Dope Man

(Mel Uncle)

Melanie POV

Ma? Again Oh Lord Same Line Same Flirts I Rolled My Eyes At Him "What The Hell Are You Doing At My House" I Said.

He Looked Me Up And Down "Yo House Girl I Think You The House Whore" He Said.

"Nigga First Off This My Uncle House And I Ant No Hoe Nigga Miss Me With That Shit" I Said And Looked Him Up And Down "Who The Hell Are You Dex Osama Nigga"

"Ha You Funny Where Yo Uncle I Guess Than"He Said.

Right When He Said That My Uncle Walked Up With His Pistol On Show "Yea I'm Uncle Nigga" He Said.

The Dude Looked Shocked And Then Confused "Ay I Know You" He Said I Looked At Him Confused I Was Standing At The Door With My Arms Crossed.

My Uncle Looked At Him For A Minute "Do I Know You" He Said

"Yea" The Other Dude Said "It's Been A Minute But You Came To Town For Business One Day And Showed Me Some Valuable Things" He Said.

My Uncle Sat Their As Confused As I Was Then He Pulled Out His Gun "Imma Give You 5 Minutes To Tell Me Exactly Who You Are My Nigga Before I Film Yo Brains With Lead" He Said "Go To Your Room Mel"

"No" I Said "What's Going On"

"Hold Up Nig-" Before He Could Finish A Mexican Looking Dude Came Walking In "Put The Strap Down Homes" He Said.

"Hold Up Wait A Fucking Minute" The Lightskin Said "He Cool Andrew I Know This Dude."

"What" Me And The Mexican Said.

My Uncle Lowered The Gun A Little "Tre?" He Said.

"Yea Dawg Now Can You Get The Heat Out My Face" He Said.

"Tell Yo Lil Friend To Drop It First" Dan Said.

"Nah I'm Good" The Mexican Said.

"Andrew Drop It" The Lighskin Said "You Messing With A OG Thug" He Said With A Chuckle.

The Guy I Suppose Andrew Looked At Him For A Minute Than Lowered It.

Then My Uncle Did His "So" Dan Said "What You Come Here For"

"We Thought You Was Tryna Mess With Our Bread Thats All" The Guy Named Tre Said.

"Nah I Got Enough Clients In Atlanta You Good So You Making Money Huh" Dan Said Then Motioned Them To Come In And Closed The Door.

"Mel How About You Give Our Guest Some Water Or Sum" Dan Said.

I Looked At Him For A Minute "When Did I Become Molly The Maid" I Said He Pushed My Head Out The Room "Since I Started Giving You An Allowance" He Said.

I Walked To The Kitchen But Stopped To Ease Drop A Bit But They Didn't Start Talking "I Know You Ease Dropping" Dan Said Then I Huffed And Went Into The Kitchen And Grabbed 3 Cups And Filled Them With Kool- Aid Put 3 Cigars On The Tray.

I Walked Into The Living Room To See My Uncle And The 2 Dudes Laughing And Kick-in It Like They Wernt About To Blow Each-other Brains Out.

I Set The Tray Down And Flipped My Hair Out My Face "Thanks Pumpkin" Dan Said I Held My Hand Out And Reached In His Pocket And Gave Me 200$.

"You Spoiled" He Said.

"And You Ugly" I Said With My Tongue Out.

The Men Chuckled And Dan Said "Excuse My Niece Shes Taking After Her Father Smart Mouth"

Both The Guys Chocked On They Drink Then Tre Looked At Me "What's Yo Name" He Said.

"Why You Need To Kn-" Before I Could Finish Dan Was Death Staring Me As Always I Smiled Politely "Melanie Jackson" I Said.

They Both Had A Shocked Looked "Jackson As In Red Jackson Daughter" Tre Said.

"Naw Micheal Jackson What You Think" I Said.

Tre Looked At Dan And He Nodded "Well Damn Your Father Was My Icon You Know He Ran-" I Cut Him Off.

"The Biggest Drug Company In The A Yea I Know" I Said.

"Not Just The A Ma But Everywhere I Saw Him Down Here Twice With Your Uncle Here" He Said "But I Was A Youngin" He Said a With A Smile And I Noticed Than Nigga Had Some Really White Teeth.

The Dude Named Andrew Said Something For The First Time "Well We Gotta Go"

Tre Looked At Him "Why" He Said.

"There's Some New Product We Need To You Know Checkout" He Said

"Yea Alright" Tre Said.

My Uncle Got Up And Shook Both Their Hand And Told Mainly Tre "Your Always Welcome Around Here Brother But Keep Yo Friend At The Border"

I Laughed But Andrew Seemed Offended But Shook It Off "Yea Ok Old Man" Andrew Said And Got Ready To Leave.

It Was 12:00 Now And I Had Some More Stuff To Do Before I Had To Go Shopping Again The Dudes Were On They Way Out The Door And I Was Making Sure They Got There And The Guy Tre Turned Around And Said "You Not As Bad As I Thought"

"Fuck Out My House" I Said Then Slammed The Door In His Face.

Was That A Compliment? At least He Didn't Say Ma.