Broken Sand

Tre POV

I Left Mel Room As Quick As I Could I Couldn't Do It Every-time I Allowed Myself To Let Someone Different In It Fucked Me Up And I Act Like A Dumbass And Say Some Shit I Don't Mean.

"Yo Princess" I Said.

"Yea" She Said Laying In Her Bed Meditating I Guess Ever Since What Happened She Started Doing This Shit.

"How Do You Feel" I Said Looking At The Bandage On Her Forehead.

"Um I Guess Ok?" She Said.

"Mhm" I Said Then Sat Down In One Of Her Chairs.

I Layed My Head Back.

"Is There A Trial?" She Said.

"Yea Don't Know When There Gonna Want Mel Statement But....She's Gonna" I Said.

"Yea She's Not Gonna Be Able To"She Said Then Looked Down.

"How We End Up Here" She Said.

I Laughed "Rather Be Here Than Be Friends With That Bitch Nigga Yo He Fucked My Trust Up" I Said.

"I'm Sorry For That I Didn't Think Andrew Would Ever You Know I Would Never" She Said Stuttering.

"I Know You Wouldn't It's Part Of Life People Screw You Over You Just Gotta Fine A Way To Get Through It" I Said.

She Laughed "You Know Your Far From Fine Tre Don't Front I Mean You And Mel Back There You Looked Scared For Your Life" She Said.

"Why Would I Be Scared" I Said Chuckling Then Taking One Of Her Basketballs And Throwing It At Her.

"Because You Like Her" She Said Catching It With Ease.

I Scratched The Back Of My Neck "Yea Ok I'm Just Tryna Help Her You Know What Happened To Her Uncle And Me And Her Uncle Was Cool" I Said.

"Boy You Know Thats A Lie But I'mma Let You Dead With Your Inner Demons By Yourself" She Said Readjusting Her Meditating Position.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"I Can't Believe Leron Would Pull Something Like That Putting A Bomb On A Plane And Do We Have To Say That At Trial" She Said.

"No" I Said Quickly "That News Will Spread Worldwide And Police Reporters Will Be On Our Heads Even Longer And That Will Stop Me From Making Money" I Said Sternly.

She Nodded.

"Who Knows Maybe We Don't Have To I Doubt There Families Gonna Wanna Press Charges If We Spill Their Sons Secret On What He Did To Mel" I Said.

"Yea But There Still Gonna Wanna Talk To Mel" She Said.

"Yo Stop Worrying I Got This Worry About Yourself" I Said Punching Her Lightly On The Arm.

"Fine Let's Not Talk About Trials Lets Talk About How Your Pretending Like You Wasn't At Mel's Deathbed As Soon As She Was In A Coma" She Said Knowing She Was Annoying Me With This Relationship Talk.

"You Know I Don't Do Relationships" I Said.

"Yea But The Fact Of The Matter Is You Just Have Problems With Commitment" She Said.

"Ok Dr.Phil Do I Not Have The Right To Have Commitment Issues" I Said.

"I Mean Know If You Actually Like The Girl And Don't Pretend You Don't Because If You Wasn't With Me At Night You Was At The Hospital Boy" She Said.

I Huffed "You Just Don't Know When To Stop" I Said.

"No I Don't You Know Being Almost Killed Changes A Person I Know Longer Am Going To Keep You Away From Getting To Close To Girls Considering What Happened Didn't Happen To Me" I Said.

"I Said I Was Sorry Hundreds Of Times Ok You Think I Liked Being Somebody Bitch" I Said Getting Frustrated And I Punched The Wall.

"Idiot" She Said "I Didn't Mean It Like That And Your Nobody's Bitch I Mean You Killed That Niggaa As Soon As You Had The Chance Bro" She Said.

I Smirked "Let's Just Put It Behind Us Alright" I Said.

"Yea Ok Bitch" She Said.

"Slut" I Said.

"Tell Her When You Can Ok" She Said.

"Tell Her What" I Said Acting Dumb.

"That You Love Her" She Said Seriously.

"I Don't Know About Love But I Do Like Her" I Said.

"Ahaha So You Feel Some Away About Her" She Said.

"Why Do You Care" I Said Getting Ready To Leave.

She Grabbed Me By My Hand And Said "Were Gonna Keep Talking"

"We've Been Talking For The Last 20 Minutes" I Said Huffing As She Sat Me Down On Her Bed.

"I Care Because She's The First Girl I've Seen You Really Interested In And She's The Only Girl I'm Accepting To Be In Your Life" She Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "If I Say I Will You Leave Me The Fuck Alone Damn Imma Smoke After This Shit" I Said.

"Yep" She Said.

"Ok I Will But She Makes Me So Mad Sometimes"I Said.

She Squealed "That's Love" She Said.And I Left The Room She So Crazy Yo But I'm Glad We Had A Talk I Mean We Talked When She Came Back From The Hospital That Night  But This Time I Feel Like We Got Something Done.

I Was Worried For Mel After What She Went Through And I Still Haven't Told Anybody About The Pictures But I Didn't Know So You Can't Count That Against Me And Leron Having One Of His Guys Sneak A Bomb On Her Uncles Plan That Was Crazy I Didn't Think Over The Years He Got That Deep But He Did Get Into My System Sometime While I Wasn't Looking Witch Andrew Helped With I Guess Some-point  They Thought They Was Gone Take Over.

NOT.

I'm Still King Around This Bitch And Even Though Things Were Rough Right Now I Was Gonna Make Sure It Gets Better.

I Walked Up To Where Mel Was And I Walked In The Room I Heard The Bathroom Sink Running And My Mind Immediately Thought The Worst I Wasn't Stupid.

I Barged In There And There She Was Trying To Open A Pill Bottle And Take Her Own Life.

——————
Authors Note: So Basically At This Point Everybody's Trying To Move On, Tre Finding Out His Feelings With Mel Because Losing Her Made Him Get In His Feelings,Princess Actually Likes Mel Now More Because She's Tough Considering What She's Been Through, Mel She's Dealing With What Leron Has Left A Permanent Mark On Her And Theres Still Stuff About Her Rape That Hadn't Been Revealed.