Part 13

By the time his friends reached his house he was ready in nice Top and Jeans, he made his way outside and smiled seeing Ming sitting with Nate in his right side and Max curled on his lap. Maryse was sitting on his left while Mark on the chair beside them. They were watching TV and laughing. It was beautiful. He excused himself when another horn came and ran towards the car waiting outside.

Beam was driving as usual and Phana sat in back seat. Kit joined the passenger one getting glare from both of his friends.

"What?" He asked making them roll their eyes.

"You ready Miss World, or do you need another hour to get your pretty ass ready?" Phana joked, Beam laughed shaking his head and Kit rolled his eyes.

"Shut up cabbage, you are always jealous of my dressing" Kit smirked looking ahead as Beam drove.

"Hey don't call me cabbage, and I don't give a damn about your dressing" Phana pouted.

"Keep telling yourself that my dear little cabbage" Kit laughed, Phana elbowed him, offended.

"You----"

"Stop fighting you both or I am throwing you out" Beam yelled making him stop mid sentence and Kit rolled his eyes. "Why so grumpy?" Kit asked.

"Dude, this man has been getting on my nerves for hours and you ask me why I am so grumpy?" Beam pointed at Phana who sank back in his seat rolling his eyes while Kit laughed.

"Acceptable, anyway where are we going?" He asked.

"Umm, Pizza?" Beam asked, Kit almost jumped from his seat nodding rapidly while Phana groaned.

"There we go, our Michael Jackson" Phana complained.

"Phana you son of a bi---" Kit yelped as his head almost hit the dashboard when Beam pulled the brake abruptly and stopped the car.

"Get out" He ordered. Kit and Phana looked at each other before they started laughing, throwing their heads back. Beam glared at them before he laughed too and just like that they laughed for minutes wiping their tears before hitting the road again

In restaurant, Kit and Beam kept flirting with people while Phana face-lamed every now and then. They would leave flirty remarks, playful comments and winks. They almost got the number of one of the waitress who winked at Kit and called his pretty boy. Phana chocked his drink while Kit smirked and high-five Beam.

"So, what's your name?" Kit asked.

"Camille" She flipped her hairs as Beam howl.

"Beautiful Name, suits you" Kit winked earning a glare from Phana and pat from Beam. She placed their pizza licked her lips at Kit whose eyes were wide. Phana laughed at this and Kit looked awkwardly at Beam who shrugged innocently.

"Umm Thank you very much" Bram said, she looked once at Kit smiling before leaving them. They looked at Phana who was laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHA, Aww poor Kit" Phana laughed.

"Shut up Phana" Kit gritted before chuckling and laughing with them. He definitely missed them.