Skuba Steve

Melanie POV

After The Dudes Left I Went To The Living Room And Saw Tracy Laying In Her Casual Stuck Up Bitch Outfit.

"Where Was You" I Said.

"Getting Ready Me And Your Uncle Are Going Out So I Need A Dress" She Said.

I Had A Flashback Of How My Mom Was Going To Take Me Shopping For Homecoming Before I Even Thought About It And Before I Left And Shortly After That Before She Had A Drug Overdose.

"That's Cool" I Said With A Bored Tone.

She Turned Around And Said "You Wanna Come"

Ion Know Who She Think She Is But Imma Get Her Together Real Quick.

"First Off You Not My Momma Never Will Be And You Could Be Another One Of My Uncle Hoes So Please Don't Try It" I Said Then Rolled My Eyes Before I Could Walk Out My Uncle Was In The Room With A Cold Expression.

"The Fuck You Say Melanie" He Said

"Dan It's O-" Tracy Said Before Dan Cut Her Off.

"No It's Not She Been Having This Stank Ass Attitude Since We Got Here" He Said.

I Just Broke.

"Because You Not My Damn Daddy And She Not My Momma"I Yelled.

"You Right I'm Not Ya Daddy Because He Left You And If It Wasn't For Me You Wouldn't Have Nun Little Girl Watch Yo Tone When You Talk To Me" He Said Getting Closer In My Face "Get Outta My Site" He Said.

I Ran Out The Door And Into My Car And Drove Off I Hear Dan Call For Me But I Didn't Listen All I Could Hear Was My Heartbeat And My Own Sobs.

Me And My Uncle Never Had Fights But The Only Reason I Agreed To Live With Him Is To See My Pops And Now By Law I'm Like Some Baggage To Him.If People Knew What I Would Do To Have My Old Life Back Like Ballet I Stopped Taking It Because That Was Me And My Dads Thing I Cant Replace That.

I Drove All Day  To God Knows Where But I Knew I Was Deep In The Hood Now.

As I Drove Down The Road I Saw Crips Everywhere With Drinks I Knew Half Of Them Was Drunk Though And It's Not Safe For Me To Be Out Here.

I Kept Driving Until A Group Of Them Saw My Car And Ran Towards It With Guns I Knew Better To Slow Down In A Neighborhood Like This.

They Went Up To My Window And Knocked I Rolled It Down And Gave Them A Smile.

"What You Doing Out Her Girl" One Of Them Said He Was Dark-skin And Fine.

Leron
——-

"Just Driving" I Said Patting My Steering Wheel.

"Mhm"One In The Back Said.

"How About You Come Over I'm Having A Party" He Said

I Looked At Him For A Minute But Then I Knew I Had To Get Back I Knew Dan Sent His Guys By Now.

"I'm Sorry I Have To Go Home" I Said.

He Looked Mad "What You Too Good To Have A Party With The Other Side" He Said.

"What?" I Said I Didn't Know What He Meant.

"You Heard What I Said Black Malibu Barbie Where Your From"He Stopped And Looked At My Car "Los Angeles Huh" He Said.

What The Fuck.

"Nah Georgia" I Said

I Was On My Best Behavior To Get Out This Situation Until One Of Them Said "She A Cute Darkskin Girl"

The Word I Hate It's Like You Cute For A Darkskin Kids At My School Would Bully Me And When My Mom Got Drunk Shed Call Me Ugly Too But After That I Still Loved Her.

"And You Cute For A GangBanger But Nun Of Y'all Seem To Have Manners" I Said In A Bitch Tone.

He Looked Mad Ass Hell And The Darkskin Was Holding Him Back "You Gotta Lotta Mouth Girl For The Situation You In" He Said.

"Momma Ant Raise No Hoe" I Said Looking At Him Dead In The Eye So He Knew I Wasn't Intimidated By Him.

All Of A Sudden They Was Tryna Open My Car Doors.

"What The Fuck" I Said.

"Get Out The Car We Just Wanna Talk" The Darkskin Said.

"Bitch Back The Fuck Up Off My Car I Don't Know You" I Yelled And Everybody In The Street Turned Our Way.

"Well You Gone Get To Know Me You Got Allot Of Mouth So Come Inside And Use It For Me" He Said.

Oh Shit They Was Gone Try To Gang Rape Me Oh Hell Nawww.

They Starting Busting My Windows And I Screamed And He Caught Me Offguard And Opened My Door.

He Dragged Me Out And I Started Kicking And Screaming Help But Duh I'm In The Hood Wtf I'm Yelling Help For.

"Calm Down Mah I'm Just Tryna Have  Some Fun"He Said And Started Feeling On My Stomach When He Did That I Kicked Him But It Didn't Work And It Got Me A Slap In The Face.

This Nigga Hit Me Before I Could Retaliate A Gun Shot Was Fired And I Couldn't See Because This Bitch Was Blocking My View But I Knew Exactly Whose Voice It Was.

"Touch Her Again Nigga I Dare You I'll Have Every Nigga Body In This Bitch On The Ground Boy"

———————-