Trap House

MEL POV

I Woke Up The next morning with a big ass headache and went to get some aspirin from the bathroom and then I got dressed when I realized it was 6:30.

I groaned only a few more days until my birthday then summer.

I picked out something cute but simple for this last week of purgatory.

I walked downstairs ready to go to school and went into the kitchen for a apple and saw Tre without a shirt and that was always my favorite sight

"What you wearing" he said once he saw me.

"Clothes" I Said then scoffed.

I grabbed me and apple and headed out the door but he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me into his abs and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"You no going out like that" he said whispering in my ear.

"Why not" I Said.

"Because yo ass look good in those and I'm the only one who needs to think that" he said.

"Boy I'm not changing" I Said

"Then You Not Going To School" he said.

I backed away from him "Boy if you do-" I Said mid sentence princess came downstairs and everything from last night Came Back.

"Wassup" she said and grabbed some milk and cereal.

"Why you not dressed" Tre Said his voice cold.

"Because I'm not going to school" She Said And Shrugged.

There was a loud bang and Tre had banged his fist on the island.

"You Going To School" he Said.

"No I'm not" She Said With a attitude.

"Princess I do not have time I'm already cleaning up after yo mess" he said.

"So" She Said And Shrugged "you Kill people all the time"