Pussy Nigga

Melanie POV

"Fiancée?" I Said

He Nodded "Where Was I During This Engagement" I Said

"She's Funny" The Women Named Tracy I Guess Said.

"Hilarious" I Said Looking At Her Crazy.

Dan Looked At Me With A Death State That Meant Cool It I Nodded My Head And Said "Hi Tracy Welcome To Our Home" With A Smile.

"Hunny You Don't Have To Front With Me I Know You Don't Like Me Buts It's Ok You Will" She Said

I Like Her Making Goals Already I Didn't Notice She Had Chinese In Her Hand "Dan Where The Plates" She Said "Oh Yea I'll Be Back" He Said Then Walked Away He Looked At Me Before He Left.

We Walked Into The Living Room And Sat Down While I Stared At Her She Was Looking Everywhere But Me "Where You Meet My Uncle" I Said

She Cleared Her Throat "BlackPeopleMeet.Com"

I Raised My Eyebrows They Really Use That.

"Huh" Was All I Said "Do You Like Em"

"He's Very Sweet Yes" She Said I Chuckled She Obviously Doesn't Know He's A Drug Dealer.

Before I Could Say Anything Dan Came In And Said "Dinners Ready" I Got Up And Walked In The Dining Room And Got My Plate I Saw Pork In My Plate "Now You Know Damn Well I Don't Eat Pork" I Said.

"Watch Your Mouth Mel And Take The Shit Out Then" He Said His Voice Sounded Irritated I Don't Know I'm the One Who Should Be Irritated.

I Got Up From The Table "Imma Just Eat Pop-Tarts" I Said Then Got My Favorite Strawberry And Took My Fatass To Bed "Yea Ok Brat" He Said.

I Could Hear Tracy Ask Do I Not Like Her Hell Naw She Come Up In Here Like The First Lady Bitch We Live In Compton What You Doing With A Business Suit I Mean Come On Nah.

I Took My Bags With Me I Love Me Some Loui Vuitton,Gucci,Adidas,Nike,Fashion Nova,Jordan,Christian Dior,Pink,Balenciaga,Saint Laurent And True Religion With A Tad Of Mcm.

I Have A Problem I Went Into My Room And Sorted All My Clothes In My Dressed Then Sat On My Bed And Are My Pop Tarts While Watching Baby Boy.

"I Hate You Jody" I Screamed At The Tv This Was My Favorite Movie.

All Of A Sudden I Hear Screams From Down The Hall Oh Hell Naw.

"OH YES HARDER DANNYYYY" I Heard A Women Say.

"What The Fuck" I Whispered To Myself I Grabbed My Plush Pillow And Suffocated My Face With It Maybe Then The Pain Will Stop.

Then She Started Screaming More "PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR W-WHORE YESS"

I Started Screaming In My Pillow By Time I Fell Asleep It Was 5 Am.

————

Morning

I Woke Up At 10:00 Am With A Half Pop Tart In My Hand I Got Up From My Bed And Made My Way To The Bathroom I Got Showered And Did My Hygiene And Then Put On Some Clothes.

I Curled My Hair A Bit Then Put My Outfit On

Some Cargo Pants A Black Crop Top And Some Loui Vuitton Boots

I Walked Out My Room And Downstairs To The Kitchen Then I Saw Dan All By Himself At The Table Eating A Bagel But I Knew Better It Was A Weed Bagel.

"Having The Munchies This Early Huh" I Said While Grabbing Me A Bowl Of Fruity Pebbles He Grunted A Yes.

I Say Down With My Breakfast With Him And Said "So When Did You Propose" With A Scoop Of Fruit Pebbles In My Mouth.

"Last Month Online I Didn't Meet Her But She Said She Lived In California" He Said

"So You Moved Us Here To Be With Her" I Said

He Huffed And Set His Bagel Down With His Weed Papers On The Side "Look I Know Why Your Thinking But Shes A Nice Lady"

"Does She Know Your A Drug Dealer" I Said

He Glared At Me "No But She Knows My Day Job Is A Business Man And Thats The Truth" He Said

"Wow Ok Uncle Dan" I Said Chuckling He Smiled Then In Came Tracy With His T-Shirt On "Good Morning" She Said I Looked At Her Up And Down Dan Looked At Me And I Said "Good Morning Tracy How You Sleep"

She Looked Like She Was Blushing "I'll Tell You I Didn't Sleep At All Dan We Need Noise Proof Walls" Then I Walked Away I Could Tell She Felt Embarrassed And Dan Was Scolding Me In His Head I Mean He Finds A Chick On A Website And Purposes Then Doesn't Tell Her He Owns A Drug Cartel Wow.

I Looked Outside Then Decided To Look Around The Town When I Got Ready To Leave I Open The Door And Find The Lighskin Who Dissed Me Yesterday He Looked Me Up And Down And Said.

"Wassup Ma"

Tf He Want

———
Mel Is Bipolar As Hell