SAD!

Mel POV

I Got My Outfit Together For This Glorious Sunday And Was Contemplating Going To Church

I Used To Always Go With My Grandma Back In Atlanta But Since I've Moved Here Everything Feels So Different.

While I Was Curling My Hair Tre Barged In And Took One Of My Combs And Started Fake Combing His Hair.

"Tre?" I Said.

"You Wanna Play In My Curls" He Said With A Goofy Grin.

"What's Up With You" I Said.

"Nun Other Than Making Money All The Time Life Is Great" He Said Right After His Phone Started Ringing And I Already Knew It Was A Girl I Rolled My Eyes.

"What's Wrong Witchu" He Said.

"Nun" I Said "We Should Go To Church"

"The Fuck You Wanna Go To Church Fo Shouldn't You Be Planning Yo Birthday Or Sum" He Said.

"Ion Really Wanna Celebrate My Birthday" I Said.

"I Would My Nigga It's The Last Day Of School I Would Be Turning Up Like A Mothafucka" He Said.

"Last Time I Checked Your You And I'm Me And We Come From Two Different Realities" I Said Rhyming.

He Rolled His Eyes "Whateva It's Yo Birthday Ion Care" He Said Then Shrugged And Left.

See Why He Always Gotta Be Like That.

I Finished Doing My Hair Then Texted John And Asked Did He Wanna Go.

Mel: Wanna Go To Church Cuz You Need Jesus.

👫❤️J: Bitch I'm Gay Hell No.

Fine I'm Gonna Go Without Him The Fuck.

I Got My Car Keys And Got Ready To Go Princess Was Downstairs Eating A Bagel.

"Where You Going" She Said "I Wanna Go"