Part 66

Kit's life was way better now as he could move on his own without calling Ming and asking him to wheel him, of course he still needed help on standing up and sitting but that's it, the moment he sat safely on his wheelchair he would direct it on his own.

His most favorite time now was when Max would sit on his lap and they would roam around the house and backyard giggling. That boy even changed something as horrible as this to something fun which Kit was glad about. It felt like he got his legs back to some extent.

Currently Kit was wheeling with Ming and Nate and Max on his lap as they walked towards a Departmental store for shopping which was very near to their house. Ming was on his right while Nate was on his left both talking and smiling as they walk together. Ming was hesitant and also cautious but Kit assured him that it'll be okay and in the end he had to give up.

"Dogs" Max suddenly pointed at the bunch of dogs on their way. Kit cooed at them as they play around making them chuckle.

"They are so cute!" Max cooed and Ming rolled his eyes as Kit ruffled his hairs. They walked further more his eyes catching everything he could see. It's been so long since he was out there like this, breathing the air and feeling peaceful. Kit sighed happily as they entered the store and followed Ming and Nate as they bought groceries.

"I need doritos~!" Max screamed and Ming pointed a finger on him.

"Max you have already bought so many things!" Ming looked at him and he pouted.

"Come on Ming please doritos..." Max pleaded looking at Kit who chuckled and pouted at Ming.

"Dear doritos~" Kit said and Ming groaned grabbing a packet and throwing inside a bucket.

"Honestly Kit you have spoiled him." Ming joked as both Max and Kit high five. Ming chuckled and leaned down to place a soft kiss on Kit's lips as Max groaned annoyed making Kit blush a little. After a while Nate came back with a bucket full of make up accessories making Kit laugh and Ming hit his head.

When they were done they ate ice cream on Kit's request and went back home exhausted.