Slide

Tre POV ( 3 Days Later)

I Woke Up In My Bed Feeling Like A Bitch How Could I Do That Yo?

I Made My Sister Believe She Was Raped And Now Im Gonna Pay Because She Will Never Forgive Me.

"Ay You Alright" Andrew Said.

"Naw Nigga I'm Not Alright" I Said

"Well Yo Money Downstairs I'm Finna Pick Princess Up From School" Andrew Said.

"Do What You Gotta Do" I Said And Rolled Over On My Bed.

I Stayed Like That Until I Heard The Door Close I Closed My Eyes And Starting Thinking Of The Day I Became A Millionaire The First Thing I Did Was Hunt That Nigga Down And Killed Him.

But I Told Princess I Was Going Out Of Town For Business That Weekend.

A Week Later My Auntie Passed From Pneumonia It's Not Like I Ant Love Her She Raised Me And Princess Basically But I Was Paranoid Somebody Had Killed Her So I Hunted That Nigga Family Down Next.

I Was So Fucked Up Yo I Couldn't Believe That Through All Of That Nothing Made Me Break Except The Look On My Little Sisters Face Yo.

I Turned Over And Looked At The Ceiling Why Could I Have Been Sold And She COULDVE Kept Princess And Raised Her Better Than Me.

I Wish That Deadbeat Father Knew What The Fuck He's Done.

I Got Up From My Bed And Started Dialing This Nigga Number Even Though I Knew It Was Gonna Go To Voicemai.

Please Leave Your Message For Eric King...Beep

"Yea Nigga I Knew You Wasn't Gone Answer The Phone You Piece Of Shit Leaving Ya Kids For Some White Woman I Never Even Told My Moms About Yo Affair But You Still Left Us You Dirty Dumb Bitch Nigga If I Ever Find You Imma Fuck You Up For All The Shit You Put Me Through Yo And Thats On My Moms You Hear Me N-" Message Sent.

I Put The Phone Down And Laid My Head Back I Needed Some Rest But My Phone Started Ringing.

"Yo" I Said.

"Hey Baby" Charity Said.

It Was Charity Shed Been Sending Me Nudes For The Past 3 Days From One Of Her Dumbass Friends I Guess "Why Are You Still Cal-"I Stopped Because I Heard Screams In The Background And A Loud Talking Ass Nigga.....Leron.

"Oh So You Fucking Leron Now That Nigga Crazy Watch Out" I Said Then Hung Up.

I Laid Down And Saw She Was Calling Again This Bitch Was Crazy I Put Her On Voicemail I Was Tired Of Her.

I Went Downstairs To Fix Me Some Cereal And Some Lean I Got My Breakfast And Headed To The Living Room On My Soft Ass Red Ass Couch.

I Turned On The News.

"Today Has Been A Sad Day For Families On Flight 227 We Bring Hope And Peace To Those Who Have Passed In This Sad Tragedy" The News Lady Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "I Would've Sued The Hell Outta That Flight Like Run Me My Money Or Shot It Up" I Said.

I Looked At My Phone And Saw That Charity Sent Me A Picture Of This Girl With A Nice Ass Body Tied Up With A Bag Around Her Head.

I Turned The Camera Around "Damn" I Said Taking Another Spoon Of Cereal.

I Called Charity Back "Ayo What's Wrong Witchu Sending And Shit Like That" I Said.

"Wow King You Really Is Dumb" She Said Then Another Dude Was On The Phone "Who The Hell Is That" He Said. "Nobody" She Said Then Hung Up The Phone.

Them Niggas Weird I Heard The Door Open And Saw Princess Walk Right To Her Room.

I Sighed She Never Gonna Talk To Me.

I Saw John Come In After Her.

"Ayo What You Doing Her Boi" I Said.

"Nun Is Mel Here?" He Said.

"Nah She Probably At Home With Her Uncle" I Said.

"Oh" He Said "You Got A Address"

"Yea Sure Lil Man" I Got Up And Gave Him The Address "Thank For Giving Me Her Number But I Wont Be Talking To That Girl Anytime Soon" I Said.

"Oh" He Said Then Snatched The Paper Damn This Niggaa Was In A Hurry "Ayo What You Running For She Could Be Sick" I Said.

"How When She Hasn't Texted Or Called Me For 3 Days And I Bet It's That Crazy Ass Nigga Leron I Gave You Her Number To Protect Her Dude" Then He Left Out Of My Sight.

I Chuckled Now Watch Him Go To Her House And She There Gone Be Dumb.

I Sat Down And Got Another Text Message But This Time It Wasn't A Blurred Ass Picture It Was A Video.

"Say Hello To Melanie" Charity Said And There On A Bed Naked Was Mel She Was Passed Out With Bruises On Her Face.

"Aw She Cant Say Hey Back Right Now Shes Kinda Knocked Out From All The Dick Shes Been Taking" She Said.

I Tightened My Grip On Phone "Shes Not Your Bitch Anymore Shes Everybody's" She Said Then Started Feeling On Her Hair "You Left Me For This Whore" She Said Then Started Pulling Melanie Hair A Bit.

I Was Gritting My Teeth Now This Bitch Was Messed Up.

"She Ruined Everything For Me ,My Auntie And My Cousin And Now Shes Gonna Pay Come Get Her If You Want And There's Gonna Be Niggas Bussing At Yo Dumbass....Bye Baby" Then She Kissed The Phone And The Video Ended.

I Sat There Thinking What The Fuck Did I Do The Pass Days I've Been Looking At Melanie How Could I Be So Stupid I Should've Kept Mel Away From That Crazy Nigga This Nigga Leron Gotta Die Today But What Did Melanie Do To Deserve This.

At That Moment Andrew Walked In "Wassup" He Said.

"Get The Strap We Got Work To Do"