To Hell

Mel POV

I drove to where Princess Said And It was A party going on what kinda party would be going on in daylight.

I saw her on the curb looking for me so I pulled up and she ran in the car when she got in she didn't say anything so I decided to go somewhere where we could talk in private.

I pulled up in a abandoned parking lot and took a few deep breaths.

"Princess" I Said.

She rolled her neck "what"

"Don't What me you texted me now what's going on" I Said.

"Nothing" She Said.

"Princess please I need to know" I said.

"Why" She Yelled.

"Because I heard jazz was lesbian" I Said.

I saw her eyes fog over  "Yea so" she said wiping her eyes.

"Is that the girl you wanted to be with is that why" I Said but she interrupted me.

"No not her it was somebody else" she said.

"Who" I Said.

"Why Do You Care" She Said.

"Because I do" I Said.

"Well don't" She Said.

I huffed And Put My fingers on the bridge of my nose.

"I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened" I Said

"Then don't" She Said In a attitude.

I Started the car if this how she wanted to do it fine I was gone teach her ass.

I drove for a while and she finally noticed we wasn't on the right way home.

"Where we going" She Said.

"Police station" I Said And Shrugged.

"What" She Yelled Sitting Up.

"Yea if I can't help you they will" I Said.

"N-no Melanie Tre will Kill you" She Said.

"Well it's worth it" I Said and pulled up into the police station.

She started bust out crying "stoppp please I don't wanna go to jail"

"Why" I Said In a fake innocent tone "this where everybody who doesn't wanna be helped go lemme Know Who Yo Cell Mate is Girl and keep yo head down" I Said and unlocked my door to get out.

"Fine" She Yelled sobbing "I'll Tell You What Happened Damn Just p-p-please don't send me to jail"

I locked the door again and pulled out the police station, I will make a good mother I thought to myself.

I went into a private place and stopped the car and turned towards her.

"Spill" I Said.

"It started a month ago when you were away at counseling all the time and you know I couldn't go see you" She Said I Nodded Confused.

"I would go over to jazz's all the time and she started getting....feelings for me" She Said And I Nodded Again.

"I tried to have as many girls in my bed to tell her I'm not interested and that she was just my best-friend but as soon as she was starting to get it I fucked Up" She Said.