ITS HERE ‼️

THE MOMENT IS HERE 🤯

Summary

Mel POV

Aug 1

Ever since I found out I was pregnant life has been great, Tre has been helping me with the baby room and Princess has been dealing with her own issues by going to the therapist and even though I still have some problems I'm learning to get over those too.

At the moment I am 2 months pregnant and everyday is a blessing.

I decided not too go back to school only because I can't handle the pressure of being a teen mom and everybody who had high hopes for me judging me.

When I told Tre that he was okay with it and told me if I needed the money he could help me open up a shop.

Oh did I tell you guys my dad is back in my life?

He's back and now we are closer then ever him and my uncle left me 8mil for when I graduated but I haven't told my dad yet I'm not going back to school.

I don't know how he's going to take it.

After what happened me and Tre decided to move for a fresh start.

We live in a big mansion 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and it's basically my dream house.

Tre has given me everything I've ever wanted and more and I'm happy I can give him one thing he wanted.

A family.

He restarted his drug cartel with fresh new people so anyone who was a snake knew better.

And so far Business is booming and everything is ok.

Oh I forgot to mention John got Kevin to come out the closet.

Now they are both a couple and Kevin is Tre new right hand man.

We're still keeping secrets and Kevin still hasn't got over his sister I fear one day it will come out and all hell will break loose but for now I've decided to sweep it under the carpet.

Princess is now wanting to have her own lil gang Tre is having a hard time of letting her.

She says she didn't wanna go back to school either but I had to tell her I'm pregnant that's why.

I'm hoping she has gotten over her crush on me because whenever me and Tre look at baby outfits she makes this face.

Aug 20

I've opened a shop after consideration I didn't wanna sit on my ass and mooch off of Tre money so I opened a shop called bundlesbymel it's a hair salon and it sells bundles by me.

It's been doing great lately one of Tre guys wife owns hair so she hooked me up and now business is better then ever.

I've had help from Princess Who now has her own gang she's just trying to find recruits now.