Part 31

A week later, Kit was sitting with Ming and Max when Nate came running inside informing him about his friends who came to visit him again. Since his accident they came every day to make sure Kit was okay and that he wasn't thinking stupid. It took a lot of time for him to get use to it but he was doing okay. This was still very difficult for him and sometimes he did lose control but Ming was always there for him to keep him happy and to comfort him.

Over a week Kit and Ming had gone really close, mostly Ming would be with Kit talking to him, helping him. He even arranged a proper time for Kit to exercise with a help of Ming. He hasn't asked for a physiotherapist yet as Catarina informed him that as long as Kit wasn't totally healed Ming can continue the small exercise and he gladly did that.

His week wasn't full of activities, he mostly lay on his bed resting, and sometime he draws and talked to Ming. Max was a constant partner with him making sure with Ming that Kit was okay. He still didn't get the idea of Kit not being able to walk, he thinks he is hurt and he'll be okay if he rest well and that's what he make sure of.

Mark and Pring also came by and this time they all sat together and watched movies to distract Kit. He was literally cuddled up in Ming's arms and in that moment he was grateful for everything that had happened because maybe because of it he gets to be Ming's friend which was still unbelievable for Kit.

Getting to know Ming, he realized he was much fun and kind heart person than Kit thought so. He stayed with Kit all the time and at nights he would leave his door open, a day after he came back from hospital Kit had a really terrible nightmare and before he could even process he felt Ming's hand on his hair and his soothing voice rang through his ear. He immediately calmed down and cuddled with Ming for a while as he distracts him telling him about his life a little.

"Oh Hello?" Kit was pulled out of his thoughts hearing Phana's voice and he blushed a little under Ming's intense gaze.

"Hello Guys!" Kit said shaking his head a little, he moved slightly to make room for his friends as they sat with Kit.

"Honestly dude you need to stop daydreaming its creepy." Beam said. Kit glared at him. "I wasn't dreaming." He rolled his eyes as Beam scoffed.

"Anyway, how are you?" Phana asked making Kit smile as he roll his eyes.

"Seriously Phana what could change in one day?" He asked.

"Considering it's you, you could die." Beam joked. Phana laughed out loud while Kit glared at him. "Shut up mister, or I'm calling Forth!" Kit winked at Phana who smirked seeing Beam blush crimson red before folding his arm and turning away.

"I hate you both!" He mocked offense looking away while they both laughed and cooed at him. Safe to say, Kit was really glad of his friends.