Guatamala

Melanie POV

Everyone Was Screaming I Saw Diamond On The Floor Yelling I Didn't Know What To Do Everything Felt So Unreal I Would've Called The Police But My Phone Was In My Locker.

I Couldn't Think Of Move The Coach Was Helping Keep The Blood In But It Wasn't Doing Any Good.

I Felt Bad For All Those Time We Had Got Into A Fight Over Stupid Stuff And Then I Thought About That Night He Took Me Home That Was The First Time We Had Vibes I Wonder If We Would Ever Vibe Like That Again.

I Was So Lost For Words Until Everything Went Cold.

—————

After Tre Was Taken To The Hospital I Hurried Up And Wasn't To My Locker And Got My Clothes And Phone The Lockeroom Was Empty Or So I Thought.

"Mel" Someone Said I Turned Around And It Was Leron Right There.

"Get Away From Me" I Said And Started To Wall Away Before He Grabbed Me "You Don't Think I Shoot Tre Do You" He Said.

I Looked Into His Eyes And Saw Nothing But A Killed "Let Me Go Before I Scream" I Said.

His Eyes Turned Almost Black And Then He Slapped Me.

I Was So Shocked I Didn't Know What To Do.

"I-I'm So Sorry Mel I Just Please Don't Make Me Do That Again" He Said.

I Started Crying Here We Go All Over Again The Same Thing Happened To Me When My Mom Friends Would Come Over And Hit Me Or....

"Sshhh It's Ok I'm Sorry" He Said.

Fuck That.

I Pushed Him Off Of Me "Don't You Ever Lay Your Hands On Me Again" I Said Then Ran And Left The Locker Room.

I Got To My Car With Nobody Slowing Me Down Until John Popped Up "Hey You Wanna Hang I Do Not Wanna Deal With This Stress Right Now" He Said.

"N-No I Gotta Go Home And" I Couldn't Finish My Sentence.

"What's Wrong Why Is Your Lip Bleeding" He Said.

I Touched My Lip And Realized It Was Bleeding "I-I" Until Someone Interrupted Me.

"She Fell In The Girls Locker Room And I Helped Her Up No Biggie John" Leron Said.

Why Is This Nigga Following Me.

"Is That What Happened Mel" John Said.

"Yea That's What Happened" I Said.

John Was About To Walk Off Until He Whispered Something In My Ear "Pan And Grits Girl Pan And Grits" And He Looked Leron Up And Down And Walked To His Car.

I Was Alone Now I Was To Scared To Turn Around And Face Leron.

"Look We Need To Talk" He Said.

"About What" I Said Opening My Car Door And Putting My Stuff Inside.

"About Us" He Said.

"Is There Is No Us Leron I Don't Wanna Be-" He Slapped Me Again This Time I Knew That Was Gonna Bruise.

"Look Stop Getting Smart With Me Ight Look I Got Some Shit To Take Care Of I'll Text You" He Said Then Kissed Me On My Cheek And Walked Away.

I Wanted To Kill That Bastard So Bad How Dare He I Mean What Happened To The Nice Leron.

I Got In My Car And Drove To The Hospital I Didn't Wanna Go Home.

I Got To The Hospital And Asked If Tre Was There But She Said No Visitors Allowed I Looked Over In The Waiting Area And There Was Princess Andrew And Half Of His Workers.

"What The Hell Are You Doing Here" Princess Said.

"I Came Here To See If Tre Was Alright" I Said.

"Oh Really Your The Reason Why He's Here Right Now Girl If We Wasn't In This Hospital Is Drag Yo Dumbass But By Yo Face Look Like Somebody Already Has" She Said.

Andrew Got Up And Pulled Princess "Calm Down Alright" He Said.

"No You Calm Down This Is All Her Fault If She Wasn't In The Crip Territory's This Wouldn't Happen" She Said Then Looked At Me With A Deathstare "Go" She Said.

I Turned Around And Left How Could This Day Get Any Worser.

I Went Home And Before I Went In I Put Foundation On And When I Got There All My Uncle Homies Was There.

"Wassup Withchu Mel" One Of Them Named Jamal Said.

"Nothing Just Got From Track Thats All" I Said.

"Yo Uncle Went Out To Handle Some Buisness" He Said Smoking A Blunt "How About You Come Over Here And Watch Some Tv" He Said.

"I'm Good I Got Homework" I Said And Ran To My Room And Locked The Door.

I Started Heavy Breathing I Was Having A Panic Attack I Couldn't Breathe.

I Heard My Phone Go Off And There Was Leron Name On There I Didn't Wanna Answer I Didn't Wanna Do Anything.

I Sat Against My Door Rocking Back And Forth Trying To Calm Myself Down.

After I Was Calmed Down I Reached For My Phone And Saw Leron All On My Screen.

Leron🙄: Answer Yo Phone

Leron🙄:Imma Come Fuck You Up Yo Answer Yo Damn Phone

Leron🙄:You Think I'm Playing Withchu Mel

Leron🙄:You Mine And Mine Only

Leron🙄:Baby Just Answer The Phone I Apologized.

Leron🙄: You Know What Imma Have One Of My Homeboys Pay Tre A Visit.

That's What Made My Blood Go Cold I Picked Up The Phone And Called Him.

"Now You Finally Answer" He Said.

"Ion Wanna Do This Leron Please Just Leave Me Alone" I Said.

"Nah That's Not Happening But Uh Hows Tre Doing?" He Said Then Started Chuckling.

"You Shot Em Didn't You" I Said.

"Maybe I Did Maybe I Didn't But All I Know Is If You Wanna Keep That Nigga Alive I Suggest You Do What I Say" He Said.

I Started Sobbing "Please Just Leave Me Alone" I Said.

"You Know I Got A Couple Of Dudes On Tre Team Ha I'm Sure They'll Pop Whenever I Want Em To" He Said.

I Stayed Silent.

"You Know I Love You Mel Your Mine Ight" He Said.

"Now This Foofoo Nigga In The Hospital The Heat On My Head Mel I Need You To Be My Alibi"He Said.

"Or Tre Go Bye Bye Witch One You Want" He Said.

"O-Ok" Was All I Said.

"You Mine And I Take Care Of Mines Ma" He Said Then Hung Up.

This Wasn't About Drugs Anymore This Was War.

———