Rich $ex

Mel POV

I Drove A Long Time Till Some Point I Got Tired He Was Right I Didn't Have Any Money The Money From The Hair Salon Goes Towards My Tuition And I Barely Have Enough From That I Cant Wait Till My Birthday.

I Drove Until I Decided To Text Someone Maybe...John.

John ⭐️- Wassup.

Mel-Nun Tre Kicked Me Out.

John-Damn That's Tough.

That's Tough? Nigga No Do You Need A Place To Stay?

John-I'm Over At Kevin House Wanna Come 💋

Nah Nigga You Proably Cuming Already Fuck That.

Mel-No I'm Good Thanks See You Monday.

I Turned Off My Phone And Reclined My Head Currently I Was Parked Outside Somewhere I Don't Know Where.

A Few Minutes Later I Heard A Knock On My Window I Rolled It Down And Saw James Looking Concerned.

"What You Doing Out Here" He Said.

I Laughed Oh This Is Embarrassing.

"Me And Tre Got Into It" I Said.

"You Good Though He Ant Hit You Did He" He Said.

"Nah I'm Good Really I'm Fine" I Said.

"Oh Well Lets Go" He Said.

I Looked At Him Confused "What You Think Imma Let You Stay Our Here" He Said.

I Shrugged "I Don't Know We Just Met Today"

"And You Let Me In Yo Car Cmon Mah I'm Not Taking No" He Said.

I Got Out The Car And Followed Him Damn I Didn't Realize I Was In A Neighborhood I Must've Really Zoned Out I Need To Stop Blind Driving.

We Walked Up To This Big Mansion House With A Golden Gate.

Damnnnnn.

We Got Inside The House And It Was Even More Beautiful.

"Some Slight For A Bachelor" He Said Then Took Of His Shirt.

"If I Knew When I Come Outside To Take The Trash Out I Would Find A Fine Mommie Id Do It All The Time" He Said

I Chuckled.

"You Can Stay As Long As You Want And Can Pick A Room Just Don't Pick The One To The Right Upstairs" He Said.

I Nodded But I Was Only Paying Attention To His Abs.

"Ok" I Said Then Got My Stuff And Went To A Nice Looking Room And Set My Stuff Down And Took A Shower And Damn His Shower Felt Good As Fuck I Mean Wow I Changed Into Some Pjs And Went Back Downstairs And Tried My Best To Find The Kitchen When I Did I Saw Him Making Some Grilled Cheese.

"I Can't Cook So" He Said Then Set A Nice Ass Grilled Cheese Down And It Was Delicious But That Part Wasn't Meant For The Grilled Cheese.

I Took A Bite And Moaned "Can't Cook My Ass" I Said And Saw Him Lick His Lips Then Smile "Glad You Like It" He Said Staring At My Lips I Coughed Then Decided To Make Conversations.

"So What A Girl Gotta Do To Live Like This" I Said.

He Laughed "Run A Business"

Wow.

"CEO?" I Said.

He Nodded.

Damn He Got Money.