Part 54

The day of Kit's departure was filled with tears and sobs mostly from Nate and Max who didn't quite know why Kit was going away. He sat on Kit's lap on his wheelchair and hugged him tightly as his small body shook with sobs. Kit sniffled and patted his bad telling him that it was okay and that he'll see him soon but he just shook his head and sobbed.

"Please don't go" he cried hugging him tighter breaking his heart in million broken pieces. "I'll miss you." he gasped and Kit rubbed his back shushing him, his tears falling like waterfall.

"I'll miss you too." Kit closed his eyes and hugged the boy tighter before Ming came and took him in his arms, their eyes met and conveyed the pain as Max kicked and sobbed on Ming's arms. Kit looked at Nate and smiled as she bent down and hugged him, her tears falling on his neck.

"I love you Kit, so much." she sniffled and Kit smiled warmly his grip tightening on her.

"I love you too, and remember those hairstyles I told you about." Kit winked and she chuckled through her tears before sighing and kissing his cheek. She pulled back and smiled before Mark came over to say his goodbye. Surprisingly he hugged Kit too and he smiled hugging back.

"Take care mate, I'll miss you." Mark said and Kit nodded.

"Me too and don't forget that you are important Mark, and thanks for being so supportive." Kit said and he smiled pulling back. "Anytime." he said. "Also remember those tips I gave you." Kit said and he nodded smiling. "Take care of yourself and your brother for me?" Kit patted his back and he squeezed his shoulder.

"I will." he said and stepped back. Kit smiled as he looked at Ming's who kissed his forehead. "I can never thank you enough for what you did for me, thank you for loving me as your son and giving me place in your beautiful family." Kit said, she smiled through her tears and ruffled his hairs. "Sons never says thank you Kit." she said and Kit chuckled through his tears before his father wheeled him towards Ming who wasn't looking at him. He sighed deeply and looked up at him. He knew Ming was mad and was composing himself from breaking down and he understands completely. He has every right to be mad at Kit and never talk to him, as much as it pained him to accept he knew he was the one causing him so much agony and he wanted to take this all back but he braced himself.

"Ming.." he spoke and saw Ming taking deep breath still avoiding eye contact. He sighed and spoke. "I know you are mad and you have every right to be, I'm not gonna ask you to forgive me because you shouldn't. I don't deserve your forgiveness, your care and your love." Kit blinked twice. "I wish I could take this back but I can't. You have no idea how much hard this is for me, I just want your happiness. Please be okay Ming and thank you for all the love and care." Kit's voice broke. He looked at Ming who was breathing hard before he finally looked down at Kit.

"I thought you were different, but you are just like Liam." Ming said curtly and Kit's heart broke at the sight of his tears and his cold words, his pained voice was piercing his already broken heart. Kit opened his mouth to reply but before he could Ming stormed away leaving Kit sitting there, his tears fell and he let out a muffled sob before his father placed his hand on his shoulder comforting him.

"He's hurt Kit, he doesn't mean it." Ming's mum immediately said but he shook his head still staring at the direction Ming stormed away.

"No he's right." Kit declared before he sighed and asked his father to move. He hugged them all once again aching to feel Ming's arms, his kiss, his whispers and his breaths but he realized that maybe if he hates him he'll forget him soon.

"Don't forget about us Kit." Max called and he smiled. "I won't" because he knew his heart won't ever forget Ming and the love he and his family brought to him..

.
.

His father's house was decorated with pictures of both Kit and his mother, with vases and antiques yet it felt empty to Kit. There was some kind of hollowness and numbness within those walls. They were screaming to Kit, sobbing and breaking along with his heart. He felt cold and shiver rose on his body. His heart beat the same yet it seeks some sort of comfort, comfort he knew only lies with Ming. He now knew house wasn't made from building or furniture, it was made from people, family and love. It was their care and concern, the silly fights and teasing. The small giggles and loud laughter makes house complete.

He wished Max would come up to him and ask him to play with ball, or Nate asking for dresses advice. Mark coming over complaining he can't get the curve right again or Ming's mum serving him his favorite's dishes but mostly Ming cuddling him, Ming kissing him and Ming being there with him in general. He wished he could see Ming again and hug him, he wished he could tell him how much he loves him, so much it hurts.

His father wheeled him inside and looked at him concern. "Do you need anything?" he asked and Kit shook his head.

"I want to sleep, I am tired." Kit said, because honestly that's all he wanted to do now. Just sleep and never wake up. Just sleep until this whole nightmare passes and he wakes up with Ming. His father nodded and wheeled Kit to his room which was smaller than his room in ming's house. His father picked him up and laid him down and he snuggled in the bed sheet missing the warmth and soothing scent of his own.

"I'll be out if you need anything." his father kissed his forehead and he nodded closing his eyes. His tears fell rapidly in the loneliness. He knew no one hurt Ming the way he did but he also knew no one loved him the way he did. He let his tears lulled him to sleep but he didn't know few miles away there was another soul breaking down piece by piece.

That's what fate was to them.