First Day In

Melanie POV

I Woke Up To An Alarm At 6 Am And Thought About Getting My Gun And Shooting That Piece Of Shit.

I Got Up And Walked To My Bathroom And Did My Hygiene And Got My Outfit Ready For The Day. 

I Straightened My Hair And Got Out My New Clothes

I Looked In The Mirror And My Outfit Was Fye Asl.

I Took Out My Phone And Took Some Pictures Of Myself And Posted Them On Instagram.

I Walked Out And Went Downstairs And Went In The Kitchen To Make Some Pop-tarts.

In There Was My Uncle And Tracy Sitting At The Table Talking They Stopped When They Saw Me.

"Don't Stop Cuz I'm Here I Love Gossip" I Said Then Got Out A Box Of Pop Tarts.

"You Know You Still Have A Punishment Right?" Dan Said.

I Sat Down With My Plate "Lay It On Me Big Guy" I Said.

"I Want You To School And Back Home Everyday I Got A Guy To Get You Another Car But It's Only For To School This Punishment Is For A Month" He Said Then Got His Plate And Put It In The Sink.

I Looked At Tracy And She Said "He Was Gonna Make You Work If I Was You I'd Let It Go"

I Rolled My Eyes And Stomped To Get The Keys From Him He Smiled And Threw Them To Me.

"I Bet Tupac Didn't Get Treated Like This" I Said Then Walked To The Door.

"I Need To Take Away Yo Rap Cds To You Ghetto Brat" He Said Here We Go Again Us Going Back To The Same Petty Ass Arguments.

I Got In The Car And Put The School In My GPS.

I Had My Music On And Every-time I Got Into It This Bitch Siri Wanted To Talk.

If Ion Like Me Bitch Fight Me Bit-
(Turn Right On Carter Street)
I Feel Like Dej Tr-
(In 300 Feet You Will Reach Your Destination)
How You Doing My Name M-
(You Have Reached Your Destination)

Siri Fuck You.

—————-7:30
I Got Out The Car And Walked Into The School It Was Hella Hot In This Bitch I Mean A Bitch Needed Some Water I Looked Out Into The Parking Lot And Saw That Girl From The Mall Who Was Acting Like A Bitch Towards Me.

I Rolled My Eyes I Hope I Don't Got No Classes With Her Ass Her And Her Brother Is Some Hoes.

I Walked Into The Office And All The Fans Was On Blast I Looked Around And Saw John From The Mall.

"So Where Can I Get Some Dance Classes" I Said.

"Well Well Well If It Isn't The Bag Lady" He Said I Started Laughing Until The Old Bag Next To Me Said "Next"

I Walked Up To The Desk "I'm New Here"

"Name"

"Melanie"

"Last Name"

"Jackson"

"Ok Miss Jackson" Then A White Piece Of Paper Came Out A Printer "Here You Go John Show Her Around Please"

"Will Do Miss. Dick" I Bust Out Laughing "I Mean Dickinson" Then We Ran Out The Office.

"You Terrible" I Said We Started Walking "Ion Like That Bitch She Gave Me Detention For Dancing In The Office" He Said Then Snatched My Paper.

"Well Damn Excuse You" I Said

"We Have All The Same Classes Except For 6th Period" He Said "What's That?"

"It's The Gym I'll Show You Gurl We Finna Be Buddies I Already Know" He Said.

I Was Glad I Needed A Friend And Being Friends With Girl Is Too Much Drama.

We Got To Our First Class And I Told The Teacher Who I Was Then Bell Rang I Took A Seat At The Desk He Assigned Me Next To Me Was A Pretty Girl With Dimples I Could Be Cool With Her.

I Decided To Be A Polite Bitch And Turned Around And Said "Hi I'm Melanie"

"Jazz" She Said.

Before We Could Continue Our Cheat Mr.Brazy Bitch Ass Interrupted It And Started With The Same Beginning Of The Year Bull Shit Blah Bla Blah I Took The First Day As A Extra Day Off And Put My Headphones In The Whole Time.

————
The Whole Day Was Boring But I Got To My Favorite Part Lunch And Cut In Line With John.

"Oh So You Think Because We Friends You Can Cut"

I Turned Around And Gave Him A Puppy Dog Look And He Let Me Get Infront But I Did Notice Him Roll His Eyes.

While We Were Laughing And Kicking It 3 Boys That I Suppose Were Jocks Walked Up To Us.

"Awww John Finally Scoring Some Play Huh Ay She Cute But We All Know Yo Real Type" He Said

"Shut The Fuck Up Kevin Before I Get Your Sister To Kick Yo Ass Boi" John Said.

While They Was Arguing My Fat Ass Was Getting My Food I Got Some Curly Fries A Hamburger And A Soda.

When I Came Back They Was In Each-other Faces.Oh These Niggas Was Serious I Put My Food Down And Pushed John Back "Alright Calm Down Poweranger" I Said

"Yea Listen To The Girl Before You Get Yo Ass Kicked Nigga" Kevin Said.

"Boy You Could Kick My Ass If Yo Foot Was Taped To It Dumb Bitch" John Said.

The Teacher I Suppose Came Running And Broke Up The Fight She Told John And Kevin To Come With Her To Her Office But Before They Left Somebody Said "Take The Bitch With Em"

I Turned Around It Was The Girl From The Mall And She Sat There With Her Friends Laughing "Oh You Think You Cute Funny And Petty Bitch Don't Try Me" I Said And Started Walking Towards They Table She Got Up And In My Face Oh Lord I Don't Wanna Have To End This Bitch Before Her Childish Ass Life Began.

"Make Yo Move Hoe" She Said

This Is Gonna Be Bad