Changalang

Melanie POV

"Leron Calm Down" I Said.

"Nah Mel Back The Hell Up I'll Deal Witchu Later Ayo John" He Said.

"Dawg This My Friend Chill Out Bro" He Said.

"Chill Out Chill Out Who The Fuck You Telling Chill Out" He Said Then Took Out His Gun.

"Leron Don't" I Said But It Wasn't Working.

"Gimme A Reason Why I Shouldn't Blow Yo Brains On This Damn Table Fool" He Said.

"Be-Because" He Said.

He Cocked His Gun "5.....4...."

"Leron Please" Now One Of His Friends Was Holding Me Back And For Some Reason Nobody Was Coming To Help It Was Just Silent.

"3...2..." He Said.

"BECAUSE IM GAY" John Yelled.

Oh...Shit.

Leron Started Laughing In His Face And I Felt Bad For John He Was Just Standing There Trembling.

He Hit John With His Gun "Fuck Outta Here You Fag" He Said Then Turned To Me And Kissed Me Forcefully "We Need To Talk" He Said Then Left The Cafeteria.

Everyone Was Dead Silent They Either Was Looking At Me Or Pretending Not To Care.

Was This A Regular Thing?

I Went To Help John But He Pushed Me Off Of Him And Ran Out The Cafeteria.

"JOHN WAIT" I Yelled And Ran After Him.

I Ran After Him As Far As I Could But Leron Popped Up And Grabbed Me."Let Me Go You Son Of A Bitch" I Said.

"Who You Talking To Ma" He Said Then Started Shaking Me.

"I Told The Office About Yesterday And Told Them I Was On The Bleachers That Day And I Got You To Back Me Up Right?" He Said.

I Nodded "Can You Leave Me Alone Now"

"No" Was All He Said Before He Started Kissing On My Neck.

I Tried To Get Him Off But He Just Increased His Grab On Me.

"Miss Jackson And Mr Clark No PDA In My Hallways" The Principle Said.

"My Bad Sir She Just Cant Get Enough Of Me " He Said.

Nigga Please I Don't Want Any Of You.

"Lunch's Almost Over Get To Class" He Said.

I Nodded And Took That Moment To Run Like Hell.

I Got To My Math Class Jazz Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore But It's Not My Fault She Want That Girl To Run Her Over Like Trash.

I Was Tired Of Her Annoying Behavior Ever Since That Fight She Scoots Her Stuff Farther From Me Like Imma Steal Like Girl I Could Buy Yo Life.

"Wassup Witchu Boo" I Said In A Fake Friendly Tone.

"Nun Just Don't Talk To Me You Already Got Me In Trouble With Princess" She Said Then Continued Doing Her Homework I Swear This Girl Weak.

During Math I Got Called Down To The Office I Didn't Know Why I Stepped Into The Office.

"Yes" I Said Politely

"We Got A Anonymous Tip That You Need To Be Out Of School For A Few Days So Tomorrow You'll Need To Get Your Stuff Incase And I'm Gonna Let You Off The Hook With Detention."

I Had My Mouth Dropped Open What The Fuck.

I Left The Office And Started Smiling I Bet Tre Did This Newsflash Bitch I Got A Text That Ruined It All.

Leron 🙄: Your Welcome ❤️

My Last Period I Did Not Feel Like Doing Anything I Needs To Talk To Tre I Was Gonna Have To Talk To John Later.

I Got My Stuff From My Locker "Melanie" My Coach Said.

"Yes" I Said.

"I Just Wanted To Let You Know That You Made The Team And To Say I'm Sorry For What Happened To Tre Yesterday" She Said.

Why She Think We Friends?

"Why Do You Say We Friends" I Said I Mean We Argued Most Of The Time.

"Well He Seemed To Be Staring At You When The Accident Happened" She Said.

"But Be Careful Hun Those Gangsters Can Break Your Heart" She Said Then Walked Away.

Oh Girl Don't I Know It.

————-