Bitch Blow

Tre POV

After I Left Melanie House I Got In The Car And Drove Back To The Trap I Needed To Handle Some Business.

When I Walked In Everybody Said Hey King Or Welcome King They Called Me That Because I Was King Of The Streets Around Here.

I Went To The Back To See Andrew Weighing Some Coke.

"How Many Grams" I Said Smoking A Blunt

"750" He Said "The Rest Will Be Here Next Week"

I Nodded And Walked To The Fridge And Got Me Some Lean.

"Long Day" He Said.

I Grunted And Sat Down "Princess Got Into A Fight" I Said.

"Look If You Need Our Guy To Burry The Body I'll Ca-" He Said But I Cut That Nigga Right Off.

"Yo I Ant Kill Nobody" I Said.

"You Know Denial Is The First Stage" He Said.

"Naw Nigga Kickin Yo Ass Gone Be The First Stage I Didn't Kill Nobody Yo It Was Melanie"I Said.

"Oooohhhh" He Said Leaning Back In His Chair.

I Rolled My Eyes "She Got Into A Fight With Princess And I Was Over There"

"You Ant Hit Her Did You" He Said.

I Got Up This Nigga Always Think The Worst I Started Walking Out And Could Hear Him Calling Me I Went Into The Back Room Where All The Hoes Was At And Pointed To One.

She Got Up And Towards Me And I Dragged Her Out To The Other Room.

I Slammed The Door And Threw Her On The Bed.

"Damn Daddy If You Like It Rough It's Ok" She Said.

"Shutup" I Said And Turned Her Body Around Where Her Ass Was Facing Me.

I Took Off My Boxers And Then Took Out A Condom.Cant Go 50/50 With No Hoe.

"Sssstttt Ooh Yes Papi Like That More" She Said.

Your Wish Is My Command.

I Put All 10 Inches Inside Of Her And She Started Wildin Son.

"Harder Harder Yes More More" She Said

I Started Slamming Her Walls To A Point I Thought She Was Gone Break "You Like This Shit" I Said.

"Yes I Love Your Cock Please Give Me More" She Said.

I Was In Her Shit Just Drilling All You Could Hear Was Skin Slapping Skin Until I Heard The Door Open.

"Yo What The Fuck" I Said Pulling Up My Pants.

"Crips Made A Play On One Of Our Guys We Gotta Make A Move Tonight" He Said.

"Shit Now" I Said Scratching My Head.

"Yes Homes Now Put Your Dick Inside Your Pants" He Said "And Lets Go"

I Buckled My Pants Shorty On The Bed Said Sum But I Ignored Her.

Man We Riding Out On These Niggas Tonight.

————————-
We Pulled Up To The Crips Usual Spot All Of Em Was Just Hanging Around Drinking And Smoking Like Wasn't About To Cap They Ass.

We All Put On Our Masks Before We Got Out And I Grabbed My Semi.

"What My Nigga You Should've Fucked That Bitch Raw"One Of The Crips Said I Was Hiding Behind A Gate With Blocks On It.

"Yea I Should've But Nigga Interrupted Us Best Believe I Find That Dark-skin Cutie Again I'm Making Her Cry When I Drill My Shit" He Said And Then Started Laughing With His Homie.

I Knew That Bitch Ass Voice Anywhere It Was Leron.

"I Called Her Last Night I Bet I Scared Her Ass" He Said.

"Oh Foreal You Gone Pull Up On Her" The Other Dude Said "Nah Imma Make That Bitch Scared Then Go In Ahahah" Leron Said.

I've Heard Enough Of This Fuck Nigga Shit I Busted Out With My Semi And Shot That Nigga In His Leg And His Friend In The Head.

"Wassup Nah Punk" I Said And Started Busting On Everybody.

Me And My Niggas Went Through 4 Or 5 Houses And Now We Was Really Bussin On Everybody Even They Mommas Knew Better You May Say We Cold Blooded But These Fuck Niggas  Killed My Auntie So They Can All Go To Hell.

"Is It Clear" I Yelled

"Clear Boss" One Of My Workers Said Then A Group In Motorcycles Pulled Up I Knew They Was Crips Cuz The Whip Was Blue.

Let's Get It.

—————————-

Before The Shootout Even Began The Heat Was Rolling Down The Street So We Had To Dip The Car Was By Where Leron And That Nigga Was At Which Was Perfectly Hidden.

I Ran Back And Saw 3 Of My Niggas Laid Out Rest Up Homes.

But I Did Notice That Nigga Leroy Was Not Dead Shit That Nigga Always Run Away I Thought He Was Dead I Mean Damn.

I Got In The Car And Andrew Sped This Bitch Before 12 Could Notice I Laid My Head Back For A Minute Until I Shot Up Out My Seat.

Melanie!