Paid N Full

Melanie POV

I Woke Up The Next Day Refreshed And Felt Better Than Ever.

I Got My Clothes Out And Did My Hygiene When I Got Out The Showed I Saw I Had A Text.

Unknown: Hey Cutie

The Fuck.

Mel💜:Hey Cutie My Ass Who Is This.

Unknown: Well My Leg Feel A lot Better 😉

Mel💜:Leron How The Hell You Get My Number?

Unknown: I Went In Yo Phone When You Was Gone 🙃

Mel💜: You Creepy Mouthafucka

Unknown: 😭 See You At School Cutie

School? This Boy Go To School?

I Put My Phone Down And Went To Do My Hair.

I Straightened It Out And Put Some Makeup On

It Was Gone Be Hot So I Was Dressing For The Weather

I Got My Phone And Keys And Got Ready To Bounce I Went Downstairs And Saw My Uncle Was Passed Out With A Bottle In His Hand.

I Rolled My Eyes And Took The Bottle From His Hand And Put A Blanket On Em.

I Went Out The Door After That Because I Was Not Hungry And I Didn't Wanna Know Why He Started Drinking.

———-
When I Pulled Up At School I Got Whistles And Mas Again But I Ignored It And Kept Going To My Destination I Saw Princess Talking To Her Brother At Their Car They Seemed To Be Arguing And When He Saw Me He Looked Me Up And Down And Turned His Head.

Lil Bitch.

I Got In The School With 10 Minutes To Spair.

"Can't Text Back Now Huh" John Said.

I Huffed "I Had Some Stuff To Do I'm Sorry" I Said.

"Had Some Stuff To Do With King I Ant Know You Was Into Gangbangers" He Said.

That Must Be This Boy Streetname.

"Ion Want Tre Ok He A Lil Bitch And I Don't Fuck With Him Or His Sister Period" I Said Then Got My Stuff And Slammed The Locker.

Every time I Hear That Boy Name I Get Irritated.

I Was In My Thoughts And Wasn't Looking Until I Bumped Into Somebody.

"Watch Out Lil Mama" He Said I Looked Up And It Was Leron.

"My Bad I Got A lot On My Mi- You Was Serious About School" I Said Chuckling.

"Yea I Never Finished My Last Year So I'm Back As A Senior" He Said All Proudly.

"Yea Ok" I Said Then Walked Pass Him He Sped Up Next To Me "What You Doing After School"

This Nigga Was Really Trying It.

"Uh Going Home I'm On Punishment Because Somebody Friends Fuck Up My Car" I Said.

"My Bad My Bad I'll Pay For The Damages" He Said Then Started Pulling Out Stacks Of Money I Pushed His Hand Back "Boy Put That Money Away Before You Get Robbed" I Said I Looked And Saw He Had A Gun On Em.

"I'd Like To See Someone Try" He Said "Come On What You Doing After School We Should Hang"

"Ion Know" I Said.

He Started Giving Me This Puppy Dog Eyes.

"I'll See" Was All I Said Before I Went To Class.

The Whole Hour Was So Boring Me And John Was Talking The Whole Time.

"So They Having Track Tryouts You Gone Go" He Said.

"Fasho" I Said.

Now I Just Gotta Text My Uncle And Tell Em.

——————

So I Finally Get To Lunch And I'm Almost Out Of Fuel All These Teachers Do Is Talk Yo Ear Off About Stuff That Sometimes Don't Be Important Like How They Have Kids Nobody Need To Know That.

I Got My Food Witch Was A Corndog Fries And Apple Juice.

John Was Right Behind Me And I Looked Over And Saw Leron Sitting At A Table Full Of Jocks.

Typical.

John Walked Me To A Table Full Of His I Guess Friends.

I Said Hey To Everybody And Sat Down I Ate My Lunch In Peace Until I Got A Text.

Leron🙄: Is It Good.

I Looked Over And He Just Winked.

Mel💜: Yea But I Know What Could Be Better.

Leron🙄: What Baby😩

Mel💜: You Not Texting Me

Then I Put My Phone Down And Started Smiling My Curve Game Strong.

————-

Finally Almost The End Of The Day I Was So Happy To Leave This Damn School Until I Saw The Principle.

"Melanie I Believe You Have Detention" He Said.

"I Believe Track Tryouts Are Today And I Wanna Go" I Said.

He Looked At Me With No Expression.

"If You Go That Will Be A Extra Detention" He Said.

"Yea Whatever" I Said And Kept It Pushing.

I Went To My Gym Locker And Changed Into My Nike Pro Shorts And Bra.

I Walked Onto The Track Field And There I See Tre And His Homies On The Bench When They Eyes Meet Mine All I Saw Was Lust.

I Saw Leron Too But He Was Standing  On The Other Side Smiling At Me I Waved And Kept Walking.

I Saw Princess On The Field Too I Guess She Was Trying Out I'm Finna Leave This Hoe In My Dust.

"Are You Ready Get Set Go" The Coach Yelled.

I Ran As Fast As I Could We Were Running Around The Track I Was Right Next To Princess And I'll Admit She Was Fast But I Was Faster I Started Running Faster Than A Hoe When Her Pimp Leave.

The Cheers In The Crowd Made Me Wanna Go Faster I Heard Leron Yell "YEA BABY" Ion Know When We Started Calling Each-other That And John Yelling "SPEED IT UP SUH YOU GOT THIS" I Swear He Like My Favorite Guy Right Now.

I Was In First Place Now I Was So Close To The Finish Line Until I Heard A Gunshot.

My Heart Stopped Everything Around And Was In Slow Motion I Look Over And Saw That It Was Tre Lying On The Ground In Cold Blood.

I Looked Over At Leron And Saw He Was Nowhere To Be Found.

But When Time Started To Go By I Realized I Was First Place.

—————————-