Part 71

He was nervous, he was way too much nervous and to the point he was sweating badly even though it was cold in the room. Today was the day he was supposed to be meeting the famous artist, today was the day of conference Kit was invited in and today was also the day he felt like he would faint and embarrass himself and his friend weren't doing any good.

Ming was trying assure him, to calm him down but Forth, Mark, Phana and Beam was teasing him badly and he felt like kicking them all out. Pring and Nate would laugh while Ming and Max would glare. Both parents was responsible for his dressing.

"Kit love you need to relax." Ming said as he rubbed his hands and Kit took deep breaths to calm his breathing, he glared at Beam when he said something to Phana who laughed loudly.

"Get the hell out of my room." Kit finally said and they laughed even more making him glare as Ming roll his eyes.

"You heard Kit, get out." Ming stood up. "He needs to change." he said and both Phana and Beam howled while kit blush a little, they all left the room and Ming immediately locked it before turning to Kit who was sitting on his bed.

"Sometimes I wish I could kill them." he sighed and Ming chuckled kissing his forehead. "It'll be okay, I'm gonna run you a bath okay?" he asked and Kit nodded. Ming came back minutes later and help Kit to stand up against his chest. Kit took off his shirt and then Ming sat him down again, he gently pulled his jeans and lifted him up bridal style. He walked towards the washroom and sat him on the bath before turning away but stopped when Kit grabbed his hand.

"Bath with me." he said and Ming looked at him unsure but when Kit kissed his lips and smiled he nodded. He took off his clothes and sat with Kit holding him between his legs and pulling him closer until his back rested on Ming's chest. Kit nuzzled his face on Ming's neck and closed his eyes.

"This is nice" he whispered and Ming hummed.

"Just relax and let go of all your stress." Ming played with his hairs and massaged his shoulders making him moan in pleasure.

"I love you so much." Kit opened his eyes.

"I love you too." Ming kissed his lips.

They stayed their for a while before moving out, Ming dressed first before he helped Kit out and dressed him. Kit did both his and Ming's hairstyle and chuckled at the pouts Ming gave him. For some unknown reason both Ming and Kit were wearing tight fitting suit but he didn't complain because his mothers choose it.

When they were done Kit wheeled himself out with Ming by his side and they all kissed and wished them luck as they made their way to the same art museum where god knows what was waiting for Kit.