Part 44

Kit was lying in his bed trying to sleep but he couldn't, he moved a little again and groaned. It was late and he should be sleeping but no matter how much he tried he couldn't. In the end he gave up and sat straight. He grabbed his stand and after a lot of effort stood up; he walked slowly towards his art room and smiled as the fragrance of paints engulfed him already soothing his muscles. He sat in his usual chair and flipped the page over.

He wasn't going to work on his project, but he wanted to draw randomly. He grabbed his mobile and earphones and tucked inside his ear playing his playlist. He grabbed the paint brush and dipped it in violet color tracing irregular lines on the white page. He dipped it then on different color and did the same enjoying himself. He danced along the song sitting in his chair as his fingers worked over the paper, creating nothing yet magic.

He wasn't aware of Ming standing in the doorway staring fondly at him as his head rested on the door, seeing Kit laughing today made him realize how much he wanted to protect that smile forever. And now seeing Kit singing the song loudly, dancing carelessly and tracing irregular lines made him realize how far gone he was already for the boy, too much he would give up his happiness for him.

He moved forward and placed his hand on Kit's shoulder who screamed loudly jumping spilling the paint on the floor as he yanked his earphone away and looked at Ming.

"WHAT THE HELL MING? YOU ALMOST GAVE ME HEART ATTACK!" Kit yelled and he raised his hands in defense.

"Sorry" he apologized and Kit exhaled nodding. "What are you doing here? Kit asked as he sat on the chair near Kit.

"I could ask the same." Ming said and Kit sighed.

"I couldn't sleep." he replied and Ming nodded. "I can see that." he looked at his drawing and raised his eye brow.

"Is there anything you are not good at?" Ming asked impressed.

"umm, Laundry maybe?" They both laughed and shook their heads. Suddenly Ming dipped his finger on paint and playfully traced it on Kit cheek who screamed. "MING" He laughed out loudly. Kit dipped his finger and pulled on Ming's arm painting it in red color. Soon they started painting their face and arms laughing madly, their laughter echoing in the empty room where they had created their own little world.

"Give me your hand." Ming said after a while and Kit frowned but extended his left hand which Ming held gently, his fingers sending shiver down Kit spine. He grabbed paint brush from red color and moved towards Kit hand. "What are you doing?" he asked as he started painting his whole hand, he painted his whole fingers and thumb delicately before he handed the brush to Kit and extended his hand.

"Your turn." he said, Kit chuckled and did the same, when done Ming grabbed the paint brush and placed it in his place before flipping another page, he looked at Kit. "Let's print our hands" he said and Kit smiled before they both stamped their hands on paper. Ming's thumb interlocked Kit's and he looked at Kit blushing. After a while they pulled apart and looked at the prints of their hands on paper.

"Wow" Kit said smiling at Ming who brushed a strand of hair from Kit's forehead. They looked deep into each other eyes before Ming hesitantly moved forward and rested his forehead on Kit who closed his eyes and breathed in Alec's scent, his heart beating faster.

"I really like you Kit." Ming whispered after a while and Kit's stomach fluttered.

"I really like you too Mingkwan." he breathed before he opened his eyes and found Ming smiling at him, he smiled a little before Ming moved forward and their lips met in a perfect sync. Kit gasped in kiss and forgot the world around him, all the Magic he had drawn, all the dreams he had dreamed was nothing compare to what Ming's lips felt on his. He kissed back tugging Ming closer who did the same with Kit until their chest were touching. The kiss weren't desperate or sloppy, it was soft yet passionate, gentle yet warm, delivering so many emotions yet blocking their senses. It was Kit's new addiction and Ming's craving. After a while Ming pulled apart and rested his forehead back this time they both looked deep into each other eyes.

"Wow" Kit breathed and Ming smiled tracing his cheek with his knuckle.

"Kittinan, will you be my boyfriend?" Ming smiled and Kit did too.

"I would love to." Kit replied, Ming pecked his lips and lifted him up in his arms bridal style. Kit interlocked his arms around his neck and smiled at him as Ming walked towards Kit's room. He moved towards the bathroom first and helped Kit stand beside sink holding him firmly pressing his back against his chest. Ming placed both of his arms around each side of sink keeping Kit safe as he washed his hands and face. Ming breathed in his neck and Kit shiver his heart beating faster than by every passing moment. When he was done Ming handed him towel and he dried his hand before Ming again lifted him up and moved outside, he gently laid him down setting pillows underneath his head to make him comfortable. He pulled his blanked over his chest and went to wash his hands. Kit smiled brightly as Ming came back and sat with him brushing his hairs.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Kittinan." Ming said making his heart swell as he pulled Ming down in for another kiss completely dissolving in the love Ming was.