Part 57

Kit didn't know what to do anymore, except that his heart and mind were playing double games with him. His heart ached to be with Ming and his mind played its evil tricks confusing him even more, he sighed and looked at his dad as he sipped his coffee.

"Dad, would you give up on love because things are hard?" he blurted and his bad almost chocked before looking at Kit, he sighed sadly and placed his coffee away.

"No Kit I won't." he replied. "Love is worth fighting everything, it's been years and yet I still hope your mother would come back to me, I still believe in love and will wait for her because I believe in the end it's worth fighting for." Kit stared at him amazed because he believed in love, he had faith on his mother and Kit was envious of this kind of firm believe.

"We don't even know where she is." Kit said and he nodded.

"Yes but my love is too strong for distances to matter, even after betrayal my heart knows the art of loving her just like your." His father grabbed his hand. "I am your father and I know what is going on your mind, I know you think that Ming doesn't deserve you that's why you push him away." Kit gulped as his father spoke. "Let me tell you something, Kit I have seen many patients giving up and many fighting but you know the difference between them, the one who gave up has no one but the one who fought has someone they loved, someone who loved them back in some way, either loves, soulmate, husband, wife, kids, parents, sibling anyone." he said firmly.

"Let me ask you something, if the situations were reversed and Ming was in your position what would you do? Would you have fight for him or give up?" His father asked and he frowned.

"Of course I would have fight for him." Kit answered in a heartbeat and his father smiled knowingly. "See Ming felt the same, when you love someone it doesn't matter what your future will be or what were things you won't be able to do, the only thing that matters is that you love them and that person loves you back, that you'll be together and fight together. As long as you love someone nothing matters not even this disability." His father wiped his tears.

"As much I love you, I know you are not happy here. Son, don't push people away, let them help you because they are the only reason you have to fight and its crucial to fight." His father patted his hand and Kit smiled through his tears before he hugged him.

"Thank you Dad, I love you." Kit whispered and he hugged him back.

"I love you too son, always." he murmured.

"Also dad can you pack my bags? I need to go home?" Kit mocked smiling and his father chuckled kissing his face as he laid back down his heart feeling lighter than ever. He was going home.
.
.
.
.
Ming was lying on his bed almost sleep when the door to his room opened and the lights went on, he was about the yell at whoever it was to go out and let him sleep but he stopped when he saw Mea smiling, his eyes popped out when he saw she was wheeling Kit towards Ming who had expression of love and guilt on his face.

Ming blinked his eyes once and then again thinking maybe he was dreaming but it wasn't a dream, it was a reality and in it Kit was in his room beside his bed. Mae stopped his wheelchair near Ming and went outside closing the door beside him. Ming starred at Kit who gulped before smiling a little.

"Dear..." Kit spoke and Ming closed his eyes.

"Kit what are you doing here?" Ming asked and exhaled deeply, his palms were sweaty.

"I came back home." Kit replied and Ming almost lost his balance. "What?" he breathed and Kit nodded. "Why?"

"Because I realized how stupid I was, because I know now we both need each other." Kit said and Ming looked away closing his eyes. "I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you but I realize now that I can't do this without you, that I need you. I can't pretend anymore, I am not stronger without you, you were right, you are my hope, my only reason to fight and I am ready to fight for you." Kit said and Ming looked at him with tears in his eyes. Kit's heart and body ached to hug him but he couldn't move.

"I realize how you need me just the way I do." Kit said and Ming let out a muffled sob.

"I need you so much, I can't live without you." he whispered and Kit let his tears fall.

"I can't live without you too." Kit said and Ming sobbed.

"Kit you are not the only one who is dependent here, you might be physically but I am emotionally dependent on you. I need you to guide me, I need you because you make me strong." Ming grabbed his hands and Kit wiped his tears.

"I know and also some wise people told me love is worth fighting for, so Ming are you willing to fight for our love?" Kit asked and he nodded crying softly.

"I am." Ming whispered and Kit nodded.

"I am too." he held his hands closer as they rested their forehead together both of their tears falling rapidly. Kit traced Ming's cheekbone as he breathed over his lips.

"And Ming?" Kit spoke and Ming hummed.

"I love you too." Kit whispered, Ming opened his eyes and looked deep in the severity of his confession and sealed their love with a passionate kiss.