Fairytales arnt real AGAIN

Mel POV

My day went by smoothly until I got to the last hour where I had to go down to the office just for my track coach to tell me I've been kicked off the team from not showing up, what pissed me off the most was the bitch acting like I didn't get kidnapped and raped this year it took every cell in my body to keep myself from smacking the dog shit outta her.

I always have next year though if I even come back I've been meaning to tell Tre and princess what I've been thinking but I can't seem to get them at the right times.

It's now the end of the day and the last day I almost slipped over some damn papers because everyone threw there papers out from school.

I'm now getting my stuff to leave and go home and tell Tre and princess the news I have.

"Last day of school madam how do you feel" John said leaning by my locker.

"I feel alright" I Said blandly.

"Girl you so damn boring you supposed to be geek" he said.

"This year was not geeked for me John" I Said and slammed my locker shut for the last time.

"It's your birthdayyy" he said walking next to me.

"And"

"So you gone turn up or what"

"Nah"

"Bye bitch" he said and started walking the other way I shrugged and continued walking to my car.

I got to my car and princess was there already.

"Finally what took you so long" She Said.

"Issues" I Said And got to driving home.

I got to the house and when I walked inside I almost had a heart attack because everybody hopped out and said surprise.

"What The fuck" i Yelled

"Happy birthday Mel" Tre Said.

I Looked At The cake and on top was a engagement ring.

My eyes probably looked like gigantic os.

"Will you marry me" Tre Said.

"Yes" I Said and hugged him.

This what he was planning all along.

I looked into the crowd and saw my dad holding a bag.

MY DAD.

I pushed past Tre and gave him a big gigantic hug.

"I missed you so much" I Said.

"I missed you too pumpkin"

This was the best birthday ever but it wasn't real....

"Wakeup bitch" I heard a familiar voice say.

And then I was met with a cold bucket of water.

"What The Hell" I Yelled And Got a slap across my face.

"I Said wakeup bitch" the voice said and that voice was Leron.

"Why am I still here" I Said Getting Up.

"You been here" he said and started rubbing my face.

"You Mine ma And I Take Care Of nines you not going nowhere" leron Said.

I cried.

Fairytales Arnt real and nobody's gonna rescue you, you rescue yourself.

——-
This is the end of rolling Loud I kinda didn't wanna do this book anymore but check out my other books I like them better and a new book is coming so hope you'll enjoy it don't forget to follow me on Wattpad BYE