Part 61

Very next day Ming and his family threw a grand party for Kit, there wasn't a lot of people but it meant the world for Kit how they were celebrating his success. Kit invited his father and his friends, his mother's absence was definitely a deep wound on his heart but he didn't let it get to him that day.

Today it was all about new start, about the people who loved and cared about him, his new family and friends. Today it was about new destination, new aims, new road and new determination. He has this new sense of happiness and calmness inside him, he was more determine than ever to prove himself and today he firmly believed that Even if he lost his ability to walk he could still fly with Ming and his loved ones by his side.

Today Kit wasn't the same hopeless and dependent person he was at first, he was determined and faithful, he now saw Life through whole new perspective and now he learned that pushing people away was just a stupid misconception, if you wanna succeed and lead a happy life you need those people with you.

Kit now also knew family isn't just blood, he has been more loved by Ming's family than his own mother, he knew family is the care and love, the support and concern. Family means staying together in sorrows and happiness, in failures and success, in hurdles and difficulties and he was glad he finally had a real family.

Every person in his life has given him something to hold on to, every person has in some ways grown on him and he couldn't think of life without them now. They all were different people with different personalities, different natures but the love Magnus had for them was same and pure.

For example Ming's mum, she was the embodiment of mother, Kit found the mother's love and comfort in her embraces, a mother's warmth in her voice and care in her actions, concern in her furrowed brows and love in her gentle smile. Kit could feel the sincerity in her advice and purity in those words. If anyone would come and ask Kit what and ideal mother would be for him he would say one word; Ming's mum.

Being a single son, Kit always wanted a sibling and his wish was granted in the face of three beautiful and generous people, Mark, Nate and Max.

Mark was kind and caring, he was also reserved and determine, if anything Kit learned how he prevented his family from discomforts and worries by closing himself, he was determine and hardworking the way he was persistent to learn and keep going in which he was best at; art. Mark was brave to confess his problems to Ming and stand up for himself, he was strong enough to overcome his emotional distress and to move on from Self-harm and yet he was loyal and loving to Pring. He was inspiration for Kit to fight for his love, that despite the troubles and depression he went through he didn't push Pring away instead loved her even more.

Nate however was pure and carefree, she was the type of person who find her happiness in small things like watching movies, like dressing, like fangirling over her favorites. She doesn't need someone to bring her joy or sorrow, she lives in her own world yet cares deeply about her family. She was what a true sister is, she would in a heartbeat know that someone isn't feeling well, that something is wrong and Kit has seen Ming opening up to her other than anyone else because she has a motherly affection and Kit adore her for that.

Next was Max, Magnus's favorite, he was energetic and kind, innocent and funny. Max was the reason Kit felt so ease at first. He was funny yet so soft, he was always there for Kit. Max was a child and Kit loved how the only thing matters to him now was his games and football, Kit knew he would do anything in his power to protect his innocently pure heart.

Kit hasn't spend much time with Ming's father, most of the time he would be in his office and would come home late night, other times he would be in another city for business but Sundays were fixed for family. Kit adored his hard work and persistence to keep his family happy. Despite the weight of work and exhaustion he never complained to anyone and never let his children down, he would give them all they desire in a heartbeat, he was definitely a role model to Kit.

His father however was Kit's inspiration in countless ways, he loved how his father always encouraged Kit and he adored how he talk to his patients as if they never were his patients but his friends and as if they never were disable, he loved how he always encouraged them and give them hope that one day they'll walk because going through same thing he knew how much it means that someone is there for him, willing to fight for you because without determination and love you could do nothing. The thing that inspires him the most is his firm belief in love, his faith that love always wins, despite the heartbreak and loneliness he has been through he was still kind and believed that one days his mother would come back to him and he was willing to forgive him, Kit craved this firm belief.

If he talks about friends then Both Phana and Beam has been there for him, they were the reason Kit moved on from shit because of his mother's boyfriend, they both were understanding and loving, they both were funny and won't let a moment go through to tease each other but they both care deeply and loved with all their hearts.

Same was Pring and Forth, they were funny and kind, supportive and loving, they accepted Kit and treated him as their friend, Pring loved him as a brother and Forth have been there for him few times, but mostly he adore how they both loved with all their heart, he loved how Pring was there with Mark through thick and thin and how Forth opened Beam's heart and loved him with everything, it was beautiful.

And the most important person in his life was his sweet loving and caring Mingkwan Daechapanya, a boy who has loved him endlessly, a boy who has given him so much and has inspired Kit in countless ways. Ming was his life, his light in darkness, his hope and his major reason for not giving up. The boy has suffered so much, he has loved with all his heart only to be betrayed, he has watched his best friend die and closed his heart from his family yet he was the most kindest person by his heart, he loved from the deepest core and truly showed Kit, he has been there for him through thick and thin, taught him how he still matters, he has helped Kit sit, stand, change or simply live his life. With just a so please glimpse of his eyes Kit could feel his life lifting up up.

Kit loved Ming with all his existence, he was the beat of his heart, if anything Kit would give all his existence, all his happiness for that boy, he loved him unconditionally.