Slaughter Gang

Melanie POV

I Got To The Principal Office And Was Sitting Right Across From This Bitch I Was Trying To Control My Temper Because I Knew This Already Looked Bad But She Kept Staring At Me.

"Yo What The Fuck Is You Looking At" I Said

"You Got A Problem" She Said Then Sat Up But The Principal Came In And Said "Sir Down Now"

And Guess What That Bitch Did Sit Down With Her Dumbass.

He Called Me In There And I Before I Went In I Gave Her The Best Death Stare I Could.

I Sat Down In The Chair And Looked At Him Ready For This Boring Ass Conversation To Be Over.

"It's The First Day Of School And I Know Your New But This Behavior Is Not Acceptable Melanie" He Said.

I Looked Everywhere But Him.

"This Kindve Behavior Could Get You Farther From A Scholarship"

I Looked At Him With Wide Eyes.

"Yea I Know Your A Good Runner Hoping On Getting A Track Scholarship But You Gotta Get Yourself Under Control" He Said

I Huffed And Put My Eyes To The Ground.

"I've Called Your Uncle And I'm Gonna Let You Off With A Warning Because Your New But Next Time It's A Suspension" He Said

I Was Relieved Until He Said "You Will Also Have Detention For 5 Days Starting Tomarrow"I Looked At Him And He Was Staring So Blankly This Dude Was Not Kidding.

"Ok" Was All I Said Before I Hopped Out The Chair I Should KO That Nigga.

Diamond Name Was Called And She Bumped Into Me On Purpose It Took The God's To Hold Me Back From Dragging Her Fast Ass Out Of That Room And Beating That Bitch Thin.

I Walked Out The Office And Went To My Last Class Gym.

I Walked Into The Gym And Watched The Gym Teacher Start Talking About Gym Duh

It Was The Most Boring Lecture I Heard In My Life.

-Remember Your Gym Clothes

-Run A Circle Around The Gym

-Always Do Stretches

Shutup

After Years Finally The Bell Rung I Basically Ran To My Locker Until John Stopped Me.

"What" I Said Annoyed

"Who Pissed In Yo Cereal" He Said I Rolled My Eyes.

"You Know Everybody Saying You KO Princess Right" He Said

"I Don't Care Much For High School Gossip" I Said "Just Like I Wouldn't Care If You Were Gay"

He Looked Away From Me "Come On John" I Said.

"We Can Talk Later Give Me Your Number" He Said.

I Pulled Out My Phone And We Exchanged Numbers.

I Got My Stuff And My Keys And Was About To Bounce Until A Group Of Boys Behind Me Was Taking Pictures Of My Ass.

"What The Fuck Is Wrong With Yall" I Said.

"He Was Right You Is Feisty" One Of Them Said.

"Who The Fuck Said That" I Said

"Tre He Said He Hit It And You Got Mad Cuz He Quit It Just Factz" Kevin Said.

Oh Hell Naw No This Nigga Didn't

Coming Down The Hall Was Princess I Hope She Learned Her Lesson Until She Stepped To Kevin.

"Your Sisters Looking For You" She Said.

"Tell Jazz I Said Calm Down I'll Get There When I Get There" Kevin Said All Proud

They Was Siblings Dang His Sister Got More Of My Respect. I Took That Moment To Leave Until I Heard Princess Say "Try Not To Get In Another Shootout Hoe" And Everyone Hyping Her Up.

I Rolled My Eyes I Ant Got Time To Make This Bitch Cry.

I Went To My Car And Started Driving Home.

When I Got There Nobody Was There So I Took That Time To Make Dinner.

I Made Chicken Alfredo With Garlic Bread And Kool-Aid.

I Was Done And It Was About 7:00 I Was About To Make My Plate When The Door Rung.

"Can't A Bitch Eat In Piece" I Said

I Walked To The Door And There Standing Was The Devil Himself Tre.

"What Do You Want From Me Or Didn't You Get What You Wanted You Liar" I Said.

He Looked Me Up And Down Then Pushed Me Out Of The Way And Came Inside.

"What The Fuck" I Said.

Then Without A Second Thought This Nigga Had Me Pinned To The Wall.

"You Hit My Sister Bitch" He Said.

"Boy Check Yo Sister She Hit Me First" I Said.

"Liar" He Said Then Pushed Me Against The Wall Again This Time My Back Hurt Shit.

He Let Me Go And Said "Touch Her Again I Swear On My Life Yo I'll Fuck You Up" He Said Then Bounced And Left The Door To Slam.

Fuck Him And His Stupid Ass Stank Coochie Ass Sister.

I Can't Believe I Liked That Dude But Being With Him Technically Against The Law But Still He A Asswhole.

Im Making A Vow To Never Ever Ever Fall In Love With A Thug.

———————-