Poetic justice

Mel POV

"Tre What is you doing" I Said.

"Trynna get between them thighs guh" he said.

"Boy nooo" I Said closing my legs tighter.

He got on my bed and was trynna give me hickies he not slick

"Treee stooopp" I Said But I was low key enjoying the attention.

"Tre stooopp" he Said badly mimicking my voice.

"Where were you" I blurted.

He raised one of his eyebrows and then smiled "I was not out fucking nobody I promise Mother " he said crossing his fingers.

"Tuh Whatever You Know crossing yo fingers mean you lying right stupid" I Said crossing my arms.

"Meeelll" he said sounding like a kid.

"What lil boy what do you want" I Said.

"I ant no lil boy if you would just open yo legs I would show you" he Said trynna pull his boxers off.

"Why Are You so horny" I Said

"Cuz I haven't had nun all day damn" he said massaging my legs.

I Rolled My Eyes "Not In The Mood"

He huffed "lemme Put you in the mood"

Whatever.

I Huffed Then Opened My legs he started smiling then took off my pants and started massaging my core through my underwear I Started Moaning Because His Hands Felt so Right But Something was nagging me.

"Tre we need to talk" I Said.

He stopped massaging me and said "about"

"Ion no are you still leading me on just for sex" I Said playing with my fingers.

He Grabbed My Hands And Said "I really like you and I don't care what you say but I do care about you Melanie" and then he kissed my forehead.

"If you don't wanna do nun I'll go watch brazzers or sum" he said scratching his neck.

"Come here" I Said Grabbing His Head And Kissing Him with full passion.

I Turned us around so I was on top I could tell he was letting me lead right now.

I started grinding my body on his manhood and could feel he was fully erect in his boxers.

"What You Wanna Do ma" he Said Pulling Back.

I Huffed I Didn't Wanna Have sex though so I sat up where my legs was on both sides of him.

He was looking at me confused.

"Let's make a deal" I Said.

"Another one girl you come with too many deals" he said.

"Cmooonn" I Said Making My words long.

"What" he Said Hugging the end.

"So my birthdays this week and I was thinking maybe we can have sex then" I Said playing with my fingers.

"What's the catch" he said.

"You have to not fuck with any girls at all like ion even wanna think you fucking another chick cause you are mine and you have to tell me where your going Atleast sometimes till I trust you" I Said Rolling My Neck trynna sounds convincing but I realized I sounded like a crazy ex.

"Girl you think you That good that I'll just throw all my hoes away" he said raising his eyebrows.

I Looked Down I Knew he wouldn't agree to it you can't turn a fuckboy into the love of your life.