Jumpshot

Mel POV

Some Time Later

I've Been Doing Good I've Been Going To Counseling To Deal With My Issues And I'm Now Working At A Hair-salon.

Tre Didn't Want Me To But I Didn't Wanna Live Off Him I'm Still Going To School But Summer Is Approaching And I Can't Wait.

Me And Princess Are Now Actually Friends We Started Talking About How Dumb Men Can Be.

When We Talk I See Something In Her Eyes Thats Bugging Me But I Don't Know I Wash It Off.

Me And Tre On The Other Hand Things Couldn't Be Any WORSE We Argue About Everything About Money Whether He Spends Money On Me Or Whether What To Eat We've Been Going On A Few Dates But I Fear Thats All There Ever Gonna Be DATES.

He Shows No Emotion What's So Ever And I Think He Sees Me As A Kid But Im Gonna Turn 17 This Year So He Can Get Over It Along With My Birthday Is A Mystery Present From My Uncle And Fathers Will I'll Miss My Uncle More Tho.

I Feel Bad For Princess She's Gotta Deal With His Bitch Ass For 2 More Years Oh Did I Mention She Had A Birthday Yea We Argued There Too A Guy Asked For My Number And Tre Had A Bad Attitude For Some Reason And There We Got At It Again.

Now The Sad Part My Uncle We Cremated Him And I Keep Him In My Favorite Vase.I Try Not To Think About It And I Still Have Nightmares About It All The Time And Sometimes It Can Be Hard To Cope All Those People Lost Their Lives Because Of Leron.

His Name Still Runs Chills Down My Back And Being Me Trouble In My Sleep I Tuck All Those Memories Away In A Corner Of My Mind And Tell Myself I Am Strong And None Of It Is My Fault. If You Say It Enough Times I Think I Might Believe It.

Currently I'm In The Hair Salon With My Friend Georgie She's Funny Ass Hell And I Couldn't Make It Through Without Her.

Georgie.

"Girl Wtf Is You Doing Over There" She Said.

I Look Up And Notice In Just Staring Out The Windows.

I Cough "Girl Ion Know" I Said.

Then Got My Broom And Started Sweeping Up Some Hair.

"You Wanna Go Out Tonight" She Said While Braiding This Girl With No Hair.

"You Ask Me This Every Day And Everyday I Say No" I Say.

She Roll Her Eyes "Because You Have A Stick Up Yo Ass" She Said.

I Scoff "And You One To Talk" I Said.

She Know What Im Talking About One Day She Told Me When She Meet Someone At The Club She Like To Get It In The Ass.

"Fuck You" She Said Then Got Back To Her Work.

I Chuckled Then Continued To Sweep.

All Of A Sudden The Front Door Rung And In Came Was Some Bougie Ass Girls With Knock Off Loui Vuitton Purses.

But Behind Them Was A Fine Dude I Couldn't Believe My Eyes Not Finer Than Tre But Pretty Damn Close.

He Looked At Me And Smirked Then Turned Back To His Girl And Kissed Her On The Mouth Like A Damn Fish.

Ew That's Nasty.

The Girl Saw I Was Looking Then Said "What The Fuck You Looking At Bitch"

I Turned Around To See Who She Was Talking To I Was So Confused Babydoll Don't Want Smoke.

"Ok" Was All I Said Before I Got Back To Working I Heard Her Say Something Like I Would Drag Yo Black Ass But U Decided To Ignore It In Beyond All That Now Those Words Don't Effect Me Until I Sleep And They Like To Come Out Of My Head.

I Took A Deep Breath "It's Ok Everything's Ok" I Said Taking A Breather.

I Saw Another Person Come In And It Was Tre He Had On Some Red Adidas With A White Tee And His Chain Daddy Looking Like A Snack.

Damn Never-mind I Forgot We Ant Together.

He Looked At Me And Smiled His Dimples And The Sun Showing Off Of Him Like The God He Is.

I Waved And I Looked And Saw That The Girl Who Was Rude Ass Hell Was Eye Gawking Tre.

Really With Her Boyfriend Right There.

He Saw How I Was Looking At Her I Guess Because He Came Up And Kissed Me On My Cheek And Said In My Ear "Don't Worry Ma You The Only One I'm Thinking About" When I Tell You My Heart Was Going A Hundred Miles Per Second.

But He Always Doing This He'll Flirt With Me And Then We Get Home And Hell Act Like In Not There I'm Tired Of Going Around In Circles With This Boy.

I Rolled My Eyes And Went To Take The Broom Back I Decided To Tease The Skank And Drag Him Back There With Me With His Hands And Bit My Lip Just Because Im Petty.

He Chuckled And When We Got Back There I Put The Broom Back And Was Backed Up Against The Counters Of The Backroom Kitchen.

"Ma Don't Tease" He Said Then Started Kissing My Neck.

I Chuckled "Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game" I Said.

"Na Don't Play Games With Me" He Said His Playful Tone Turning Into Something Serious.

I Huffed "Tre" I Said.

"Come On Nah" He Said Knowing What I Was About To Say.

"You Playing Games So Imma Play Some To" He Said.

"I Said I Need Time Mel Damn Can't We Just..." He Said Then Started Sliding My Top Down.

I Moved And Pulled My Clothes Back "I've Gave You Enough Time Tre What You Gone Be Saying You Need Time Again Even After I Fuck You" I Said My Blood-rising Men Are All The Same.

He Started Tugging His Hair His Oh So Beautiful Hair.

"Whatever Man" He Said Then Walked Out The Room.

Fuck Him I'm Tired Of Him Claiming Me But Don't Wanna Do The Same In Private Leaving Me With Flirts Just To Get My Pussy.

I'm Done.

I Grab My Keys To My Mercedes And Clock Out It's My Time To Go Anyway I Walk Out And See Tre And That Girl Talking He Looks At Me Then Continues His Flirting.

My Heart Broke But I Don't Know Why This Isn't The First Time.

Seems Like All Dudes Wanna Do Is Hurt Me And I'm Tired If Getting Hurt.Now It's Time For Me To Go Back Home Just For Princess To Tell Me How Much He Really Cares About Me And Has Commitment Issues.

Puh Lease.

I Got In My Car Ready To Go Until My Car Door Opened And There Stood The Guy Who Was With That Other Bitch Earlier He Sat Down Just Like That And Said "Lets Go Out"

I Looked Back And Saw A Fuming Tre.

This Will Be Fun.