Birthday Trick

Mel POV. Friday

This week had been the most stressful me and Tre never even got freaky because Princess started having nightmares and by time I calmed her down we would but just sleep.

Her mood swings are something else now and days and we can't keep track I keep trying to tell Tre I think she's bipolar and that she needs help but he just looks me up and down like I'm crazy.

I've avoided John more times than I can count I hate lying to him but u can't look him in the face anymore I think this murder is getting to me because a piece of my hair fell out yesterday,and that's when u knew I was stressed.

They officially started calling people down for the murder case of jasmine going missing one of Tre goons made a fake letter so now everyone think she just ran away I wish I did too.

Today is the day the day I turn another chapter and it's the last day of school witch makes it better and it's my birthday but I don't care really.
——
"Wakeuuuppp" someone Said from behind me and started kissing on my neck.

"Ugh Tre leave me alone" I Said in a sleepy voice.

"It's your birthday girl you betta wakeup and twerk for me" he Said and slapped my ass.

I shot up from the bed and pushed him away.

"Leave me alone jackass" I Said And Got Up And Ran To The bathroom and locked the door.

"Yo what's wrong did I do something" he said from behind the door

"No I just don't wanna be bothered damnit" I yelled and slid my back down the door.

My birthday is not something I'm ever happy about not after my dad got locked up and this year won't be any different.

"Yo Mel Yo phone ringing" Tre Said from behind the door.

I Got Up And unlocked it and he was standing there with my phone in his hand I took it from him and he stared at me the whole time his eyes saying what the hell is wrong.

"Hello" I Said.

"You have a message from Atlanta prison center would you like to accept" the Lady Said.

Tears started building in my eyes.

"Yes" I Said And Soon after a man voice came into the phone.

"Happy birthday cocoa" my dad said that's the name he had for me.

"Thanks dad" I said.

I Looked Up At Tre for a second and he raised his eyebrows than left the room.

"Is everything ok?" He said.

"Yep Everything is good" I Said.

"Today is the day you get my surprise" he said.

I laughed "please don't let it be anything bad" I Said.

"That snake was one time I was trying to get you to be tough" he said.

"Mhm me pissing my pants made me very tough" I Said laughing through my tears.

"Awww I hear you and I know you have become a very smart young lady" he said.

"Thanks dad" I said.

"I hope with this present you can move out from that thugs house" he said sounding a little mad.

"He's a good guy dad I promise" I Said.