Choppa

Melanie POV

After I Was Done Getting My Stuff I Was Like A Super Hoe Ninja I Was Looking Before I Did Anything To Make Sure Leron Was Not To Be Found.

I Decided To Go Out The Other Door Of The School It's A Longer Way To The Parking Lot But I Didn't Care.

It Seemed Clear Enough And I Was Almost On My Way Out Until I Saw The Most Jaw dropping Thing Ever.

It Was Kevin And John Kissing.

I Couldn't Believe My Eyes I Had To Blink 10 Times To Feel Like I Was Really There.

I Ran The Other Way To Make Sure They Didn't See Me I Couldn't Believe This.

When I Got To My Car The Coast Was Clear Until I Saw Leron Running Towards Me I Ran And Hopped Into My Car Like Superwomen And Sped Out The Parking Lot.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING" I Heard Him Yell But I Just Vroomed Out The Parking Lot.

I Couldn't Believe I Did That Now If He Show Up At My House I'm Just Shooting Him Plain And Simple Throughout The Whole Drive I Was Thinking About Leron What If He Hurt People To Find Out Where I Am?

If He Does That I Know For Sure How Much Of A Bitch He Really Is.

I Got Into The Hospital Parking Lot And Was Relieved That I Made It.

I Got Out The Car And Went Into The Hospital I Ran In There Looking Probably Like A Damn Fool But I Needed To See Tre.

"How May I Help You" The Lady Said.

"Hi I'm Melanie I Need To See Tre" I Said.

"Tre... King?" She Said.

"Yes I Need To See Him" I Said More Panicked Than Ever.

"Ok Mame Fill This Out And I'll Be Right With You" She Said.

No The Fuck She Did Not Lemme Ghetto Up In Here.

"Ok Lemme Tell You Sum This Is A Life And Death Matter Ok Do You Know About Gangs? Well I'm In One If You Don't Let Me In I'll Have Hitters At Yo Momma House And Your Okay I'm Melanie Melanie Jackson My Fathers A Drug Dealer Do Not Play With Me" I Said

She Blinked A Couple Time "Go Down The Hallway Door 116" She Said.

"Thank You" I Said And Kept Walking.

I Got To The Door And Saw Tre Cussing Somebody Out And Found It To Be The Doctor.

"Yo As Soon As I Get Out This Damn Hospital I'm Bussing A Cap And I'm Fucking You Up In Fucking Yo Momma Up And Yo Auntie Cuz I Feel Like It" He Said.

"Mr King I'm Just Tryna-" He Said

"Just Trynna My Ass Make Yourself Useful And Get Me Some Puttin Or Sum Shit" He Said Then Laid Back Down.

The Doctor Ran By Me And I Couldn't Do Anything But Laugh.

He Turned Towards The Door And Looked At Me.

"Welll...Well..Well If It Isn't Mel" He Said.

"I Thought You Would Be Mad At Me" I Said Looking Down.

He Patted The Seat Next To Him "Bring Yo Thick Ass Over Here" He Said.

I Giggled Should I Be Doing This Right Now.

I Sat Next To Him Thinking What The Hell Im Doing Here.

"Tre I Have To Tell You S-" I Said But He Shoo-shed Me.

"Let's Not Talk Alright" He Said I Nodded What Was I Doing.

We Sat Silent For What Felt Like Hours Until He Cleared His Throat "So Hows School" He Said.

Really? how's School?

"Good Ion Got It For The Next 3 Days" I Said.

He Just Grunted "Look Tre I Came Here To Talk Not To Be Silent" I Said.

"Okay Then Lets Talk Then Ma" He Said Smiling Damn His Smile Fine.

"When They Took The Bullet Out What Kind Was It From?" I Said.

"What The Hell" He Said

"I Need To Know" I Said

He Scratched The Back Of His Head " A Pistol Why?" He Said.

I Didn't Want It To Be True Even Though Leron Said All That Stuff I Didn't Want It To Be Really Him Because Now I Knew He a Was Capable Of Murder.

"Why" He Said.

I Started Shaking.

"Mel What's Wrong" He Said

I Couldn't Think What Have I Done

"Mel" He Said Then He Did The Unexpected He Kissed Me.

I Was So Surprised I Couldn't Even Think Straight.

Then We Started Getting Hot And Heavy I Leaned On Top Of Him But Was Careful Not To Put To Much Pressure So Now My Legs Was On Both Sides Of His Waist He Reached Under My Shirt And Squeezed My Breast And I Let Out A Moan.

He Pulled Back And Said "God You Don't Know How Long I've Wanted To Hear That" Then Started Kissing Me Again.

We Was Making Out For A Minute Until We Heard A Couch.

I Turned Around And It Was A Very Mad Princess.

"Liar" Was All She Said Before She Ran Out The Room.

"What's Wrong With Her" I Said Out Of Breath

"Nun Yo Get Off Me" He Said Harshly.

It's Like Every-time We Get Somewhere He Wanna Act Like A Bitch.

"What's Wrong With You" I Said

"Nun What's Wrong Witchu You Know What Ion No Why I Texted You Get Out" He Said.

What?!

"You Had Me Drive Out Here And Now You Gone Kick Me Out" I Said.

"Yep" He Said Then Reached In His Jeans And Threw Some Money "Here's Gas Money"

"Fuck You Nigga That's Why Leron The One Who Put The Drop On You" As Soon As I Said It I Regretted It.

"The Fuck You Say Bitch I Should Fuck You Up" He Said.

He Looked Mad Ass Hell I Mean He Lightskinned But He Looked Red Right Now.

"You Know What" I Said Then Picked Up The Money And Shredded It In His Face "Don't Call Me Text Me Nothing Know What How You Get My Number...Ion EvenWanna Know Delete It" I Said Then Walked Out The Door Before He Could Say Anything When I Got Close I Said " Watch Your Back" Then I Left.

Like I Said Niggas Ant Shit.

I Walked Out And Didn't See Princess Anywhere Until She Bumped Me Into A Wall "What The Fuck" I Said.

"You Bitch Why Are You Ruining My Life Me And My Brother Were Happy Before You Showed Yo Roach Lookin Ass"

Roach
Roach
Roach

At That Moment I Knew She Fucked Up I Was Glad We Was In A Hospital.

Before I Took My Jewels Off I Yelled "TRE IM SORRY BUT IM FINNA FUCK THIS HOE UP"

And the rest is history