Part 3

Kit had his hand tightly In Nate's while his other held his suitcase as they followed Mark who lead them towards what was suppose to be his room now. As they pass Mark show him his room which was infront of Nate's at the end of Ming's and his. Mark room was more boyish, He had laptop and papers scattered on his bed, his clothes piled on the floor.

Nate's room however was neat and tidy, Her bed-sheet was Pink, comforter was neatly folded. Kit saw her make up collection resting over her Dressing Table which was at the end corner of her room. Her walls were beautifully decorated, mostly with Posters and pictures of her Favorites. She was a fangirl.

By the time they reached Kit room, Nate has narrated all of her favorite movies and hobbies To Kit with such enthusiasm that Kit adored her in a heartbeat. Apparently, she was more interested in Make up and dressing, which wasn't a surprise for Kit considering she was a teenage girl. Her favorite Band was "One Direction" and her Favorite movie was "Harry Potter". It was safe to say, Kit liked her choices.

"This is your room Kit" Mark pointed as he slid the door open inviting Kit inside. The room wasn't too fancy nor too simple, It was moderate and exactly the way Kit liked. The bed-sheet was of Black and white color while the furniture was mostly black. The wall was covered grey. Infront of his bed sat a couch and two small mat was lying infront of the door. The room smelled of caramel mostly.

Kit moved further inside and took in the decoration Daechapanya's did for his arrival, He saw a side lamp with greeting cards which he knew was from Nate. He saw how Maryse has placed all the necessities and also how Mark has left few of his T-shirts in the wardrobe in case Kit needed, it was all very welcoming for him and it made his heart swell, seeing how much they all were friendly and caring.

"That is Ming's room" Kit was brought back from his thoughts by Nate's voice. He looked at her who was pointing at the room infront of his and Kit cursed. There goes all his happiness.

"Umm,Yeah,okay?" Kit spoke uncertain and Mark laughed.

"Don't worry, you can always come to us" Mark winked,Kit sigh in relief and sat his suitcase down. "He's mostly in his room though" Mark paced around,Kit rolled his eyes not knowing whether to be relieved or scared with this information.

"Thanks Mark" kit said sarcastically making him laugh.

"Nate will accompany you,I gotta go" Mark patted his back before leaving Kit and Nate alone who moved towards the bed, Kit gently grabbed the cards and looked through them. It was childish yet so adorable just Like Nate. The first one just read "Welcome Home" with arms indicating gesture of hug. He smiled and slid to next. It was a drawing of what Kit know of "Daechapanya" but he saw himself holding Nate's hand and it made his heart melt.

"Its Beautiful Nate, Thank you" Kit smiled at her who smiled brightly in return. Kit ruffled her hairs making her giggle only to be stopped when they heard a loud bang coming from outside. Kit knew it was Ming and he sigh, his shoulder sinking. Nate sigh back before ignoring her brother and looking at Kit.

"You should get settle, I'll call you for lunch okay?" Nate spoke.

"Sure" Kit replied before he felt a small kiss on his cheek and Nate running outside. He smiled to himself before his eyes fell on Ming's door. He shook his head not knowing what to feel or think. He get it, Ming was angry for Kit invading their privacy but it wasn't his fault, If only Kit could live with his dad. The last thing he want was Ming treating him like shit just to make him feel bad.

He unzipped his suitcase and took out the irregularly placed T-shirt. He went towards the wardrobe and hanged them, He placed his toothbrush in washroom which was of marble tiles reflecting his Face. He emptied his bag and neatly placed his shoes in drawer, he placed his charger in his bedside table and then he took out the most precious thing to him. His sketchbooks and art box.

kit was always interested in Art than he was in anything else, It was his passion and it run in his veins. He capture every tiny thing in his mind and then restore it through his drawing. It was his escape from his mother and her boyfriend constant chatters and Also it was his own little world, where he knew he belonged.

He smiled as he flip through the pages looking at his drawings, paintings and sketching. He smiled a teary one when he saw a particular one. It was his Family drawing. He,his mother and Father was sitting on a beach. Kit was just few years old. He drew this one from a photograph he saw resting in his album.

He gently ran his fingers on the surface of his beloved paper, touching the colors, tracing the smiles and wondering how the hell it got so wrong? How in a blink it was all taken away from him

He was too caught up in his drawing he didn't notice Ming standing there on his doorstep, and that's why he jumped when He heard his voice shutting his sketchbook and placing it beside him.

"You definitely are weird" Ming frowned at him but Kit ignored him.

"Lunch is ready your highness, now would you please come outside or want us to serve here? Ming asked bitterly.

"Why are you so rude to me?" Kit moved forward until he stood inches away from Ming. He could smell his scent which was intoxicating and soothing in a way Kit couldn't tell.

"Give me one good reason not to be?" Ming tilted his face which made Kit blood boil and he took deep breath to control his temper.

"Maybe because I am your guest as you say?" Kit emphasized the word "Guest".

"Exactly, You are my guest and you will remain our guest no matter what." Ming moved forward until their chest almost touched. Kit stood frozen, shocked by the closeness and how his breaths send tingles down his spine. He looked at Ming face who had his perfect glare which somehow made him look adorable despite how Kit told himself he wasn't. He kept starring at Ming's face until he almost drowned in his eyes but Immediately shook his head and took a step backward.

"I don't have time for you" Kit said pushing Ming but he wasn't fast.Ming grabbed his arm a bit too tightly and spin him around until they face each other both glaring angrily.

"Listen Mister, I don't care about any of your problems. It's My family and you are just a guest. Act like one" Ming gritted, Kit just looked at him in disbelief before speaking.

"Seriously Mingkwan? What do you think I'll do?" Kit asked softly and Ming opened his mouth to reply back but was interrupted by Maryse calling them both. Immediately Kit yanked his arms off Ming and went outside, his head shaking in disbelief. Ming stood there starring at his room before storming away.

He didn't know why, but it matters to him. Somehow he was afraid, scared that Kit will take his Family away from him. He was scared that He will lose them too, the only people who matters to him now. Maybe deep down he knew kit wasn't like that but he couldn't control himself and fear was definitely consuming him.

He saw Kit sitting with Nate and Max and He quietly sat with Mark. Kit looked up and met his eyes, he passed an awkward and hesitant smile to him and Ming felt something fluttering inside him but he brush it away, he rolled his eyes in reply to Kit who sigh and turn towards Nate.

Lunch was definitely the most awkward moment in Daechapanya family, Everytime Kit say something Ming would spat. He would tease him and annoy him but in the end Kit survived mostly because of Nate and Mark who lightened the mood making stupid jokes which made both Ming and Kit laugh.

It was definitely enchanting to watch Ming laugh and somewhere deep Kit found himself obsessing over the sound that echoed around. He wish he could hear that Sound more frequently. He looked at the way His eyes closed, they way his lips curved as if they would break his face, He saw how his shoulders bounced but mostly how his face beamed and he couldn't help but let a smile foam on his face which was definitely awkward When Ming found him starring and smiling at him.

Kit swear he saw Ming blushing a little before he rolled his eyes and excused himself. And so does Kit.

He made his way towards his room and cuddled with his blanket, closing his eyes he drifted off in a peaceful sleep.