Beef Foreva

Melanie POV

"I Wish You Would Bitch Be The Last Thing You Do" Princess Said.

"Oh Really Bitch Try Me I'll Mop The Flo With Yo Skinny Ass" I Said.

Then I Grabbed Her Necklace And Said "RUN THEM PEARLS HOE" And We Started Straight Rumbling.

I Grabbed Her Hair And Pushed Her But I Tripped Over My Damn Foot I'll Admit She Was Throwing Some Dumbass Punches.

I Got Up And Slammed Her Against The Wall And Then We Ran Into Some Chairs But We Was Still Fighting I Heard The Doctors Yell For Us To Stop But They Didn't Want No Smoke.

Never.Break.Up.A.Girl.Fight

I Was Really Hitting This Bitch Now She Thought I Was Finna Lose I Got Tired For A Second But That Wasn't Gone Stop Me She Threw Me Down For A Second And Got A Good Hit I Threw Her Off Of Me And Hit Her Chest Knocked The Air Out That Hoe.

She Took A Minute To Recover I Took That Moment As One To Punch Her Face Witch I Did Then Shit Got Tiring I Mean Every-time Someone Tried To Intervene They'd Stumble Back Because They Didn't Wanna Get Hit.

"You.....Wanna.....Give....Up" She Said Out Of Breath Right Now We Had Each-other Hair.

"Never....You....Bitch" I Said

The. We Was Just Sitting There With Each-other Hair A Few Minutes Later Andrew Comes In The Hallway And Breaks It Up.

"What's Wrong With Y'all Cant Y'all See They Fighting To The Death Here" He Said Then Broke Princess Off Me That's The First Time I Looked Up And Saw Her Face She Had Blood Coming Down Her Lip And A Bruise On Her Cheek.

Oh Shit I Fucked Her Up Yo.

Andrew Looked Up And Saw Me And His Eyes Widened She Must've Messed Me Up Too.

I Turned Around And Tre Was Mad Ass Hell And By The Looks Of It He Was Getting Out Today.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY SISTER YO" He Said Then Marched To Princess.

"Don't Touch Me" She Said "You Said There Was Nothing Between Y'all Now You Almost In The Bed Fucking Her"

Why The Fuck She Care.

"I'm Sorry Princess" He Said.

"I-It N-Not Like I Don't Want You To Be Happy Tre B-But I Just Don't Want You To Replace Me L-Like" Before She Could Finish The Sentence Tre Grabbed Her And Hugged Her I Felts So Out Of Place So I Was Finna Bounce.

Before I Could Get Out The Room Princess Shoved Tre And Yelled "NO YOU STAY HERE YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK IN HERE AND TAKE MY BROTHER THE ONLY MALE WHO HAS EVER REALLY BEEN THERE FOR ME DO YOU KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH" She Said

"No But I Don't Know What's Your Problem With Me I Have My Fair Share Of Baggage" I Said

"OH SO YOU'VE BEEN RAPED BEFORE" She Said.

I Looked At Her Shocked She Was Raped.

Tre Look Like He Was Finna Be In Tears "Stop It Princess You Were Not Raped" He Said

I Looked At Him Shocked

"W-What Do You Mean" She Was Now Sobbing "Y-You Said"

"No You Weren't I Said That Because I Didn't Want Anyone To Pity Me" He Said

Oh Shit

"T-Tre?" I Said But Nothing Else Came Out.

We Was Now All In The Family Area And The Doctors Had Left To Give Us Time It Was Me Andrew Tre And Princess.

"So You Lied To Me" Princess Said Her Voice Getting Higher.

"Princess I Am So Sorry" He Said Looking At Her With Sympathy.

"YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT I WAS RAPED THIS WHOLE TIME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANNA BE SEEN AS NOBODY BITCH" She Said Yelling Now.

Oh Shit.

"DO YOU KNOW I HATE MEN NOW IM GAY TRE" She Said.

Damn.

I Sat There Looking Around Me How Did I Get Into This.

He Tried To Grab Her And Tell Her He Was Sorry But She Stormed Out.

"Get Out" He Said Looking At Me And All I Saw Was Cold Hate.

I Turned Around And Had To Get This Last Thing Off My Chest "You May Hate Me Now Tre But I Just Wanted You To Know I Was Always On Your Side" And Last Word Was "Keyword Was Tre" Then I Left.

"Can Somebody Get Me Some Damn Ice" I Yelled Walking Down The Hallway.

By Time I Got To The Main Door I Saw Princess Crying In Her Seat.

I Took Two Ice Packs And Walked Over To Where She Was I Tapped Her Shoulder.

She Sat Up And She Looked Fucked Up Damn I Had Hands.

"Here You Go Girl We Both Fucked Each-other Up I Said Chuckling

She Chuckled Too And That Was The First Time We Laughed Together.

"Look Don't Hate Your Brother All Men Have Pride And His Is Off The Chain" I Said Then Walked Away Before I Got To The Door She Yelled My Name

"Melanie"

I Turned Around "Yea?"

"Thank You" Was All She Said Then I Started Walking To My Car.

I Got To My Car And My Face Was Starting To Hurt I Was About To Stop By The Pharmacy To Get Some Damn Pain Pills To Help A Bitch Out.

I Started To Get To My Car And I Heard Footsteps Behind Me And Thats When You Know I Had To Dip.

I Ran To My Car And On The Back Of My Window-shield It Said.

I C U - L

Now This Nigga Stalking Me Really I Couldn't Believe This.

I Got In My Car And I Was About To Put My Keys In When I Felt Somebody Hand In The Back Of Me Covering My Face.

"Nice To See You Baby"