BED

Mel POV

After Hearing Tre Yell All Down The Damn Block To Get Out The Car I Just Drove And Never Looked Back.

"Ay Mah Wanna Talk About It" The Guy Who Suddenly Came In My Car Said.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"My Name James By The Way" He Said.

I Looked At Him In The Corner Of My Eye And Realized We Was Doing Introduction I Chuckled "Melanie" I Said.

James

"Melanie's A Nice Name" He Said

"Thanks" I Said Blushing A But I Pulled Up Into McDonald's.

"Really McDonald's?" He Said.

"Yea So" I Said.

"You Not Like Other Girls I Thought You Would've Went To Some Fancy Ass Restaurant" He Said Looking At Me Funny.

"Oh Ok" Was All I Said And Got Out The Car.

"Isn't Your Girlfriend Worried About You" I Said.

"Nah She Not My Girl She My Side Piece" He Said Stroking His Beard.

"Oh So If We Dated What Would I Be" I Said Playfully.

"My Main Price Duh" He Said Rolling His Eyes.

"Nah Nigga Fuck That I Rather Be In A Relationship With Some Damn Nuggets Let Me Get My Order" I Said I Felt His Eyes On Me And I Turned Around And His Eyes Looked Up.

Great He Was Looking At My Ass Did I Mention I Gained Weight At Some Point I Started Stress Eating Next Thing I Know My Ass Big And My Stomach Got Some Rolls I've Worked Some Of It Off Like My Stomach But I Cant Get Rid Of These Thighs.

I Rolled My Eyes And Walked Up To The Counter And Ordered My Food And Like Niggas Always Do He Asked To Pay For My Food.

Atleast He Asked.

I Liked This New Beginnings I'm Surprised I'm Not Running Away From This Nigga But I Can't Be Scared Forever.

I Sat Down At A Empty Table And He Soon Followed "Lets Play A Game" He Said.

"What We 6 Now" I Said.

"I Mean If We Gotta Be To Play A Game I Guess So" He Said Chuckling.

"Ok" Was All I Said.

"How Old Are You"He Said.

"16 I Turn 17 This Friday" I Say Waiting For Him To Run Cuz I Know Damn a Well He Not My Age But Neither Are Any Of The Dudes I Like

He Nods And Says "20"

Damn.

He Smile "I Won't Tell Nobody If You Don't"

I Smile I Was Gonna Be Disappointed I Actually Am Vibing With Him.

"Favorite Color" I Say.

"Blue" He Says.

I Nod.

"What's Your Favorite Food" He Says.

"McDonald's Duh" I Say Giggling.

He Laughs "You Should Lay Off The Fast Food Ma" He Says

"And Why's That" I Say Rolling My Neck.

"Because That Ass Already Fat U Gone Have All The Niggas On Yo Head" He Says.

Not All Of Them.

I Shake My Head "Yea Ok"

Some Time Later Our Food Is Done And Were Sitting And Eating While Talking About Our Lives.

"Nah Spongebob Is Better Than Courage The Cowardly Dog" I Say.

"Nah My Nigga Courage Always Know How To Run The Block" He Says

"As In Running Like A Lil Bitch Everytime" I Say.

"Compared To A Nigga Who Chase JellyFish" He Says Shaking His Head I Was Losing Track Of Time.

We Get Done With Our Meal And We Get Up And Talked On The Way Out.

"Got Any Family Here" I Say.

"Nah Everyone I Know Up In New York" He Says

"I'm Just Here For Business" He Says

"For How Long" I Say.

"2 Weeks" He Says.

I Nod And Get To My Car He Turns Around And Asks For My Number Which I Gladly Give Then He Says "I Hope We Make The Best Out Of These Weeks" And Find He Going To Another Car I Stand Confused.

"Had Some Dudes Drop Me Off A Ride" He Says.
And Gets In His Car And We Go Our Separate Ways I Sit In My Car In Awe.

Then I Start Driving Home I Get To The House And See Princess All Up On Some Girl.

"Shit I'm Sorry" I Say.

"Aw Shit Mel My Bad" She Says

I Just Start Walking Up The Stairs I Swear She A Lil Hoe She Just Had Another Bitch Here A Few Days Ago.

I Walk To My Room But Stopped Because I Hear Someone Call My Name.

"Come Here" Tre Says.

I Roll My Eyes Here We Go.

"Where Were You" He Says.

"You Don't Own Me Tre You Don't Need To Kn-" I Was Stopped By Tre Choking Me And Slammed Me Against The Wall.

"Mel Stop Playing Games Yo I Was Gonna Tell You How I Feel But Now You Out Fucking With Other Niggas" He Says.

I Kick Him In His Balls And He Falls To The Ground.

"Don't You Ever Put Your Hands On Me" I Say And Run Out The Room

I Run To My Room And Pack Me Some Clothes I Don't Know Why I Know Tre Would Never Hurt Me But I Wasn't Gonna Risk It He Barged In My Room And Said "Wait I'm Sorry That was Rude Of Me Knowing What You Been Through"

I Felt Something Wet On My Face And Realized I Was Crying "Fuck You" I Said Then Turned Back Around And Started Packing "Where The Fuck You Gone Go" He Says Sounding Angry.

"Somewhere" I Say.

"Ma You Ant Got Nowhere To Go And Barely Any Money" He Says Sounding Like He Had Sum Over Me I Didn't Know Who He Was Right Now.

I Walked Away From Him And Grabbed My Stuff And Started Walking Downstairs I Got To The End Of The Stairs And Nobody Was Downstairs Anymore Until I Heard Moaning From The Basement.

I Walked To The Front Door Before Tre Grabbed My Wrist.

"Yo Chill Out And Lets Talk" He Says.

"Fuck You Fuck You And Your Stupid Ass Ego Tre Fuck It I'm Done" I Say Then Walk Out The Door.

"If You Leave Don't Come Back" He Says Boominf Through My Chest And Breaking My Heart.

I Said Low Enough For Me To Hear " Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way" And Walk To My Car.