Part 5

Kit watched from his bedroom window, enchanted by the symphony falling rain create. Somehow is mind was able to capture every fallen drop and how it splashes against his window or the plants outside. He knew already, It was his next drawing. Days seems to be passing in a blur yet they were so extending. He had developed great Bond with everyone, except Ming. Its not like he didn't try, he did but Ming wasn't planning to talk to him. Not even a bit.

The most closest person to him right now was Maryse, Max and Nate and it was comforting in a sense that He didn't felt as lonely as he thought he will. Currently, He was sitting in Nate's room after another fight with Ming. Apparently, Ming was kind of furious at something and he lashed out on Kit which he ignored. He was walking back to his room when Nate came running to him and asked Kit to accompany him which he did.

He watched fondly, as he took out her Make-up kit and sat with Kit, telling him about it. Although he knew, he listened to her calmly with a bright smile on his face as she told him about her favorite Nail polish, or eye liner excitedly.

Kit was kind of glad to be away from his room which faces Ming and to be in presence of Nate where everything seems soothing, where it looked like nothing was ever wrong. You could in no doubt say, Kit has a weak spot for Kids and also for those puppy eyes which Daechapanya were more than capable of giving. It melts his heart in someway, and so here he sat cooing at Nate watching her as he applied Nail-Polish on her hand, her playlist rocking the atmosphere.

He saw how miserably she tried to apply on her left hand and he chuckled grabbing the Nail paint from her making her turn towards him, her face frowning in confusion.

"I'll do it" Kit spoke, dipping the brush in nail paint. Nate's face beamed as she sat straight looking at Kit excitedly.

"You know how to?" Nate moved forward placing her hand on Kit Lap. Kit nodded as he applied blue shade to her first nail, his tongue pocking out of his lips making Nate giggle.

"I used to do a lot of my Mom's make up" Kit carefully applied nail paint on her nails before blowing over her hand softly. Nate laughed out loud, Her shoulders shaking. When her nails dried Kit took out silver nail paint and grabbed her hand gently.

"Lets do some Nail art, shall we?" Kit asked, Nate nodded excitedly anxious to know What Kit was up to. She looked carefully as Kit drew different style over her nails. First one was traced in parallel lines, next one held random dots. She smiled when he drew small heart on her third nail, gently rubbing the paint off her skin. It took him almost five to six minutes to decorate her nails perfectly and she stare at them longingly.

"Wow! You are so good at this" Nate exclaimed awe-stuck at her nails which made Kit chuckle. "What else you can do?"

"What do you want me to do?" Kit ruffled her hairs and she stood up excitedly.

"Hair style?" She asked, Kit tapped his cheek pretending to think before he Looked at her beaming. "I think I can try something".

Nate sat on the chair in front of her dressing as she gave Kit combs, brushes, pins and anything he needed. She watched him through the mirror as he carefully separated her hairs, comb stuck between his teeth, eyes narrowing in concentration.

"Honestly Kit, since you came life has been so good" Nate pointed dramatically, Kit smiled humming at her to continue talking.

"Max is too young to do this, Mark is always with Pring and Ming is too grumpy" Nate whined, Kit chuckled at her shaking his head.

"Who is Pring"? He finally asked taking the comb out of his mouth.

"Mark's girlfriend. She is nice though, and funny" Nate replied, Kit frowned at her. He thought they all were single, well maybe except Ming. Now he knew Where Mark was most of the time. "Sometimes she does my make up". Kit shook his head, as he pinned her hairs.

"I don't know what happened to Ming, he was so funny at first. He wasn't always like this. It was all that Liam faults. I hate him and Max, he always want to play with balls." Nate continued her Ramble not noticing how Kit had stopped working hearing about Ming. He frowned not understanding a thing. Who was Liam? What happened?. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Who is Liam?" He carefully asked.

"Ming's ex boyfriend" Nate answered before her eyes widened at what she just revealed. Kit was stuck in his thoughts. Ming had a boyfriend? Ming is Gay? What happened? Was he the reason Ming don't trust anyone? Kit was pulled out of his thoughts by Nate's frantic pleading.

"Kit Please don't tell Ming I told you, we are not allowed to talk about him" Nate pleaded desperately and Kit sigh nodding. He so badly wanted to ask more but he figured it was something personal to Ming and he had no right to ask, beside he now know there is a reason behind Ming's rude behavior.

"Your secret is safe with me" Kit replied causing Nate to smile.
.