big Brown Eyes" He Said Then Started Tracing My Lips I Smiled But Then Frowned Because I Remembered What Happened To Me.

"Leron He's Dead" I Said Gritting My Teeth.

"Yea" He Said

I Nodded And Looked Around And Noticed We Were Kinda Making A Scene I Turned Around And Saw Charity Smiling Like She Feels Good About What I Went Through.

"Why" Was All I Said To Her.

She Seemed Take Back What She Thought I Was About To Hit Her.

She Blinked A Couple Of Times Then Said "Because You Took Tre From Me You Take Away Everyone's Loved Ones And When Leron Wanted To Love You Yo-" She Said But I Cut Her Off.

"I What Didn't Wanna Be With A Abusive Psycho I Should Fuck You Up For Watching And Sitting There When He..." I Said Because I Knew If I Broke Down Here I Wasn't Getting Back Up.

"Stay Away From Me" Was All I Said Then Started Walking I Didn't Wanna Think About Everything About My Uncle.

Oh God My Uncle.

I Wish That Bastard Was Alive I Would Kill Him.

We Got Into The Car And Nobody Said A Word Good Because I Did Not Feel Like Being Totured Over Questions On What I Remember .

Tre Cleared His Throat "You Hungry" He Said.

I Chuckled "Yea" He Smiled Back And Grabbed My Hand.

Why Was He Being So Cuddly All Of A Sudden.

Did He Feel Bad For Me?

Was I His Charity Case?

I Pulled My Hand Back And He Frowned "What?" He Said.

"I'm Nobody's Charity Case" I Mumbled And Looked Down At My And Pretended To Be Busy.

He Scoffed And Continued Driving.

Great We're Right Back Where We Always Had Been.

I Looked Out The Window The Whole Time And Found Myself Dazed Off.

Flashback- "Your Such A Little Slut Arnt You"

"Leron Please No Do-"

"Take This Dick"

"Your My Whore And My Whore Only Nobody's Coming To Save You"

All My Hope Was Lost From Those Words.

Nobodys.Coming.To.Save.You.

—————-

I Woke Up In A Bed I Laid Back Down And Tried To Steady My Breathing I Looked Next To Me Was Some McDonald's.

I Smiled And Ate Fast I Hadn't Ate Since I Cant Even Remember When.

I Licked My Fingers When I Was Done And Breathed In My Surroundings Things Were Gonna Be Complicated.

Trial.

Funeral.

They Kept Ringing In My Head I Didn't Wanna Believe It But I Couldn't Help Too Already Know The Truth.

I Got Up But Stopped When I Saw Tre Come Out AThe Bathroom With Nothing But A Bath Towel On I Cleared My Throat "W-What Are You Doing" I Said.

"Taking A Shower In My Room Duh Just Cuz You In Here Don't Mean Shit" He Said But I Wasn't Listening I Was Looking At His Abs With Water Dripping Down.

"O-Ok" I Said.

You Would Think Because Of What Happened To Me I Wouldn't Be Into That Type Of Contact But Tre Was A Whole Nother Type Of Contact And I Couldn't Resist Myself And I Wasn't Gonna Let What Happened Control Me.

He Saw Me Looking At Him And Licked His Lips Then Smirked "I Gotta Talk To Princess About Sum But When I Come Back We Need To Talk" He Said.

"Talk About What" I Said.

He Huffed And Motioned For Me To Turn Around I Did So Reluctantly.

"About Your Uncle" He Said.

"I Know He's Dead Tre" I Said.

"How" He Said.

"Leron Whispered It To Me A-At The Warehouse" I Said I Quickly Shutup Because I Just Put A Crack In The Dam I Was Trying To Fix.

I Turned Around Without Permission And It Broke A Whole Nother Dam And It Wasn't The One You May Think.

I Hurried Up And Turned Back Around.

"Naw You Gone Turn Around You Already Was Peeping" He Said With Too Much Pride In His Voice.

So I Did And He Was In Nothing But Calvin Klein  Boxers That Easily Showed His Print And Lemme Tell You Leron Bitch Ass Ant Got Shit On Him.

Oh No I Did It Again There Everything Came Back How Could He Do That To Me And Take Something Like That From Me That Was So Fragile And Had Been Taken Before.

I Didn't  Notice I Was Crying Until Tre Wrapped His Arms Around Me And I Could Full On Feel His Erection But I Didn't Think About That I Just Thought About Him Holding Me.

"Ay Ma Everything's Gonna Be Ok" He Said Rubbing Circles In My Back.

"N-No It's Not" I Said "My Uncles Dead"

"Hey You Can Stay Here So Thats Not A-" He Said.

"No He's Dead Because Of Me All Those People On That Plane Are Dead Because O-Of Me" I Said Crying And Each Sob I Made The Wall Brake Down More And More.

I Didn't Notice Princess Come In I Just Kept Crying And I Didn't Think I Would Ever Stop.

"Princess Ion No What To Do" He Said Still Holding Me Like I Was Something So Fragile.

"Just Hold Her" She Said Sounding Like Shed Been Crying Too.

Then Tre Lifted Me Up Where My Legs Were Across His Torso And Sat Me Down On The Bed I Was Still A Mesa And I Knew I Had Snot Proably All Over Mh Damn Self.

"I-I Killed My Uncle I Should've Listened To Him Instead Of Running Out The House This Would've Never Happened" I Said Sobbing In My Hands.

"Look At Me" Tre Said.

I Didn't Want To I Refused To Look Up Just For Him To Be Judging Me Like A Charity Cause.

He Grabbed My Chin Roughly And I Had To Look Into Those Deep Hazel Eyes.

"I'm Not Going Anywhere And This Was Not Your Damn Fault None Of This Was And I Should Kill Leron Again For Making You Think That Shit Yo If Anybody's It's His Fault" He Said But Didn't Stop There.

"You Was In A Coma For 5 Days And I Thought I Would Never See You Again And In Those 5 Days I Blamed Myself But I Know It's Not My Fault Nor Yours If This Hadn't Happened Id Still Been Friends With That Backs-tapping Hoe Andrew" He Said Looking Dead Serious.

"If This Hadn't Happened I Wouldn't Have Realized Th-" He Said Then Stopped And Looked Down And Cleared His Throat "Just Dont Blane Yaself Ight Shawty You Too Cute For Dat" He Said Then Slapped My Back.

"Well Have That Talk When I Get Back" He Said Then Walked Out The Room.

It's Like He Has A Switch Of When He's Romantic And Then He's Just A Dick.

After He Closed The Door I Sunk Down Into His Bed He Gave Me That Whole Speech But He Wasn't There.

Nobody Was.