Part 40

Next morning Ming invited both Forth and Pring and Phana and Beam telling them how they had to help him decorate Kit's art room. They all were surprised and happy to be able to do something for Kit. They all grabbed paints and Ming traced circles of different sizes on the wall with a help of chalk. When it was all covered they all painted them in multi color. Ming's mum brought juices and Pizza for them while Kit was again in company of Nate and Max but just for a little while. After some time Beam joined him saying he came by to see how he was doing while Phana stayed with Ming not telling Kit he was there.

"You are truly an amazing Man Ming." Phana said to Ming who smiled at him. "What you are doing for Kit, it's unbelievable. Thank you for taking such a good care of my friend." he patted Ming's back and he shook his head.

"Kit changed my life, if only I should be the one thanking him." Ming said and Phana passed him a small smile before resuming their work.
.
.
.
Days passed by as they keep decorating Kit's room distracting him somehow, today both Beam and Phana took him out for Pizza and they all sat on their usual table.

"You remember what happened here last time with Lily?" Phana asked and Kit glared at him while Beam laughed.

"Shut up Pha!" Kit said taking a bite of his pizza.

"So, what's up with you and Ming?" Phana asked and Kit took a sip from his juice. "What do you mean? He feigned while Phana and Beam rolled their eyes.

"Seriously Kit when are you going to realize you love that boy?" Phana deliberately asked while Kit chocked on his drink. "what? No" he said shaking his head but deep down he knew Phana was right.

"Keep telling yourself that." Beam rolled his eyes and Kit sighed.

"Look we are friends and I don't want to ruin that. Even if I did feel something it doesn't matter because Ming isn't ready for that and I'm not forcing him." Kit said and they both sighed cursing Kit for being dumb enough to see he loves him back.
.
.
.
Kit was sitting on his bed when Ming came inside his hands twirling around each other, something about his posture made Kit frown, he looked nervous.

"Ming what happened?" Kit frantically asked but Ming smiled assuring him that nothing was wrong. "Umm I have something for you." Ming said, his palms sweating and Kit frowned confusion clear on his face. "What?" he asked and Ming took out a blindfold from his pocket which made Kit frown even more.

"Is it okay If I blindfold you?" Ming asked and Kit stared at him. "How will I walk?" Kit asked.

"You don't have to worry about that, just do you trust me?" Ming questioned and Kit nodded. He closed his eyes as Ming tied the blindfold in his eyes. He felt his hands holding Kit as he spoke. "I'm gonna lift you up now okay?" Ming whispered and Kit gulped nodding. He felt Ming's hands on underneath his thigh as he lifted him up and Kit let out a small shriek. He folded his arms around Ming's neck as he started to move. Kit felt his heart beating faster and he could also hear Ming's. His body felt warm and his palms sweaty. Ming walked until he stood in the middle of room. He looked at their friends and family who nodded in encouragement.

"I'm gonna make you stand okay?" Ming asked and Kit let out a small "Okay".

"You trust me right?" MIng whispered in his ear and Kit again nodded. Ming slowly moved his hand off Kit's thigh and held him against his chest circling his arm around his waist. Kit blushed in the dark as he was pressed tightly against Ming's chest. "I'm gonna pull this off." Ming said slowly untying his blindfold and Kit opened his eyes just in time the lights went on and the shrieks of "SURPRISE" rang. He blinked his eyes as Phana, Beam, Mark and Forth blasted the party poppers on Kit and Ming who stood in the middle. Nate filmed the whole scene while Ming's mum was in charge of lights.

His mouth hang low as he looked around and saw the perfectly decorated room, the walls were painted red yellow and orange. Red wall had Kit's drawings in a frame while orange was filled with circles. He looked at the Easel stand that was in front of his red wall. A shelf was near it full with art equipment. Kit looked at everyone before Max placed his stand in front of him and he walked surveying every tiny detail.

"What? I don't understand its---" Kit stammered looking at Ming who was smiling brightly. "It's your art room, you need one now" Ming said and Kit's knee buckled. "Tell me you are joking." He stared at Ming who shook his head. Kit let his tears fall as he went closer to Ming who hugged him in his arms and Kit let out a watery laugh.

"This is amazing, thank you so much." He whispered and Ming smiled hugging him closer while rest of them cooed. "That's what you were all these days?" Kit looked at him and he rose his eyebrow shrugging. Kit laughed and hugged him again letting his tears fell on Ming's shirt.

"You are the best friend ever!" Kit wanted to say so much more but he couldn't. He squeezed Ming tighter and let his heart cry tears of happiness and joy which only Ming could bring.