Ammo

Tre POV

I Couldn't Believe It Was Mel These Past Few Days I Thought This Bitch Was Making Those Pictures Up.

"Ay Don't Feel Bad" Andrew Said.

I Shrugged Him Off And Continued To Look At Our Board Of Ideas.

We've Been Looking At All Of His Safe-houses But Each Time Shes Not There I've Tried Calling Her Uncle But He Goes Straight To Voicemail Now It's Up To Me.

"This Is Impossible I've Had A Guy Track Her Phone But Each Time It's Like Their One Step Ahead" I Said.

"So" Andrew Said.

"So We've Got A Snake" I Said Taking One More Gulp Of Beer And Throwing It On The Ground.

"I Want Everyone Down Here Now Everyone Who Works For Me" I Said.

"Ight" Andrew Said Then Got To Work.

I Decided To Finally Call This Bitch Nigga.

Ring....Ring....

"Knew You Would Call" He Said Chuckling.

"Yea Boy You Already Know Wassup Wit Me But Guess What I'm On To You And As Soon As I Find You Ya Ass Is Grass" I Said.

"Oh Really Nigga That's Tuff Aye You Wanna Say Hi To Mel" He Said Then Put The Phone To Her.

"Mmmhmmhmmmhhhmm" Was All I Could Hear From Her.

"Oh Sorry She Too Busy With My Dick In Her Mouth Lemme Know When You Find Me I'm Ready But It's Gone Take Yo Ass A Minute" He Said Then Hung Up.

I Threw My Phone On The Couch And Started Pacing.

I Got My Keys And Went To The Driveway And Hopped In My Lamborghini.

I Drove To Mel House But The Door Was Locked I Bust That Bitch Down I Ran To Her Room To Se If I Could Find Anything That Would Help.

All I Saw Was A Pink Handgun So I Took That With Me I Didn't See Anything Of Her Uncles That Would Help But I Went In All His Drawers Instead.

I Looked In Them And There I Saw In One Of The Photos Was Tracy.....Lerons Mother.

I Remember Her From When We Used To Be In School And She Would Cuss At Leron For Getting In Trouble Then I Pieced It All Together.

I Took Out My Phone And Called Andrew.

Ring....."Yea" He Said.

"Ayo We Got A Problem" I Said.

"Well Wassup" He Said.

"Mel Uncle Was Dating Leron Momma" I Said.

"Oh Foreal" He Said.

"Yea Dude This What Charity Meant But Ion Know How This Mel Fault" I Said.

"Shoo Beats Me But I Called The Guys They Coming In A Few So Head Back" He Said.

"Fasho" I Said Then Hung Up.

I Looked At The Picture Some More "Dan What The Hell You Get Mel Into" I Said Then Put The Photo Back.

I Went And Grabbed My Keys And Got Ready To Go.

——————-

I Got To The Trap And Was Strapped I Kicked Open The Door And There Standing Before Me Was All My Guys But Some Of Them Was Snakes.

"Well...Well...Well..." I Said.

Andrew Was In The Back Looking At Them.

"Looks Like We Have A Snake In This Room" I Said Then Closed The Door I Saw Some Of Them Shake.

"Y'all Think You Can Cross Me Nigga I'm King" I Said.

I Looked At One Of Them And Saw He Looked Like He Was Typing.

I Pulled Out My Gun And Shot Em In His Head.

"I'm Not Playing Any Games Now" I Said.

They All Had They Heads Down.

This Was Gonna Be Fun.

—————

I Killed A Few Of My Guys And Some I Was Done Now But Had Blood All On My Hands.

"Yo I'm Finna Go Take A Shower" I Said.

"Ight" Andrew Said Then We Went In Separate Cars.

I Got Home And The Lights Were Turned Off.

"Princess" I Yelled But Nobody Said Anything.

I Cocked My Gun Back Because This Seemed Like Some Fuck Shit.

I Walked To Princess Room And There Was A Note On Her Bed I Picked It Up And It Said.

GOTCHA-A

A? Wtf This Some Pretty Little Liars Shit.

Then I Started Calling Andrew.

Ring...."Yea" He Said.

"Ay Princess Gone Yo He Got Her" I Said.

"Calm Down Yo I Gotchu"He Said.

"Meet Me At The Warehouse" I Said "And Bring The Strap"

————

After I Got Off The Phone I Made Some Calls For This Slick Mouthafucka Thinking I'm Stupid Me And My Niggas Riding Out Tonight.

I Pulled Up To Warehouse At About 12:00 Am I Got Out The Car And Went Inside The Warehouse But Nobody Was There.

"Finally Glad You Could Make It" Somebody Said.

"Ay Come Out The Shadows You Bitch Nigga" I Said.

There Came Out The Shadows Was Leron With Melanie In His Hands And Charity With A Gun To Princess Head And She Had Cuts And Scratches On Her Body I Was Pissed Now.

"What The Hell Did You Do To My Sister" I Said Walking Towards Him But Before I Could There Was A Gun Cocked To The Back Of My Head.

"Gotcha" He Said But The Voice Was So Familiar The One Who I Thought Would Never Switch Up On Me.

"Andrew"